Thread: Strap help

Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Strap help

I'm using seatbelt straps to help with me lift maximal weight on snatch-grip deadlifts and I find it really challenging to properly wrap up my right hand as I do this last. Do you have any tips?
    "Is he an honest man? If he is, you should respect him and let him continue with his work. Is he weak? If it were so, it would not be brave thing to do to push a man who is falling."

rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You could buy some webbing used for rock climbing, it would be as strong, a lot softer/more comfortable, and a lot more narrow, which should make it easy to wrap up with.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #29 []---[]
    []---[] York Barbell Club #59 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #48 []---[]
    l l---l l Rogue Barbell Club #3 l l---l l
    []---[] Mech6 Crew #9 []---[]

TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by rlundregan View Post
    You could buy some webbing used for rock climbing, it would be as strong, a lot softer/more comfortable, and a lot more narrow, which should make it easy to wrap up with.
    Yep.

Here's a video on the subject: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySrRoE2Bpwk

I think Mat Fraser (from crossfit fame) also does this with his straps.

irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Inexpensive cotton straps last a long time and are usually about $8-$10
    Now OK for Sig line to be a novel