helpthegains is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Tailbone pain when squatting!!

Female here with tailbone pain when I squat or when I do floor abs workouts. I have not fallen or injured it that way. Any suggestions or similar experiences?

It’s been a series of events that led to this pain. Started with low back pain, that led to hip pain. I hurt myself either squating or deadlifting or who knows actually! Saw chiropractor and did some basic stretching therapy and laid off leg days for about a month. Now that I’ve been trying to ease back in I’m having tailbone pain. I assume it’s all related but don’t know what to do. Take more time off? Or work through it and build a stronger low back ? Not sure where it all even stems from: back, hips, booty? Any help or tips are appreciated

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Describe the pain.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew

helpthegains is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy

Originally Posted by JontheAtheist View Post
    Describe the pain.
    It hurts at the bottom of the squat a lot of pressure right about the buttcrack, only when I squat or lay down on a mat to do abs. Almost feels like it’s bruised. No visible bruising or any of that sort. I have been watching squat form videos and I think I lean too forward on my squat. Doesn’t hurt when I run or do any other workouts.

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So it's not a sharp, stabbing pain? Your back might be out of alignment but I'm no doctor. I would advise having a professional check you out.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew