dntfeedtroll is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dntfeedtroll is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dntfeedtroll is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dntfeedtroll is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dntfeedtroll is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dntfeedtroll is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dntfeedtroll is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dntfeedtroll is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dntfeedtroll is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dntfeedtroll is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dntfeedtroll is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile LinkedIn Connections Thread

Hello guys,

I recently made a LinkedIn account and am trying to connect with people (primarily in the medical field, but any works). I am currently in school for radiologic technology and would love to see if anyone else would like to link up and increase their connections as well for better job prospects. Feel free to direct message me if you guys want to link up.
    I will rep you back if I get the chance.

Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think you're missing the point.

People won't be impressed with a fresh grad with umpteen thousand connections. It's not Instagram where you look for followers. It's for business connections for people you've worked with and who will vouch that you are a good worker/boss/supervisor/etc.

It's really handy when you worked with Mr Connection a couple years ago and want to look him up, but you only had his work email and it was two jobs ago for you and three for him. Connecting with some random person three states away won't mean squat.