Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    "There is no way she could be into this band!?!?!?!" "She doesn't look like she should be here...." Overheard many times at shows...
    They would probably still fuk AND date her though. Or were you talking about yourself? Srs.

EDIT: No that isn't fair me to say. I think women can experience this too. Sorry.
    HTC livin' rent FREE

Still on the path to redemption...

Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by colormeconfused View Post
    It's funny because women have so many options now they will even reject 8/10 dudes when they are like 4/10.
    The only people who make these type of comments are those on the spectrum with nothing to offer. You're coping to a new level if you think 8/10 men are getting rejected by even 8/10 women, let alone 4/10 women. This is obviously your attempt to alleviate the pain of your own countless rejections. Newsflash, women aren't rejecting everyone, if you're getting rejected regularly (as in can never get a date at all) then you're likely lazy, entitled, and refuse to embark on self-improvement.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    I agree with this too. I want to share an experience that kind of opened my eyes.

When I was with my ex gf, I would sometimes use this fake "ghetto" accent to be funny with her. Turns out that chit got her super wet, she told me this herself and admitted she wouldn't mind if I acted that way all of the time. It kind of hurt knowing she preferred a different "me" rather than the one in front of her.

I also believe some people (primarily women) misunderstand black men like us and believe our mannerism, dress, and style is some strategic effort to appear "different" when in reality they're a legitimate part of our personality. That might explain why some women are not attracted to our "non type".

I've experienced this cognitave dissonance in social/work settings and noticed that others kept me at a "polite" distance. You do not fit their preconcieved role for you, and it makes them uncomfortable.

This doesn't apply to everyone of course, but rather a minority of individuals that we might encounter.

I know people will accuse me of "coping" for some flaw that I'm refusing to acknowledge, but in reality those people are coping because they don't want to acknowledge an uncomfortable truth. It's far easier to discredit the person sharing that truth. Inb4 someone calls out the irony in my previous statement.
    I've had several people throughout my life suggest that. It used to be the first thing people would suggest if they noticed I was never dating anyone. "just try to act a little hood bro". Its like....EVERYONE CONSCIOUSLY understands those men are hypersexualized and seen as aggressive, and that if you don't fall into that area you're some sort of simp, beta, lame, Carlton dude. It really blows my mind how women think sometimes. As a person that helped stack bodies overseas its just mind blowning some may think some 21 Savage type character is "more masculine or sexual"

"There is no way she could be into this band!?!?!?!" "She doesn't look like she should be here...." Overheard many times at shows...

Sheesh my melaninated friends. All we can do is grind and try to rise.
    Last edited by otakutrevan; 01-06-2020 at 03:01 PM.
    MGTOW
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    *Libertarian & Western Value Brah*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rebel012 View Post
    The only people who make these type of comments are those on the spectrum with nothing to offer. You're coping to a new level if you think 8/10 men are getting rejected by even 8/10 women, let alone 4/10 women. This is obviously your attempt to alleviate the pain of your own countless rejections. Newsflash, women aren't rejecting everyone, if you're getting rejected regularly (as in can never get a date at all) then you're likely lazy, entitled, and refuse to embark on self-improvement.
    Legit lmaoed at this. Like hard. This is just flat out not true. Sure alot of guys that get rejected all of the time are unattractive guys, not fun, and etc. However you can go above and beyond, and still get rejected all of the time.
    Last edited by otakutrevan; 01-07-2020 at 06:26 AM.
    MGTOW
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    Legit lmaoed at this. Like hard. This is just flat out not true. Sure alot of guys that get rejected all of the time are unattractive guys, not fun, and etc. However you can go above and beyond, and still get rejected all of the time.
    I wouldn't include you in that category at all, because 1). You've put in effort and it did pay off, even though your rejection/success ratio was higher than you would have liked (and yes, I realize that does take it's toll); and 2). I specifically said 'can't get a date at all' as in never. Only a very small number of men would be in the category of not being able to get a date with any woman, ever, even with dropping standards and engaging in self-improvement.

EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    On the basis of this otaku talking about having to act as if he were from the hood to get girls is something I tend to see a lot.

My brother is not from the hood. He's a mexican that has lived with a spoon in his mouth all his life by my mother. My father was abusive which might have led to confidence issues being arisen in him for him to want to impersonate every ghetto character out there. From the music, to the way he dresses. Everything is towards that thug wanna b life and he believes it's what attracts girls.

My brother is a chad archetype. He is above average in height and muscle mass yet his confidence issues and lack of independence plus his lack of game have him sit all day at home incapable of ever gettin laid at all for months no matter how hard he tries. And he tries very ****ing hard. My brother is the living example of how chad can be an incel just for lacking money and status. And like the hood thug in Mexico isn't as prevalent as the alcoholic corrido addicted half-wit then even the hood no matter how sexy it might be to be demonized it still isn't enough game for him to get laid LOL.

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HotlineBling View Post
    Nah that only goes for some of the girls that grew up in the hood. Or immature girls. I get poon thrown at me all the time and I don’t act like a thug at all. Pretty articulate and just stay mysterious most of the time. Not on purpose though. I think it’s b/c I never put a woman before me. If I’m busy I’m busy. I’ll get to them when I can. Not in a dickesh way though.
    Same.

I'm definitely not hood (or boogie either) and i consider myself a well spoken black man who's both intelligent but also a slacker. And nowadays women don't have a problem with the way I talk or conduct myself. Granted I still use slang but I don't speak ebonics.

That whole educated lame thing is for people in high school or hood low quality bitches. Reasonably intelligent people (or because you look good) don't give a fuk.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Wish I Could Change My Username Crew

Believer in Direct Game

Height: 6'3''

Current weight: 236.2

Recreational Lifter

iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree with this too. I want to share an experience that kind of opened my eyes.

When I was with my ex gf, I would sometimes use this fake "ghetto" accent to be funny with her. Turns out that chit got her super wet, she told me this herself and admitted she wouldn't mind if I acted that way all of the time. It kind of hurt knowing she preferred a different "me" rather than the one in front of her.

I also believe some people (primarily women) misunderstand black men like us and believe our mannerism, dress, and style is some strategic effort to appear "different" when in reality they're a legitimate part of our personality. That might explain why some women are not attracted to our "non type".

I've experienced this cognitave dissonance in social/work settings and noticed that others kept me at a "polite" distance. You do not fit their preconcieved role for you, and it makes them uncomfortable.

This doesn't apply to everyone of course, but rather a minority of individuals that we might encounter.

I know people will accuse me of "coping" for some flaw that I'm refusing to acknowledge, but in reality those people are coping because they don't want to acknowledge an uncomfortable truth. It's far easier to discredit the person sharing that truth. Inb4 someone calls out the irony in my previous statement.
    I had the same exact experience. I did a hood accent mimicking some rapper to be funny...thought it was cringe but she loved it. I think what's scarier is that on Halloween I'll usually do some ghetto type of outfit. This past year I dressed as a prisoner and girls were eating it up, truly pathetic.

One thing I'll say though is that IME whenever I go all out and wear a suit or GQ type outfit people seem to be more receptive or expectant of my articulate demeanor. Unless you're in a professional setting most people seem to be disappointed when they find out you're not some type of dababy prototype. Foreigners are a bit better but I had one tell me I would make a killing overseas if only I acted more like my hood friend. Unfortunately, this is just something that certain types of black brahs have to live with due to social programming. Hopefully the narrative will change sometime in the future.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

TheKilljoy9 is not very well liked. (-100) TheKilljoy9 is not very well liked. (-100) TheKilljoy9 is not very well liked. (-100) TheKilljoy9 is not very well liked. (-100) TheKilljoy9 is not very well liked. (-100) TheKilljoy9 is not very well liked. (-100) TheKilljoy9 is not very well liked. (-100) TheKilljoy9 is not very well liked. (-100) TheKilljoy9 is not very well liked. (-100) TheKilljoy9 is not very well liked. (-100) TheKilljoy9 is not very well liked. (-100)
    You guys overthink this. All you need is to be above average looking and have a personality to get girls. Problem is nobody on this forum that posts regularly has a personality.

Originally Posted by TheKilljoy9 View Post
    You guys overthink this. All you need is to be above average looking and have a personality to get girls. Problem is nobody on this forum that posts regularly has a personality.
    1. Being above average looking is Chad-Lite territory. For many men this would take surgery, and god forbid if they are short
    2. Definitely interested in this peer reviewed study and evidence you gathered to determine we have no "personality"
    MGTOW
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    I had the same exact experience. I did a hood accent mimicking some rapper to be funny...thought it was cringe but she loved it. I think what's scarier is that on Halloween I'll usually do some ghetto type of outfit. This past year I dressed as a prisoner and girls were eating it up, truly pathetic.

One thing I'll say though is that IME whenever I go all out and wear a suit or GQ type outfit people seem to be more receptive or expectant of my articulate demeanor. Unless you're in a professional setting most people seem to be disappointed when they find out you're not some type of dababy prototype. Foreigners are a bit better but I had one tell me I would make a killing overseas if only I acted more like my hood friend. Unfortunately, this is just something that certain types of black brahs have to live with due to social programming. Hopefully the narrative will change sometime in the future.

Yikes m8. I've never gone "full street" because it would sound retarded, but anytime I've yelled at a girl they clearly enjoy it from their body language. #whyarehumanslikethis
    MGTOW
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post

I chit you not last week I had an interview with a prestigious company (I'll PM you the name and the position) and they obviously liked me on LinkedIN (I don't have a profile picture) and the phone interview. My hair, clothes, shoes, and leather portfolio with examples were all on point. However, when I walked in I could see the look of disappointment. They clearly didn't expect a minority to walk in there and properly explain their deals and what not. Hell even one of the girl's that sat in knew and played for one our mutual acquaintances. The funny thing is companies are always doing diversity intakes, yet they don't want to hire a minority on merit. Frustrating AF.

I chit you not last week I had an interview with a prestigious company (I'll PM you the name and the position) and they obviously liked me on LinkedIN (I don't have a profile picture) and the phone interview. My hair, clothes, shoes, and leather portfolio with examples were all on point. However, when I walked in I could see the look of disappointment. They clearly didn't expect a minority to walk in there and properly explain their deals and what not. Hell even one of the girl's that sat in knew and played for one our mutual acquaintances. The funny thing is companies are always doing diversity intakes, yet they don't want to hire a minority on merit. Frustrating AF.
    Its almost like there a problems with this diversity experiment, but....we wont go down that road lmao.
    MGTOW
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They would probably still fuk AND date her though. Or were you talking about yourself? Srs.

EDIT: No that isn't fair me to say. I think women can experience this too. Sorry.
    Any non stereotypical minority can experience that. I think Oktu mentioned before that white people (no offense brahs and brahettes) can be apart of any sub culture and their "whiteness" won't get questioned. Which is pretty true if you think about it.

Its almost like there a problems with this diversity experiment, but....we wont go down that road lmao.
    I guarantee you that I was the only candidate that mapped out their own deals. Anywhoooooo..... I don't even mark the race question on applications these days. I get more call backs too. Serious.

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Any non stereotypical minority can experience that. I think Oktu mentioned before that white people (no offense brahs and brahettes) can be apart of any sub culture and their "whiteness" won't get questioned. Which is pretty true if you think about it.
    Agreed.

I guarantee you that I was the only candidate that mapped out their own deals. Anywhoooooo..... I don't even mark the race question on applications these days. I get more call backs too. Serious.
    I got way more hits on ZipRecruiter after I took my pic down lol. So I believe you.
    HTC livin' rent FREE

Still on the path to redemption...

BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Where the fuk do you live?

I never had this problem in Illinois though I don't work with corporate.

However if I lived back in Florida I know that would be a big problem for me.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Believer in Direct Game

Recreational Lifter

Oddly enough I don't seem to have much trouble in the job arena. Generally speaking I seem to do well, but I'm a firm speaker and try to give off a genuine aura. But I dont think you guys are in the south. People always try to play this game that outside the south east its more progressive race wise, but I call b.s from my own anecdotal experience. If you are Black and have your **** together getting a job should be a cake walk. Probably easier than a white guy due to the cringe progressive beliefs of many corporate jobs now.
    MGTOW
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

1. Being above average looking is Chad-Lite territory. For many men this would take surgery, and god forbid if they are short
    Not true at all. Chad-Lite is around 7.5/10 or so. Above average is 6+. I got to above average simply by getting lean, putting on a bit of muscle, and working on my fashion and personality/approach, and that was enough to start getting laid, but I don't pull with the frequency of a "chad-lite."

johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1
    Not true at all. Chad-Lite is around 7.5/10 or so. Above average is 6+. I got to above average simply by getting lean, putting on a bit of muscle, and working on my fashion and personality/approach, and that was enough to start getting laid, but I don't pull with the frequency of a "chad-lite."
    I got a 7.4/10(74%) and a 8.2(82%) on another photo on in attractiveness. Am I Chadlite?
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    Bench-100 dumbbell press-5 reps
    *Mechanical Engineer*

Oddly enough I don't seem to have much trouble in the job arena. Generally speaking I seem to do well, but I'm a firm speaker and try to give off a genuine aura. But I dont think you guys are in the south. People always try to play this game that outside the south east its more progressive race wise, but I call b.s from my own anecdotal experience. If you are Black and have your **** together getting a job should be a cake walk. Probably easier than a white guy due to the cringe progressive beliefs of many corporate jobs now.
    Yeah I've never met anyone when I went to an interview that cared about my race.

Granted my real last name is French but even then I'm still able to get people calling back for interviews and if I do good, either a second interview or background check.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Believer in Direct Game

Recreational Lifter

Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    Where the fuk do you live?

I never had this problem in Illinois though I don't work with corporate.

However if I lived back in Florida I know that would be a big problem for me.
    Bruh?!? You follow me on IG, my location is on there lol!

Bruh?!? You follow me on IG, my location is on there lol!
    I haven't been checking your profile lately man lol.

I forgot.

Just be a good girl and just tell me; either through on here or through PM.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Believer in Direct Game

Recreational Lifter

If you are Black and have your **** together getting a job should be a cake walk. Probably easier than a white guy due to the cringe progressive beliefs of many corporate jobs now.
    Lol!!! Corporate banking would like a word with you.

Hey man. I went full Chad-Lite. Body, clothes, and tried to be a fun understanding guy. I was getting nada. Alot of men just need to lose weight and relax and learn to have fun and make people "feel good. but for many its a crap shoot and just mind boggling

Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    Yeah I've never met anyone when I went to an interview that cared about my race.

Granted my real last name is French but even then I'm still able to get people calling back for interviews and if I do good, either a second interview or background check.
    Yeah. Recruiters always hit me on linkedin, but then again there are more tech jobs than tech workers so....thay may affect my outcome.
    Lol!!! Corporate banking would like a word with you.
    LOL
    MGTOW
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Registered User psychosylocibin's Avatar
    psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    people sprout this belief you can work on x and y and you'll be 'chad lite". but they forget to account for the "dealbreakers" taht you can't change.

ok..so now you went from overweigh to muscular and knnow how to talk...but you are still 5 foot 5, or you have a naturally ugly face, you're not CHAD lite.
    -Max Squat drops from 415 to 200 after going 1 degree past 90 degree knee bend crew.

[QUOTE=otakutrevan;1595104201]Hey man. I went full Chad-Lite. Body, clothes, and tried to be a fun understanding guy. I was getting nada. Alot of men just need to lose weight and relax and learn to have fun and make people "feel good. but for many its a crap shoot and just mind boggling

/QUOTE]

That's not exactly true though, it got you a bit more than "nada."

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by psychosylocibin View Post
    I agree. inceldom is going to increase drastically. but in the end their will also be a huge increase in women left behind - ones that grew overly entitled and let that entitlement and arrogance blind them to decent men they could form lifelong bonds and family with.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=169784733

2. Entitlement and ego inflation: with the abundance of suitors, it makes sense that a woman would perceive her value as way higher than at any point in history.
    3. Unrealistic expectations: with each woman competing with her peers and only presenting a facade, each individual woman perceives her own relationship/partner as less than her peers - this is a toxic feedback loop.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DharmaYoung19 View Post
    Basically, if you want to get the chance to connect with a girl you gotta be a catch in her eyes. Whether it's because you're super attractive, or you're in the same career field and you're doing well, or you're super social and popular, or you're financially set with a good house and job.
    Everything boils down to this. Everything.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Everything boils down to this. Everything.
    Yes.. I back this up heavily.

Honestly life was a bit easier when nobody knew about the chad, tyrone, alpha and beta archetypes. It was easier to be alpha and have followers. It was a natural reaction. Now everyone wants to be alpha and every guy I see is fake as **** when pulling in chics.

I would say the mere fact we even discuss these subjects instead of just going out and ****ing is what produces incelism effect on us men. Knowledge is power and we have submitted to understanding ways of nature and mating to such a degree that we feel unsatisfied when we succeed. Another reason why social media is ass