bulldog91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bulldog91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bulldog91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bulldog91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bulldog91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bulldog91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bulldog91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bulldog91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bulldog91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bulldog91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bulldog91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Fasted HIIT with Yohimbine: Silver Bullet for Stubborn fat?

Based on what I’ve read, combining these three factors seems like the ideal trio for stubborn fat (especially lower belly)... any thoughts?

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bulldog91 View Post
    Based on what I’ve read, combining these three factors seems like the ideal trio for stubborn fat (especially lower belly)... any thoughts?
    fatloss is a product of a consistent weekly calorie deficit and nothing more. Those things you mention don’t do anything special.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^

case closed

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    fasted training just shifts fat burning to a different part of the day - does not increase the total

HIIT is not even efficient at burning fat, better at burning glycogen. The EPOC effect is rather overstated.

If Yohimbine can cause additional oxidation, it would just be re-stored if you don't actually burn it off.

In other words, net calorie deficit is the alpha and the omega of fat loss...

Location: Haverfordwest, Wales, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yea, don't get weighed down by supplements for fat loss.

I used fat burners and thinking they were working when I first did a cut years ago..but I was obviously in a deficit and a pretty high one at that. It wasn't the pills and it never will be. Just focus on staying in a sustainable deficit until your progression stalls.
    I have a good joke about water retention. But I'm going to hold onto it for now.

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As a test a few years back I used a fat burner that we can’t even MENTION here that’s how gnarly it is. I was losing about a pound a week then with this stuff, with all the neat side effects like my heart feeling like it was gonna jump out of my chest I ended up losing .....
    about a pound a week

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    As a test a few years back I used a fat burner that we can’t even MENTION here that’s how gnarly it is. I was losing about a pound a week then with this stuff, with all the neat side effects like my heart feeling like it was gonna jump out of my chest I ended up losing .....
    about a pound a week
    Yup. There was one that was very popular with retards in the early 00s that made it impossible to train and caused severe sickness but people took it anyway and the results were never impressive for the risk.

Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    Yup. There was one that was very popular with retards in the early 00s that made it impossible to train and caused severe sickness but people took it anyway and the results were never impressive for the risk.
    right. CLEAN without the A. That’s the stuff😎

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    right. CLEAN without the A. That’s the stuff😎
    No, this was much, much worse and began with D. I think it was insecticide from the 1920s originally lmao

Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    No, this was much, much worse and began with D. I think it was insecticide from the 1920s originally lmao
    I wouldn't doubt it. Guys will drink rat piss if they think it will help em lean out

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB