Bailout987 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thoughts on cold showers?

Research is saying that cold showers are bad post workout. They may reduce strength and muscle gains. Are people avoiding them altogether or are you just timing it so that your cold showers aren't taken post workout or too soon after?

DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lmao a cold shower wont impact your gains. If you are really stressing about it, a contrast shower does help flush out the system and reduce overall soreness, but neither will make an appreciable impact on muscle growth.

Now, you show me a study with about 60 bodybuilders of the same exact level doing the identical workout, and half take cold showers and half dont, and you get a statisitcal difference with a p=0.05 or lower I'll reconsider. But I'm willing to bet the research was just with random college kids which always produces random results.