NoTSoIronMan is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Getting in Shape 2020

hey everyone,

So I'm using the start of the new year to get back into shape.

Once upon a time, I was actually in really good shape as I used to do BJJ and maui Thai. A few injuries here and there and ten years later I'm a 300 pound sack of crap with two bad knees at age 35.

I just bought a ton of supplements from BB.com and my plan is to split my workouts into cardio (kettlebell swings and jogging in place - kinda a knock off the KB Red Alert program & then do some strength training with dumbbells for Workout B.
    The biggest challenge to all of this is my knees. They get very stiff and constantly are popping and cracking. I went to the doctors for them and got MRI's but he found nothing wrong with either. So go figure.

So if anyone wants to give me any advice, give me some motivation or hell even tell me I suck, etc please feel free! Happy 2020!

schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I know how you feel, I was about 115kgs starting out last summer, but since your not new to the game by the sounds of it - it shouldnt be too difficult - my 2pence worth is be consistent & dont stop! My enthusiasm comes from seeing results, and actuall enjoying the journey.

I would prioritise weights over cardio, throw in some intermittent fasting - and maybe even try Keto.

Happy 2020, and good luck!