prebenlunding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Keto diet and IF while working out

Sorry, new to this and was wondering if following keto but while following it do IF from 8pm-12pm I follow a workout program like Kris Gethins 4 weeks 2 shred at like 5 or 6 in the morning will that be good or beneficial as I still have to fast for another 4 hours after that. Thanks.

fays12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fays12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fays12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fays12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fays12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fays12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fays12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fays12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fays12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fays12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fays12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Im Obese trying to lose weight, and this is exactly what I do and I feel great.

But I think eating at 12pm is very late, you should also try sleeping earlier.

prebenlunding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so instead of starting the fast 8pm and ending at noon I should start the fast at 6pm and go to 10 am? It’s only a 2 hour difference. Are you just thinking about getting food after the workout sooner?