StrivenMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrivenMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrivenMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrivenMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrivenMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrivenMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrivenMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrivenMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrivenMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrivenMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrivenMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

2020 - Mike's Weight Loss Journal

Journal Entry
    Thursday, January 2nd, 2020

Hi All.

I have been around these forums for a long time (even before this username) and well maybe this will finally be the time I get it right.
    I hit my highest weight in July of 2019, a whopping 385 lbs.
    It was a mental issue being that heavy as my scale doesn't read above 350 (385 was from the doctors) and I just couldn't shake it off.
    I dipped a few times just below 350 throughout the rest of 2019 but I just didn't commit enough.
    Sometime in November 2019 I had started just eating a bit better and focusing on just eating less of things.
    This led to me using my scale and being stunned to see 343.8 lbs.
    I said to myself, F it I'm gonna keep going and see what happens.
    I have successfully made it through the holidays and as of today I weigh 333 lbs.
    I have lost 52 lbs since July and I honestly wasn't trying too hard I just stuck with it.

So to start 2020 I'm going to keep doing more of the same.
    Eating less and making better choices overall.
    I won't always weigh and prep my food super accurate for now.
    However, I will definitely be mindful of what I eat, the portions I eat and the macros I eat.

My goal for this journal is to just record something at least weekly to go over what has happened since my last entry and give a weight update.
    Nothing overly complicated because when I do that I feel less inclined to do it.
    As a short term weight goal I want to get below 300 lbs for the end of February.
    My family will be going on a vacation and the last time I got below 300 (think like 3/4 years ago) the plane ride was much more comfortable.

Thanks for reading!

07-08-2019 = 385 lbs | The Most I Have Ever Weighed.
    01-17-2019 = 325.2 lbs | Current Weight.
    My Goal Is To Just Keep Going.

cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by StrivenMike View Post

Journal Entry
    Thursday, January 2nd, 2020

Hi All.

I have been around these forums for a long time (even before this username) and well maybe this will finally be the time I get it right.
    I hit my highest weight in July of 2019, a whopping 385 lbs.
    It was a mental issue being that heavy as my scale doesn't read above 350 (385 was from the doctors) and I just couldn't shake it off.
    I dipped a few times just below 350 throughout the rest of 2019 but I just didn't commit enough.
    Sometime in November 2019 I had started just eating a bit better and focusing on just eating less of things.
    This led to me using my scale and being stunned to see 343.8 lbs.
    I said to myself, F it I'm gonna keep going and see what happens.
    I have successfully made it through the holidays and as of today I weigh 333 lbs.
    I have lost 52 lbs since July and I honestly wasn't trying too hard I just stuck with it.

So to start 2020 I'm going to keep doing more of the same.
    Eating less and making better choices overall.
    I won't always weigh and prep my food super accurate for now.
    However, I will definitely be mindful of what I eat, the portions I eat and the macros I eat.

My goal for this journal is to just record something at least weekly to go over what has happened since my last entry and give a weight update.
    Nothing overly complicated because when I do that I feel less inclined to do it.
    As a short term weight goal I want to get below 300 lbs for the end of February.
    My family will be going on a vacation and the last time I got below 300 (think like 3/4 years ago) the plane ride was much more comfortable.

Thanks for reading!

Congrats on the progress so far, that's amazing that you've been able to lose 50+ pounds the past couple of months just from making healthier choices, wishing you all the best as you journey on to your goal of getting below 300
    =================
    Total weight lost: 128 lbs
    =================

Starting weight: 378 lbs
    Current weight: 250 lbs

******* 4 years on keto so far - keto4life!!! ***************

my fat loss log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166528931

StrivenMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrivenMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrivenMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrivenMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrivenMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrivenMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrivenMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrivenMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrivenMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrivenMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrivenMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cherrygarcia80 View Post
    Congrats on the progress so far, that's amazing that you've been able to lose 50+ pounds the past couple of months just from making healthier choices, wishing you all the best as you journey on to your goal of getting below 300
    Thanks Cherry.

Journal Entry
    Monday, January 13th, 2020

HI All.
    I have been a bit busy so didn't have time to post last week.
    Just wanted to get some update out there, so here we go.
    The past week wasn't the best but I stayed steady as far as my weight goes.
    It just means I'll take longer to get to my initial goal of under 300 than I planned.
    So far this week has been better and hopefully I have a lot more to show for it for my next weight check.

Weight Log

01/03/2020 - 331.6
    01/10/2020 - 331.1