Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ClivesTriceps View Post
    the stock headers can support upwards of 1200HP. SRT headers flow very well, but they're also heavy.

I bought a set of Hooker Blackheart shorty headers for my hellcat because they can cut 16lbs (even more once I go catless) from the front end. Just waiting to send them off to JET-HOT so I can get the 3000 degree coating to protect the supercharger from heat.

Headers on hellcats are a waste of money pretty much, but I wanted a little weight reduction and the jet-hot coating will do very well for heat management
    Yeah i put long tubes on every LS i owned lol. An LS with long tubes sound like an orgasm. Similar to the mopar stuff. I guess that's why i'm attracted to it. The sound it puts out is similar to the small block chevys'. Plus both sides are torque monsters. Torque is life lol.

I didn't decide on the long tube route with my C7Z because unless you're shooting for 1000rwhp, getting 2" long tubes isn't worth it. And going with 1 7/8" is only going to net you about 20rwhp. And to even benefit from that, you need a tune. And a tune = goodbye warranty. The stock C7Z manifolds flow VERY well. That's why they sound insane with just an xpipe. Sounds like the C7R race car lol

I'm happy with a little over 700hp on the stock tune, to retain my warranty. The car is gone once the C8Z goes on sale anyway. I'm happy.

Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    maybe i'm just not in the game as much as you guys but why on earth do so many people pour so much time and effort into the exhaust and trying to squeeze more HP out of a near-500 hp (or hellcat 700+) engine on these things. they are excellent stock as it is.

never dug the sound of aftermarket. always too loud and full of drone in the cabin. perhaps i just haven't sat in the right modded up car yet. but to me the 392 engine has a perfect tune to it and plenty of power, don't mess with perfection and don't mess with your warranty either.

ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Murph0408 View Post
    maybe i'm just not in the game as much as you guys but why on earth do so many people pour so much time and effort into the exhaust and trying to squeeze more HP out of a near-500 hp (or hellcat 700+) engine on these things. they are excellent stock as it is.

never dug the sound of aftermarket. always too loud and full of drone in the cabin. perhaps i just haven't sat in the right modded up car yet. but to me the 392 engine has a perfect tune to it and plenty of power, don't mess with perfection and don't mess with your warranty either.
    they are excellent in stock form, but power is addicting. after a couple years of owning my scat pack, I got used to 485 and wanted more. I knew dumping money into the 392 wasnt worth it financially. Got rid of it, then eventually got into a hellcat. Guess what happens next lol
    Worst jew in the world.

Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    they are excellent in stock form, but power is addicting. after a couple years of owning my scat pack, I got used to 485 and wanted more. I knew dumping money into the 392 wasnt worth it financially. Got rid of it, then eventually got into a hellcat. Guess what happens next lol
    dude honestly i just am not there yet. i have had the SRT for a few years now and it's plenty but then again i live in CT where i basically roll it back and forth to work. it's still a thrill when i open it up on the highway but that's because i don't get to do it very often.

perhaps if i lived somewhere with some more open country driving i'd feel the desire to go faster. at the same time, these are large vehicles, to me they are not necessarily about racing/speeding. i got this thing because it's a big gorgeous cruiser. if i wanted raw speed i'd definitely not buy a 4,200+ pound vehicle like this

ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dude honestly i just am not there yet. i have had the SRT for a few years now and it's plenty but then again i live in CT where i basically roll it back and forth to work. it's still a thrill when i open it up on the highway but that's because i don't get to do it very often.

perhaps if i lived somewhere with some more open country driving i'd feel the desire to go faster. at the same time, these are large vehicles, to me they are not necessarily about racing/speeding. i got this thing because it's a big gorgeous cruiser. if i wanted raw speed i'd definitely not buy a 4,200+ pound vehicle like this
    Why worry about weight? Cars arent from the 70s anymore. They're all weighed down with modern electronics and safety equipment. There isnt a V8 powered car under 3700lbs anymore. Even the new GT500 is over 4200lbs.

A hellcat can go mid 10s stock with just 17" drag radials and a proper driveshaft.
    Worst jew in the world.

1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000)

It depends. These days, especially the high performance cars like the C7Z, ZR1's, hellcats, GTR's etc. They are all pretty much good to go from factory. But there's always room for more. Like i said on my car, you can make more power going with long tubes, but it depends on your goal. If you procharge the car, E85, pulley, tune, cam etc, then yeah long tubes will benefit from that and those mods will benefit from the long tubes as well. Once you head into the 4 digit hp range, then you would want to upgrade your stock manifolds. For better efficiency, not only for more power.

But if the car is basically stock, then yeah i agree don't do it. Not worth the extra 20-30hp to kill your warranty. it's the reason why i didn't do it.

If i did have the goal for A LOT more power, i would have done long tubes but kept my NPP exhaust. There's some people on the forum with FBO through the NPP exhaust and it sounds basically stock, when the exhaust is closed. All you hear is the supercharger. And moreso if you procharge it.

Why worry about weight? Cars arent from the 70s anymore. They're all weighed down with modern electronics and safety equipment. There isnt a V8 powered car under 3700lbs anymore. Even the new GT500 is over 4200lbs.

A hellcat can go mid 10s stock with just 17" drag radials and a proper driveshaft.

Yes agreed.

The days of lightweight stuff is the past. Everything needs weight now. Especially when talking about high hp figures into a street car.

My car is i believe 3500lbs+ and it's an all around performance car. Can go extremely fast in a straight line and properly set up to do time attack, even in stock form, with the cup2 tires. Or even the chitty pilot super sport tires.

There's a couple of auto Z's bone stock with just DR's that has ran 9s.

We live in a great time for cars.

BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll be honest, the 283hp my 200 has is enough to get me a misdemeanor speeding charge, I'm going to do little to up the power on it, but would prefer spending money on what few handling parts there are for the Avenger/Sebring/200 platform.

If I were going to get a Challenger, I would probably look at a Scat Pack Widebody with no options that doesn't improve performance. Basically, as close to a base model R/T as possible with cloth interior and back seat delete, but the SRT rear spoiler, no stripes, no leather/alcantara, no sunroof, if it don't make it faster, quicker, corner better, or stop better, it wouldn't be on the car.

Originally Posted by BJoe View Post
    I'll be honest, the 283hp my 200 has is enough to get me a misdemeanor speeding charge, I'm going to do little to up the power on it, but would prefer spending money on what few handling parts there are for the Avenger/Sebring/200 platform.

If I were going to get a Challenger, I would probably look at a Scat Pack Widebody with no options that doesn't improve performance. Basically, as close to a base model R/T as possible with cloth interior and back seat delete, but the SRT rear spoiler, no stripes, no leather/alcantara, no sunroof, if it don't make it faster, quicker, corner better, or stop better, it wouldn't be on the car.
    I think the scat pack challenger 1320 edition is what you want. But it's like 48 grand.

But idk if they do widebody 1320 models. I think just regular scat packs/hellcats.

BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 1QWIK7 View Post
    I think the scat pack challenger 1320 edition is what you want. But it's like 48 grand.

But idk if they do widebody 1320 models. I think just regular scat packs/hellcats.
    Problem with the 1320 is thst those are more drag racing oriented. I want something that would be a corner burner, since the widebody has all the cornering goodies outside the SRT spoiler standard, and then get that as an option as well as ditch the extra weight of the back seat (as you can see, I add more than enough to make up for it.) I'm not one for fancy interiors, my 200 is the next trim level up from rental drone, don't like the idea of having a leakable hole in my roof that adds weight in an even worse place than my fat ass in the seats would....plus I just despise the sunroof and fancy seats in my Sister's '14 Challenger R/T Classic.

Problem with the 1320 is thst those are more drag racing oriented. I want something that would be a corner burner, since the widebody has all the cornering goodies outside the SRT spoiler standard, and then get that as an option as well as ditch the extra weight of the back seat (as you can see, I add more than enough to make up for it.) I'm not one for fancy interiors, my 200 is the next trim level up from rental drone, don't like the idea of having a leakable hole in my roof that adds weight in an even worse place than my fat ass in the seats would....plus I just despise the sunroof and fancy seats in my Sister's '14 Challenger R/T Classic.
    Yeah these cars aren't meant for having a nice interior lol. If i chose interior/practicality over the rest, i would have ended up getting the stinger GT with the AWD. Way nicer interior, soo many features, and the AWD.

But i'm still a car nut and nothing beats a V8. There's no replacement for displacement. So i went with the scat pack. It's going to be a very fun daily for sure. I honestly can't wait.

Actually i believe those 1320 models don't come with a backseat or a passenger seat. BUt you can add them for 1 dollar lol. Seriously. You can add the seats for literally a dollar. At least that's what i been reading lol. MIght as well just pay for the seats, and remove them if you want and sell them online and make some money.

I think you'd be surprised how well these cars can handle. IF you're a novice driver, you can pretty much get into any car and get about the same result as if you were to get something meant for handling. Your skill level can only get you so far.

The main thing is tires. They are probably the number ONE mod to do if you want to improve any type of track time. Whether on the course or on the strip, tires are everything. What good is a ton of power if you can't put it down?

That's why when i get my scat, i'm not even putting 100 miles on the stock pirelli's, they're coming off and going for sale. I got something else for it for the summer, then a separate wheel/tire setup for winter.

Yeah these cars aren't meant for having a nice interior lol. If i chose interior/practicality over the rest, i would have ended up getting the stinger GT with the AWD. Way nicer interior, soo many features, and the AWD.

But i'm still a car nut and nothing beats a V8. There's no replacement for displacement. So i went with the scat pack. It's going to be a very fun daily for sure. I honestly can't wait.

Actually i believe those 1320 models don't come with a backseat or a passenger seat. BUt you can add them for 1 dollar lol. Seriously. You can add the seats for literally a dollar. At least that's what i been reading lol. MIght as well just pay for the seats, and remove them if you want and sell them online and make some money.

I think you'd be surprised how well these cars can handle. IF you're a novice driver, you can pretty much get into any car and get about the same result as if you were to get something meant for handling. Your skill level can only get you so far.

The main thing is tires. They are probably the number ONE mod to do if you want to improve any type of track time. Whether on the course or on the strip, tires are everything. What good is a ton of power if you can't put it down?

That's why when i get my scat, i'm not even putting 100 miles on the stock pirelli's, they're coming off and going for sale. I got something else for it for the summer, then a separate wheel/tire setup for winter.
    Yeah, practicality wise, I'd just get a V-6 and AWD Chrysler 300 (I'm in the Chicago Suburbs, snow happens here) then keep the 200 for fun stuff (it can be a surprise, especially in cool weather with a tank full of E85).

To me the Widebody Scat Pack would be the ultimate handling version of the Challenger. Not enough power to easily boil 305mm tires and less weight over the nose (let alone in general) compared to the Hellcats, but has all of the handling and braking goodies the Widebody Hellcats have and if you can fit nice and grippy 315mm tires on the stock rims, all the better!

I agree fully on tires, even if it's on the street in normal traffic conditions. I learned that with the Lebaron I had which came with elcheapo S rated all season tires and worked much better when those were worn out and replaced with H Rated BFG all seasons (it was spec'd for H-Rated tires). My 200 had T rated 225/50R18's all seasons (which I barely trusted in dry, let alone wet or snowy) from the factory and have since run 235/50R18's all seasons in both V and Z speed ratings, both of which have been night and day better, plus being 10mm wider, fill out the 7" wide factory rims nicely. I'd like to put coilovers, Journey SUV swaybars, and 8-9 inch wide 18's on it with 255/45 or 265/40 tires on it eventually though.

blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, practicality wise, I'd just get a V-6 and AWD Chrysler 300 (I'm in the Chicago Suburbs, snow happens here) then keep the 200 for fun stuff (it can be a surprise, especially in cool weather with a tank full of E85).

To me the Widebody Scat Pack would be the ultimate handling version of the Challenger. Not enough power to easily boil 305mm tires and less weight over the nose (let alone in general) compared to the Hellcats, but has all of the handling and braking goodies the Widebody Hellcats have and if you can fit nice and grippy 315mm tires on the stock rims, all the better!

I agree fully on tires, even if it's on the street in normal traffic conditions. I learned that with the Lebaron I had which came with elcheapo S rated all season tires and worked much better when those were worn out and replaced with H Rated BFG all seasons (it was spec'd for H-Rated tires). My 200 had T rated 225/50R18's all seasons (which I barely trusted in dry, let alone wet or snowy) from the factory and have since run 235/50R18's all seasons in both V and Z speed ratings, both of which have been night and day better, plus being 10mm wider, fill out the 7" wide factory rims nicely. I'd like to put coilovers, Journey SUV swaybars, and 8-9 inch wide 18's on it with 255/45 or 265/40 tires on it eventually though.
    You can put an extra fin on a propeller, but you’re still driving a boat

Originally Posted by blazenbb View Post
    you can put an extra fin on a propeller, but you’re still driving a boat
    lmao! Sooo funny bro!! Did you think of that all by yourself?!
    Worst jew in the world.

I agree. But don't always assume the wider the tire the better the traction. I can still spin 345 width tires with ease. But i do have over 700hp. It's scary. But when i had R888's or even MT streets, in a narrower width, i can hook up way better. It's all in the compound of the tires.

I always laugh when i see people on youtube saying ZOMG i have sooo much power, i can't use 275 width tires. ANd they have a stock car with 400hp or some chit. It's all in the tire. You put a better tire on it and you'll have almost no issues.

I thought about doing the charger widebody but in person, it looks funny lol. Certain angles it looks good. I think only the challenger looks good in the widebody. The charger widebody looks more cartoonish lol. So that's why i went with the narrow body. Trust me i thought about it. But it's a daily, and it's a lease and it will remain stock. So narrow body was the way to go.

You can put an extra fin on a propeller, but you’re still driving a boat
    I rather drive a boat with a proper engine in it than a puny econo car with a lawnmower engine.

blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I rather drive a boat with a proper engine in it than a puny econo car with a lawnmower engine.
    Lmao why so sensitive Clive? Didn’t say anything bad about the car, I’d always be down to get behind a v8 dodge car and have many times. What I’m saying is, it’s coming across to me as if he thinks the challenger will even remotely resemble a car that can corner well. It’s a beast, just not for that. Hence why I said what I did, yes you can do some things to maximize the potential of the challenger. But it is what it is

V8 and v6tt crew lol at ecobox
    Last edited by blazenbb; 01-09-2020 at 02:48 PM.

Lmao why so sensitive Clive? Didn’t say anything bad about the car, I’d always be down to get behind a v8 dodge car and have many times. What I’m saying is, it’s coming across to me as if he thinks the challenger will even remotely resemble a car that can corner well. It’s a beast, just not for that. Hence why I said what I did, yes you can do some things to maximize the potential of the challenger. But it is what it is

V8 and v6tt crew lol at ecobox

He said the ultimate handling version of the CHALLENGER. He didn't say the best handling car etc. You can make any car handle well. These cars, even though they're heavy, handle a lot better than what you know of back in the day when these types of cars were made. This isn't 2008 anymore. Everything has improved. The only downside to these cars is weight. And that could slightly be offset by getting good tires. Improving driver skill is most important rather than trying to find the best handling car on the market so you can say, "i own a car that handles the best". My car has been known to destroy lap times of cars that are twice or triple the price. But i get in it and i'll get out lapped by some seasoned driver driving a phucking stock fiesta ST. What good is the best handling car then? You get what you like.

I can't speak for everyone but i know i can speak for most. We drive these cars mainly for the pleasure of the daily commute, and the weekend fun. No one is hitting up the track every weekend or the canyons to set lap records.

shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SRT Jeep crew checking in.

He said the ultimate handling version of the CHALLENGER. He didn't say the best handling car etc. You can make any car handle well. These cars, even though they're heavy, handle a lot better than what you know of back in the day when these types of cars were made. This isn't 2008 anymore. Everything has improved.
    True, was skimming the posts and read it as ultimate handling car. Thinking he was about to get some ultimate canyon carver. All the v8 dodge cars I’ve driven have been 15+. IMO fun powerful beast tanks. I haven’t had extensive seat time, but they didn’t feel that agile to me
    Last edited by blazenbb; 01-09-2020 at 03:37 PM.

True, was skimming the posts and read it as ultimate handling car. Thinking he was about to get some ultimate canyon carver. All the v8 dodge cars I’ve driven have been 15+. IMO fun powerful beast tanks. I haven’t had extensive seat time, but they didn’t feel that agile to me
    And even then these cars will be perfectly fine for the canyon. Not only is it about what the car is equipped with, or your driver skill, but also your confidence. If you get in a car that may handle the best, but you're scared to push it to it's limits, or quite simply, DON'T KNOW it's limits, you're going nowhere with the car. Might as well just use a slow ass civic to carve corners at the canyon at that point.

The dodge powerhouses are comfortable highway missiles. Spacious, comfortable, and fast.

I am dying to bring home my scat already.

Pretty excited for the next couple days. Tomorrow, I get a one piece driveshaft, diff brace, and short sway bar end links put on the hellcat. Friday will see the S71 beadlocks wrapped in sticky mickeys.

Last edited by ClivesTriceps; 02-05-2020 at 05:53 PM.
    Worst jew in the world.

Nice man, what's going to be your street setup?

Nice man, what's going to be your street setup?
    That is going to be my street setup lol. I'm planning on buying Continental ECS tires for my OEM wheels, but I'm going to leave the beadlocks on the rear primarily.
    Worst jew in the world.

My eyes are up here. hendrixfreak70's Avatar
    hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CoastTrash View Post
    Only been to Colorado once in my life back 2000 (fuk that's 20 years ago cot dam). The picture with the jeep is in South Mississippi (thanks global warming) and the Ram was in north Florida.
    I’ll be danged then. I legit thought I knew you lul. You’re apparently not who I thought you were.
    Romans 3:23
    Romans 6:23
    Romans 10:13

Installed the driveshaft and DIRS brace as well as short sway bar links for the drag radials. Wheel and tires get set up tomorrow. Can't wait to start launching down a drag strip

Worst jew in the world.

What do the shorter sway bar links do, change the angle the bar sits at in relation to the rim when both are attached?

What do the shorter sway bar links do, change the angle the bar sits at in relation to the rim when both are attached?
    Basically, so I can use 17" wheels in the rear
    Worst jew in the world.

Basically, so I can use 17" wheels in the rear
    Ok, just curious.

That is going to be my street setup lol. I'm planning on buying Continental ECS tires for my OEM wheels, but I'm going to leave the beadlocks on the rear primarily.
    Do it. I ran conti's on multiple cars i've owned in the past. An amazing street tire. Quiet, decent traction, longevity is very good.

Definitely post more often on your car man, we don't see much V8 action in this section of the forum.

I'm actually starting to debate whether to cancel my 2020 scat pack order and just going with a used hellcat now lol. It sucks when you watch ONE video on youtube of a hellcat, then everytime you go on youtube, all your recommended videos are hellcats lol.

I can't stop watching them. I really want a hellcat charger now.