Thread: Loose Skin/Fat?

thebadlands is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Loose Skin/Fat?

Hey!
    I've been on a weight/body image struggle for as long as I can remember, and as a 35yr old that's probably 20yrs.

TLDR: is this loose skin or body fat, or both?

I'm currently 6'2/85kgs. In recent years I've been as low as 77kgs and the skin remained and at that point did a solid 12months of heavy weight training with a PT and put on some solid mass up to a peak of 88kg, and while much thicker overall the skin remained. As you might have guessed I have a really weak core and lower back pain. My day job is super sedentary as I'm illustrator.

However I have been an active person my whole life — often 3 games of competitive basketball a week, running multiple times a week, regular strength training etc.

Even so, diet is king and in my teens I remember being a soft fat kid. I peaked in my early twenties at 101kg and by my mid twenties got that down to the low to mid 80s where I comfortable sit now. 

But at a loss as to what to try next. Have a 8week old newborn now so meals can be tough - we eat when we can.

Open to any and all suggestions.
    Attached Images

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah that's not loose skin, that's just fat. You need several more cycles of bulking and cutting, if you're 85kg now I would probably cut at least 10kg, then start bulking and building again. Then repeat the cycle again and again until you have your desired physique. Nobody gets there in 1 shot, it can take 4-5 years or more to build up enough muscle to really see a major improvement...
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

thebadlands is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you, that's actually great to hear. Fat I can work on.

Time to get lean!