katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I don't wanna...

but I know I gotta.

Dear diary, been in free fall for too long. Trying again to exert some control here while everything feels out of control and bleak.

Knew I was up 5 pounds or so. Bought scales and a food scale. Stocked up on some meat and veggies.

Depressed and no motivation in the moment. Still don't want to let this situation get worse. Been drinking sugary drinks, eating chips, haven't been to the gym in 4 months or more.

Weighed this morning and I'm up about 7 pounds from my last recorded weight mid-April of '19. Haven't been settled living in my own space since June '19. Don't know when I will be "home" again. Hasn't been a straight line gain, been up and down some. Could be worse.

Pretty much everything sucks and I'm beat down by unrelenting stress and problems. When I moved cross-country and then my dad died a few months later I put on about 50 pounds. Don't want to do that again. I know it is easier to take off 7 than 50 and I would really like to lose more like 20.

So I got the tools I need to take this on and today assessed where I am. Not sure if I will start right in to resistance training or start with cardio. Re-checking my iron level this week.

Today I didn't use flavored coffee creamer and committed to no sweetened beverages until I get back where I want to be.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dear diary,

Still fat.

Can't complain though. Down about a pound and a half after a pretty half assed week.

Stuck with avoiding sugary drinks and walked everyday. Tried to just cut back/be more aware of what I was eating.

Got anemia testing done and I'm going the wrong way.

I was really wanting to try a rowing class or at least get back to spin. Right now I'm fatigued by a long walk. Not sure what I'm going to do to resolve this.

At least my lipid panel and CRP were good. Trying to figure out if there are any other physiological reasons that I am dragging.

Spoiler!

I should move to full on tracking. At the least if I can make myself actually make food and add more vegetables I know that will help crowd out junk. Mostly right now the junk is just way easier.

"Hungry...that's annoying...maybe if I ignore it then it will go away...nah...okay...get up and make something or I could just nibble on some pretzels or popcorn..."

I know better, just have to do better.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

rubyharo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rubyharo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rubyharo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rubyharo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rubyharo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rubyharo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rubyharo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rubyharo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rubyharo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rubyharo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rubyharo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Red face

Hey Katya. I used to have anemia. Now my iron and protein levels are on point.

Not everyone has ****ty autoimmune but what did it for me was cutting out all gluten and also a lot of dairy (not all dairy, still eat dry aged cheese sparingly, fat-free yogurt, kefir.)

I have pretty similar goals so I'll probably be following this, good luck!
    **Proper posture crew***
    **Misc Gardening Crew**