JMS1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMS1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMS1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMS1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMS1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMS1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMS1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMS1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMS1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMS1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMS1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Pescatarian Body Builders

Hi all,

Hope the New Year has treated everyone kindly!

After recently moving house a couple of month's ago, I'm at the stage of joining the gym again (shock it's January...).

I've done ok in the gym/ diet in the past, not groundbreaking stuff but enough to tick my own personal goals off.

What’s different this time around, is I’ve cut down massively on meat like many people have done over the last 6 months and would like to become pescatarian as we start 2020.

I would appreciate your help as I look for pointers on YouTube videos, books or any specific meal plans around the 2,750 – 3,000 calories mark.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
    The youth learn; The aged understand.

I'll try anything twice. capnutra's Avatar
    capnutra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) capnutra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) capnutra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) capnutra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) capnutra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) capnutra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) capnutra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) capnutra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) capnutra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) capnutra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) capnutra has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Though not a bodybuilder, per se, I've been eating a pescatarian diet for 10+ years. I only eat fish/shellfish 2-3x/week but it works for me -- mostly Atlantic salmon or fresh caught shrimp. I try to avoid the farmed stuff when I can, although it isn't always possible when out to a restaurant.

Other than that, I maintain a steady intake of Greek yogurt, tofu, tempeh, legumes (black beans, brown beans, white beans, lentils of all shape and color), eggs, a few non-dairy protein shakes/week, almonds and other tree nuts, etc. I'd also like to find some simple vital wheat gluten recipes. That stuff is loaded with protein and there are vegan bodybuilders who swear by it.

None of these are the most calorie-rich items, but I guess this mostly covers the protein and fiber portion of the diet (the two things I personally focus on the most).

Good luck in 2020 and beyond!
    "Whether you think you can or think you can't... you're right."