JoshShuts80 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile lower back pain prevention

sometimes, not all the times after my sqaut and deadlift day, I get a sensation in my lower back, and it’s not painful, it’s sorta like I know it’s there?if that makes sense, it doesn’t limit my mobility at all but I can still feel something in my lower back, I’ve looked everywhere online and researchers say that Lower back pain can last up to 1-3 weeks, which is weird because the sensation I feel is only a day lasting or less,

before deadlifts and squats I always do 15-20 minute stretches and not to blow my own trumpet but I believe I have quite good mobility

I’m 19,6ft1 and about 210lbs if it makes a difference

But I’d be open to any suggestions

Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would be making sure that your squat depth is appropriate for your specific body structure, mobility and training goals. Many lifters have trouble squating below parallel...going "ass to grass" as it may put an unecessary load on your lower back, this is compounded by poor programming. You should stive to maintain a nuetral spine and vertical bar path and good breathing bracing techniques, if you cant the weight is too heavy and your style / depth is not right for you...you will need to take a step back and re-evaluate what you are doing. Dont try to emulate someone elses squatting style, find your own.
    Strength + Cardio + Proprioception = dominance

HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Also, strong abs, lower back and TA muscles.
    Meatheads, reading the above

please be more open-minded (of course if you have the mental capability)

JoshShuts80 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

Originally Posted by Cantplankwell View Post
    I would be making sure that your squat depth is appropriate for your specific body structure, mobility and training goals. Many lifters have trouble squating below parallel...going "ass to grass" as it may put an unecessary load on your lower back, this is compounded by poor programming. You should stive to maintain a nuetral spine and vertical bar path and good breathing bracing techniques, if you cant the weight is too heavy and your style / depth is not right for you...you will need to take a step back and re-evaluate what you are doing. Dont try to emulate someone elses squatting style, find your own.
    Thanks👍This has helped a lot as yesterday doing squats I was focusing on ass to grass as I thought it was mandatory, I’ll take a step back and see what’s best for me, thanks again 🙏