asifnaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asifnaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asifnaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asifnaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asifnaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asifnaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asifnaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asifnaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asifnaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asifnaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asifnaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is workout any good for mental issues like Stress anxiety etc

I am 35 and gone through many troubles for last 4 or so years .

I am suffering from

Stress

Anxiety

Low Self Esteem

Insomnia

Stiff neck and shoulder Muscles

Feeling worthless .

Now I want to ask is workout good for issues I mentioned . Is there any specific routine for people like me .

Please reply .

dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did you share your wife with your large Penis friend? this could be the cause of your anxiety, low self esteem, stress........
    Instagram - @dazlittle123

Minke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by asifnaz View Post
    I am 35 and gone through many troubles for last 4 or so years .

I am suffering from

Stress

Anxiety

Low Self Esteem

Insomnia

Stiff neck and shoulder Muscles

Feeling worthless .

Now I want to ask is workout good for issues I mentioned . Is there any specific routine for people like me .

Please reply .
    I've had my own set if challenges with mental issues. I tended to ignore it until recently when I started having what I later understood were panic attacks. I find anything that takes your mind out of your problems help. Working out helps to key, but it's just one piece of the puzzle. I hope you find what works for you to deal with your problems.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No it does not, seek help like I did. If you have a chemical imbalance in the brain no amount of working out is going to help you. I sought help and I am now 100% better.
    On the list for Bannukah

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I will say it helps with some life stress, maybe not with major conditions or disorders like Bodyhard is referencing.
    Take for example a breakup with the gf, the boss pisses you off, traffic and a bad day, anger, stuff like that.
    You get this release of brain chemicals during and after the workout which calms you down; many times my thinking is heightened and i solve problems.
    So try it out but don't expect a solution to things that require a therapist.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For stress and anxiety it's excellent! I find going for run works even better.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Training for many helps the body create endorphins that help give you a feeling of well being.
    Training also makes the muscle tried/fatigued that can help you rest better to recover.
    Unfortunately some stiffness may come from training the muscles that aren't use to it.
    It muscle soreness/stiffness which is normal for most people.
    Self esteem is up to you,eating a good diet and training regularly can change your body appearance making you feel better about it.
    Keep a training and diet journal to stay on track.
    You may want to also talk to medical professional/counselor of some type to help you sort out other life issues and get you going on the right direction in life.
    Good luck.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong post history.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dazlittle View Post
    Did you share your wife with your large Penis friend? this could be the cause of your anxiety, low self esteem, stress........
    At first I was surprised, why is Daz trolling?and on a serious topic (Daz you insensitive ******!)
    Then I saw this (follow link to thread)
    And changed my mind who is doing the trolling

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    At first I was surprised, why is Daz trolling?and on a serious topic (Daz you insensitive ******!)
    I figured there had to be some source of red.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

asifnaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asifnaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asifnaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asifnaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asifnaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asifnaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asifnaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asifnaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asifnaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asifnaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asifnaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Respected fellow users , I asked such question because what I felt at that time . But it was a fantasy which I never acted upon . Now I regret but also happy I never acted upon .

I am not trolling at all . I am seeking genuine help and I really appreciate the community who is very helpful

Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Huh. And here I (almost; I think it didn’t go through) negged Daz for the insensitive post. Welp, my apologies, but I don’t often dig through a poster’s history...
    My home gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1623181551&viewfull=1#post1623181551

My Strava profile: https://www.strava.com/athletes/3015113

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But it was a fantasy which I never acted upon .
    Sort of like exercising, I suppose. You signed up here 6+ years ago and in that time, you haven't any personal experience of how exercise affects you mentally?
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Respected fellow users , I asked such question because what I felt at that time . But it was a fantasy which I never acted upon . Now I regret but also happy I never acted upon .

I am not trolling at all . I am seeking genuine help and I really appreciate the community who is very helpful
    If you're seeking genuine help then you'll contact a genuine professional.

There, that was easy, wasn't it?
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Sort of like exercising, I suppose. You signed up here 6+ years ago and in that time, you haven't any personal experience of how exercise affects you mentally?
    I did exercise for like 1 year and that time I was having best time in my life . After that I got rough patches in my life nothing was good . I lost my interest in exercise (and in life) . Now I want to lift myself from the problems I mentioned in my first post .

I know workout can help me a lot . So I request all users please stop being insensitive and reply my first post . This will also help other people with similar problems .

(English is not my native language .So I am sorry for any mistakes )

dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been here years, usually only post when I actually have something to say and definitely do not troll.
    Instagram - @dazlittle123

taking March-No-Post pilz weiss1967's Avatar
    weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Please reply .
    Not any "workout" will be useful. Only heavy lifting, resistance training for muscle growth, is of any help for stress and low esteem issues. I have seen some of my friends who were big on cardio style "workouts" getting stressed out and depressed. This is also true if you are combining heavy training with diet restrictions. Say, if you are on an agressive cut, you are almost guaranteed to have relationship problems and work related issues. So, my advice - lift heavy, eat more bacon, and jеrк off often.

Stiff neck and shoulder problems means too much computer time, 100% true. Digital addiction is a real. Go fishing or something.