Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yewotm8 View Post
    Isnt this based off of which music got bought the most? And nobody buys music so I'm not sure how they are counting anything. Do stores/venues still have to buy music in order to play it? In that case that'd be your answer. None of this is what people like to listen to, it's just what people want to play publicly.
    no and yes you're right which is why radio friendly stuff does so well in comparison. You won't find a single song on there that couldn't be played in a day care its so non offensive

but streams are also taken into account now for album sales and song plays, and 100% srs I have my doubts on that lists authenticity/way it was put together since Gangnam style didn't make it. Arguably the biggest song of the entire decade worldwide. Also an extreme lack of Spanish songs that in terms of popularity overall dumpster some of these, I think this list is based entirely on America and or was just thrown together. If you look at wikipedias top 100 singles of the decade based on plays its completely different https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...s_of_the_2010s
    Official LTC representative

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Samraiwise View Post
    Dear Wincel m'friend,

Art especially music is not supposed to be accepted by everyone.

So you being outraged by some of the current trends of music just has proved their validity of artistic nature/value to someone else but not to you.

You've just unintentionally admitted that they are great music which you just don't understand.

There's just one word, I can think of..........COPE.
    naw bro it's not real art

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ayyy View Post
    no and yes you're right which is why radio friendly stuff does so well in comparison. You won't find a single song on there that couldn't be played in a day care its so non offensive

but streams are also taken into account now for album sales and song plays, and 100% srs I have my doubts on that lists authenticity/way it was put together since Gangnam style didn't make it. Arguably the biggest song of the entire decade worldwide. Also an extreme lack of Spanish songs that in terms of popularity overall dumpster some of these, I think this list is based entirely on America and or was just thrown together. If you look at wikipedias top 100 singles of the decade based on plays its completely different https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...s_of_the_2010s
    holy fuk i completely forgot about gangnam style...definitely biggest hit

3,486,197,834 views...

but apparently despacito has more...wtf?

who are all these people?

lol remember this one

Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    holy fuk i completely forgot about gangnam style...definitely biggest hit

3,486,197,834 views...

but apparently despacito has more...wtf?

who are all these people?
    Bots. I don't believe that chit for a minute. Find one person who's heard Desposito. Now try to find someone who hasn't heard/seen Gangnam Style. Of course, I'm in USA, but holy fuk I can't imagine that many hits between here and Latin American countries...
    Virtue is its own reward.
    6' 1" and tons of fun
    Age is in dog years

ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Johnez View Post
    Bots. I don't believe that chit for a minute. Find one person who's heard Desposito. Now try to find someone who hasn't heard/seen Gangnam Style. Of course, I'm in USA, but holy fuk I can't imagine that many hits between here and Latin American countries...
    you must not understand how bangers work with hispanic countries, if a song gets big it get fckin big.

go check the top charts for spanish hits and go look at their views on youtube compared to any other genre or artists, the biggest in the spanish speaking world are bigger than any pop stars in the U.S. in terms of what % of the population knows them. I mean chit type in j. balvin, bad bunny, annuel aa, daddy yankee, enrique iglesias or ozuna (first ones to come to mind) and look at the views on their vids. if there's a big song everyone and literally their family is going to have heard it. Also why its really damn hard to get a feature with any of them as getting a song with one of the most popular spanish speaking artists is how you get more worldwide fame than any other feature. And if you ever pay attention to when any of them tour the ticket prices are gonna be more than damn near anyone else, bad bunny tickets were selling for $150 for the chittiest seats in the house in Atlanta, taylor swift tickets don't cost that much
    Last edited by ayyy; 01-01-2020 at 07:06 AM.

PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's sad when the best modern music is just new releases by old artists. Case in point, the recent Judas Priest album from 2018 was probably one of the best albums of the past decade. Also, the recent Iron Maiden albums have been better than any of the pop crap these days. The most underrated band of all time, King's X, should be releasing a new album in 2020.

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Popular music is at it's worst since the 1950s nowadays, but I don't think that's a bad thing.
    With youtube and spotify only a click away noone is bound to following current charts.

Unlike previous generations we can listen to whatever we want, whenever we want and even a lot of teens do so. Go back to the 90s and chart bands were culturally important no matter how hard they sucked even older people often talked about them.
    A lot of studies have talked about how sttreaming turned TV shows from a shared cultural experience for most of society to a more fragmented conciousness. Music has been fragmented way harder. Noone is forced to sit through the charts or trough the radio anymore.

Shure pop music is getting worse, but it also matters less to the general public.

lockdev has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lockdev has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lockdev has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lockdev has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lockdev has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lockdev has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lockdev has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lockdev has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lockdev has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lockdev has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lockdev has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Popular music doesn't equal good music.

Popular music appeals to the average. The average has terrible taste in just about everything.

Most of the best music is made by people you've never heard of: Biffy Clyro, Minus The Bear, the entire Synthwave genre, but especially The Midnight and Gunship... I could go on and on brah.
    Misc Entrepreneur Crew

ashtar64 is not very well liked. (-100) ashtar64 is not very well liked. (-100) ashtar64 is not very well liked. (-100) ashtar64 is not very well liked. (-100) ashtar64 is not very well liked. (-100) ashtar64 is not very well liked. (-100) ashtar64 is not very well liked. (-100) ashtar64 is not very well liked. (-100) ashtar64 is not very well liked. (-100) ashtar64 is not very well liked. (-100) ashtar64 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Cause the mainstream media is owned by a few conglomerates so they use the airwaves to push an agenda, subliminal or not. It's actually really blatant what they do and most popular songs conform to the script. It's to keep people in a lower vibrational frequency srs

anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP

LordBroly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordBroly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordBroly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordBroly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordBroly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordBroly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordBroly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordBroly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordBroly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordBroly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordBroly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lockdev View Post
    Popular music doesn't equal good music.

Popular music appeals to the average. The average has terrible taste in just about everything.

Most of the best music is made by people you've never heard of: Biffy Clyro, Minus The Bear, the entire Synthwave genre, but especially The Midnight and Gunship... I could go on and on brah.
    lol biffy clyro. know only mountains by them and that was a pretty catchy song. As for gunship, fly for your life is a fukkin tune

but yeah popular music can't be that good. most of this stuff is the kind of thing you play at a party so it's all made to be catchy, easy listening that's not especially creative or unusual. Even of the people included in the list some of their better songs aren't there.
    Last edited by LordBroly; 01-01-2020 at 08:06 AM.

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Agreed, thank God 69 got released from jail, we can finally have REAL music again.

Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nothing will ever beat Junko Yagami's 1983 album "Full Moon"

Yellow Fever Crew
    Never Lost a Streetfight Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Hana Yori Dango Fanclub Crew
    Boxing Crew

IAmNewZyzz is not very helpful. (-500) IAmNewZyzz is not very helpful. (-500) IAmNewZyzz is not very helpful. (-500) IAmNewZyzz is not very helpful. (-500) IAmNewZyzz is not very helpful. (-500) IAmNewZyzz is not very helpful. (-500) IAmNewZyzz is not very helpful. (-500) IAmNewZyzz is not very helpful. (-500) IAmNewZyzz is not very helpful. (-500) IAmNewZyzz is not very helpful. (-500) IAmNewZyzz is not very helpful. (-500)
    I listen to primarily rock (AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones), a bit of jazz, and a slight amount of classical (primarily Chopin). I'm a bit of a contrarian, so I enjoy being among the minority who listens to my type of music. There's enough old music out there that can last us a lifetime, so I don't worry about today's music.
    2020 Goals: Squat: 405 Deadlift:515 Bench: 250 Overhead Press: 185 Row: 250
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -6 foot master race crew
    -Works out at 10 PM Crew
    -Only Indian who lifts crew
    -Stronglifts 5x5 crew
    -Thinks he's Zyzz crew
    -Is actually 21 years old crew
    "Get Shredded or Die Mirin" R.I.P Zyzz. Jk. I'm New Zyzz.

Originally Posted by IAmNewZyzz View Post
    I listen to primarily rock (AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones), a bit of jazz, and a slight amount of classical (primarily Chopin). I'm a bit of a contrarian, so I enjoy being among the minority who listens to my type of music. There's enough old music out there that can last us a lifetime, so I don't worry about today's music.
    lmao so to be a contrarian you listen to the most popular radio stars of a few decades back?

step up your contrarian game son

casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Samraiwise View Post
    Dear Wincel m'friend,

Art especially music is not supposed to be accepted by everyone.

So you being outraged by some of the current trends of music just has proved their validity of artistic nature/value to someone else but not to you.

You've just unintentionally admitted that they are great music which you just don't understand.

There's just one word, I can think of..........COPE.

genuinely surprised this made the list, good song but didnt know it was that big tbh

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
    https://i.imgur.com/YBoymeW.jpg

Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What's the problem op? You don't like the millennial whoop? Lulz.

IAmNewZyzz is not very helpful. (-500) IAmNewZyzz is not very helpful. (-500) IAmNewZyzz is not very helpful. (-500) IAmNewZyzz is not very helpful. (-500) IAmNewZyzz is not very helpful. (-500) IAmNewZyzz is not very helpful. (-500) IAmNewZyzz is not very helpful. (-500) IAmNewZyzz is not very helpful. (-500) IAmNewZyzz is not very helpful. (-500) IAmNewZyzz is not very helpful. (-500) IAmNewZyzz is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Groce View Post
    What's the problem op? You don't like the millennial whoop? Lulz.

My ears are burning. Need to detox with "Whole Lotta Love"
    2020 Goals: Squat: 405 Deadlift:515 Bench: 250 Overhead Press: 185 Row: 250
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -6 foot master race crew
    -Works out at 10 PM Crew
    -Only Indian who lifts crew
    -Stronglifts 5x5 crew
    -Thinks he's Zyzz crew
    -Is actually 21 years old crew
    "Get Shredded or Die Mirin" R.I.P Zyzz. Jk. I'm New Zyzz.

gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    naw bro it's not real art

Uh, hey, guys, guys, um, if I may, I think I can sum this all up.
    You see, art is an ambiguous thing, yeah? Yeah, just because you make some art, it doesn't mean that you're an artist.
    But, also, it does mean you're an artist.
    But does it mean that that art is good art? Is art good just because the right people say it's good? Yes.
    Yes.
    That's-that's how it works.
    Yeah, but keep in mind, you know, a lot of modern art is is trash.
    I mean, it's ****ty.
    It's not You know, it's not good.
    It's terrible.
    You know? And yet, it's a fine line between van Gogh and Van Damme, you know, between Depp and Grieco, between Banksy and Charlie, that makes it very difficult to determine what's good art.
    You know, what's high art? What has worth? What has meaning? Yeah? But if one thing has become abundantly clear to me today-- and it should be to all of you, as well-- is that Epstein didn't kill himself
    Villains who twirl their mustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged ~ Captain Jean-Luc Picard

sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    Royals - Lorde.
    Happy - Pharrell
    Shake it Off - Taylor (Ded srs... Fight me.)
    Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
    All Of Me - John Legend
    E.T. - Katy Perry Featuring Kanye West
    Firework - Katy Perry
    Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
    California Gurls - Katy Perry Featuring Snoop Dogg
    Roar - Katy Perry
    Stay With Me - Sam Smith
    Rude - MAGIC!
    Bad Romance - Lady Gaga

I can't believe you didn't even like these songs, Wincel?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKxodgpyGec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv6dMFF_yts
    Feel like I’m surrounded by phaggots
    ***MODS if you see me necrobump, please neg me***
    ***MMMA CREW***
    ***GENETICA POLSKA CREW***
    ***BLACK METAL CREW***
    ***DEATH METAL CREW***
    ***GRINDCORE CREW***

To put it lightly, I've been around the teacup and know where the handle is...

BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sg1976 View Post
    Feel like I’m surrounded by phaggots
    Song of the decade...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkSOOiMDGiY

I do the finger snap dance that they do in the video in my room, whilst singing along.
    Normalizing Surveillance - The 2020 Agenda....

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178418611

Please Say Daily Prayers For The Guidance Of State Leaders And Medical Staff... As Well As For Your Loved Ones.

bam ratatata tatatata ta beeetch

Registered Bag of Milk cannonballdooky's Avatar
    cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So basically Maroon 5 and Macklemore were the best artists of the decade? They probably had the best songs on that awful list. And Fun.

Agreed though that popular doesn't equal good.
    *HTC* crew
    Looks ok in tank top, looks like a bag of milk shirtless crew
    Ariel Winter's future husband