BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Someone Blackpill Me on the Iran US Tensions

What I understand so far:

15 June 2014 to Present: Operation Inherent Resolve - US military intervention against ISIL in Iraq. Iran is also the first country to pledge assistance to Iraq to fight ISIL, deploying troops in early June 2014.

1 October 2017: US Army Spc. Alexander W. Missildine killed by an EFP, IED commonly used by insurgents supplied by Iran (event coincided with threats from some of the Iranian-backed Shia militias who fought with the US against the ISIL but now want US forces to leave the country now that ISIL is almost defeated).

2 October 2017 to 4 May 2019: Gap in time? Can't find anything relevant.

5 May 2019 to Present: US withdrawal from Iran nuclear deal based on Israeli intelligence. US administers sanctions against Iran, leads to Persian Gulf crisis and escalating tensions through multiple incidents. Gradually, Iran's oil production hits historic low, economy sharply downturns, currency value hits record lows, annual inflation rate quadruples, foreign investors driven away, and protests ensue.

27 December 2019: K-1 Air Base, one of many Iraqi military bases that host Operation Inherent Resolve (OIR) personnel, attacked by Iranian-backed Kata'ib Hezbollah militia.

29 December 2019: US airstrikes against Kata'ib Hezbollah's positions in Iraq and Syria, reportedly killing at least 25 militiamen and wounding 55 more.

31 December 2019: Iraqi militiamen, pro-Iran protesters, and supporters of the Kata'ib Hezbollah, attack the U.S. embassy in Iraq.

3 January 2020: US launches an airstrike against a convoy traveling near Baghdad International Airport, killing Iranian Major General Qasem Soleimani and Iraqi Popular Mobilization Forces commander Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis.

Seems that most of this comes directly from distrust surrounding Iran. Are they really that bad? They held a synchronous, but separate, campaign against ISIL. Appears someone doesn't want Iran to have access to nuclear weaponry. I'm guessing because they can't be bullied with conventional warfare considering mutually assured destruction. Besides, I'm assuming the US national missile defense system is well developed, so what's the issue? Or is it all about the oil? Please keep the war drums down.
    Last edited by BulkingIsHard; 01-03-2020 at 03:20 AM.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Something somewhat related: a client of mine did some work at “retired” CIA officer’s house, and the guy frankly told him that literally everything you ever hear on TV about anything related to wars, politics, foreign issues, terrorism etc. is the opposite of the truth.

A rather strong statement, perhaps the guy was hyperbolic, but the point is an interesting one and one I can’t dismiss, since in my line of work our leadership likewise lies to the public all the time openly.

So, I always keep that in mind.

Mini rant/

bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It will be another war for Israel.

Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^I wouldn't doubt it, kusok. There has been a continuous drumbeat for war against Iran in the media for a very very long time. I was somewhat surprised it didn't happen under Obama.
    Virtue is its own reward.
    6' 1" and tons of fun
    Age is in dog years

BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bassline8 View Post
    It will be another war for Israel.
    Originally Posted by Johnez View Post
    ^I wouldn't doubt it, kusok. There has been a continuous drumbeat for war against Iran in the media for a very very long time. I was somewhat surprised it didn't happen under Obama.
    I was afraid so. The "Israeli intelligence" sounds shady. Any reason Iran would have issues with Israel other than "the juice"? I know Pakistan has problems with Israel for obvious reasons, but Iran is different I'd assume?

RiceBrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiceBrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiceBrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiceBrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiceBrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiceBrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiceBrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiceBrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiceBrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiceBrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiceBrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    Something somewhat related: a client of mine did some work at “retired” CIA officer’s house, and the guy frankly told him that literally everything you ever hear on TV about anything related to wars, politics, foreign issues, terrorism etc. is the opposite of the truth.

A rather strong statement, perhaps the guy was hyperbolic, but the point is an interesting one and one I can’t dismiss, since in my line of work our leadership likewise lies to the public all the time openly.

Mini rant/
    Matthew 24:6

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
    Jesus is Lord

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There has to always be a big bad boogie man and Iran has drawn the short straw.

We can blame them for everything and can attack them when we want. It makes people feel better.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BulkingIsHard View Post
    Any reason Iran would have issues with Israel other than "the juice"? I know Pakistan has problems with Israel for obvious reasons, but Iran is different I'd assume?
    We need to carpet bomb or at least "regime change" the s*it out of Iran, because it's an evil dictatorship that will acquire nuclear weapons ANY MINUTE NOW, and will blow Our Greatest Ally™, the Middle East and even the whole humanity to smithereens. If you don't believe me, believe Bibi Netanyahu, he's been saying it for more than 20 years now.

1996 speech to US Congress

https://mfa.gov.il/mfa/mfa-archive/1...0-%201996.aspx

https://www.haaretz.com/1.4931862

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...pons-facility-

messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bassline8 View Post

this is the best post of 2020 already repped when I am offspread.

QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The guy who is largely responsible for defeating ISIS and preventing it's spread across the middle east was just assassinated because our wonderful "experts" assure us he's a threat to democracy and cheeseburgers.

Certain folks on here are cheering it on because you know, assassinating foreign leaders in the middle east and staying in perpetual wars for Israel is BASED if Trump does it. Even though he quite literally campaigned on doing the opposite. Whatever your view of Iran is, it doesn't change the fact that this does not benefit America at all. It is a wastes lives, money, and creates more enemies.
    no

rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by QuickNutkus View Post
    The guy who is largely responsible for defeating ISIS and preventing it's spread across the middle east was just assassinated because our wonderful "experts" assure us he's a threat to democracy and cheeseburgers.

Certain folks on here are cheering it on because you know, assassinating foreign leaders in the middle east and staying in perpetual wars for Israel is BASED if Trump does it. Even though he quite literally campaigned on doing the opposite. Whatever your view of Iran is, it doesn't change the fact that this does not benefit America at all. It is a wastes lives, money, and creates more enemies.
    Trump has been very anti war thus far. So much so, that even dems are against him pulling our troops. Either trump saw that a serious threat existed, or he was forced into it by those with some power over him, like those in the senate who are now his jury in the impeachment.

Either way I hope we don’t get into another war.

Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To understand the Iran/US tension you need to go back to 1953 when the US overthrew the democratically elected Iran Government in favor of a puppet.

He wasn't a very good leader so in 1979 a revolution occured.

The US has been worried about Iran or Iraq seizing complete control over the region.

Utilized religious divide between Sunni/Shia to play Iran and Iraq against each other.

Iran runs terrorist operations against the US. Usually through proxy, but the US knows, but support doesn't exist for ANOTHER middle east war.

Originally Posted by kusok View Post

Mini rant/
    I wouldn't go that far. I was in Counter Terrorism for the NSA for 4 years.

The Media is a mixture of uncollaberated claims and truth. The problem is you (and them) never know the truth.

However, their information collection for unexpected events is often better than Government operations.

I hope this doesn't escalate though.
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    B: 345, S 375, D 445
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Youre a terrible troll srs. I hope you were laughing as you typed your post, lies lies more lies from the Left

Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Iran has held Death To America marches every year since 1979. ain't nothin changed. the media will just be telling plebes to think, yet again. they've always hated us to no avail (the government, the normal Iranian people/citizens are pretty nice i hear srs)

QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by knightofday View Post
    Youre a terrible troll srs. I hope you were laughing as you typed your post, lies lies more lies from the Left
    The behavior your exhibiting here is why america is controlled by zionists. Call me a leftist and a troll though if it makes you feel better. You are on the side of Ben Shapiro, Max Boot, David French, etc. All of whom likened trump to a nazi during the election for being anti war and america first prior to winning. You abandoned the principles trump espoused in favor of the man himself. A man who's beholden to Israelis and his son in law more than those that voted for him. Keep that blindfold on though.

And no, it is not a troll or lie that the general our government assassinated helped defeat ISIS and prevented it from spreading out more than it did. That is a fact. If leftists say water is wet is that a troll?
    How about we just stay the fuk out of there. Why can't we do that? Should we just have continuously bombed Japan because there were generals there responsible for dead americans?

I can literally quote trump tweets on the middle east from 2012-2016 verbatim and certain people on here would call me a leftist troll lol.
    Originally Posted by Spahgetti View Post
    Iran has held Death To America marches every year since 1979. ain't nothin changed. the media will just be telling plebes to think, yet again. they've always hated us to no avail (the government, the normal Iranian people/citizens are pretty nice i hear srs)
    "We must bomb these countries to save them from themselves!" Oh boy. It just never ends with you types.
    Originally Posted by rampagefc77 View Post
    Trump has been very anti war thus far. So much so, that even dems are against him pulling our troops. Either trump saw that a serious threat existed, or he was forced into it by those with some power over him, like those in the senate who are now his jury in the impeachment.

Either way I hope we don’t get into another war.
    Agreed. It's so odd how when we are in the discussions of ending one pointless forever war and pulling troops, welp better start assassinating generals from the next country on the list.
    no

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The behavior your exhibiting here is why america is controlled by zionists. Call me a leftist and a troll though if it makes you feel better. You are on the side of Ben Shapiro, Max Boot, David French, etc. All of whom likened trump to a nazi during the election for being anti war and america first prior to winning. You abandoned the principles trump espoused in favor of the man himself. A man who's beholden to Israelis and his son in law more than those that voted for him. Keep that blindfold on though.

And no, it is not a troll or lie that the general our government assassinated helped defeat ISIS and prevented it from spreading out more than it did. That is a fact. If leftists say water is wet is that a troll?
    How about we just stay the fuk out of there. Why can't we do that? Should we just have continuously bombed Japan because there were generals there responsible for dead americans?

I can literally quote trump tweets on the middle east from 2012-2016 verbatim and certain people on here would call me a leftist troll lol.
    "We must bomb these countries to save them from themselves!" Oh boy. It just never ends with you types.
    Agreed. It's so odd how when we are in the discussions of ending one pointless forever war and pulling troops, welp better start assassinating generals from the next country on the list.
    Good thing Tulsi's not gunning for office, we'd be in a lot worse shape.
    Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."
    Has Beowulf10 ever experienced true love? Where did he go?
    Education is humanity's key to salvation.
    The 2nd Cold War has begun.

Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Where on earth did you even get the idea i said anything remotely close to that in any post i've ever made?

You attack a country's embassy in any other country, it is considered a direct attack on said country.

We didn't 'bomb countries'.

We mogged a single person.

Stop acting like you're smart because it truly shines in pages of text like you just wrote LOL

LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

So stopping ISIS is enough to forgive attacking US servicemen in a nation not your own, then attacking a US embassy in a nation not your own?

You pacifist phaggot.
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW
    PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW
    PWALLY AND HIS PETITE SLOOTS CREW
    LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER CREW
    HTC = HOMOSEXUAL TESTICLE CHEWERS