Thread: Advice Gents

Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Advice Gents

Current ex of 2 years on again off again and she crawled back in April this year after 3 months NC. Did more ****ty stuff that was dump worthy than imaginable. Last Christmas before breakup she cuts off sex saying she's found God or some nonsense. Monkey branches immediately and crawls back 3 months later. Take her back

-Starting November and 2 years together she just ghosts out of nowhere (what chick forgets being together on a specific date). 2 weeks go by after she had previously invited me to spend Thanksgiving to be with her family. I reach out and ask her wtf? Her response is that neither of us reached out we're obviously both ready to move on. She wants to be friends and I'm her best friend. I tell her hell no. Send her **** about ring measurements and style that we looked at for good measure
    -Next day comes the "thinking about you text". She facetimes me on Tgiving in bed, and asks me to bring a pump for an air mattress to sleep on. Didn't go obviously. Then wants to go ice skating but says we're not having sex. I tell her call me when she wants to be bf/gf for real. Got a pathetic "k" from her.
    - 3 weeks go by and I get an email last Fri right before Christmas from some random account saying they saw me on her insta and that she has HIV and to get tested asap. Go to the clinic and ask the emailer wtf is this, and basically get told to stay away from her that she's in love with me now. And if I see you on her phone we'll have problems.
    - Friends all think it's her being a scorned bitch at how I broke it off and said **** no to being just friends and that I wasted 2 years of her life at 32 and basically being a psycho.
    -Call her to alert her that if she's dating somebody like this, then this is the kind of insecure psycho who will beat and abuse her and ****. Get an email 30 min later saying they just got off the phone with her and this wasn't a game. She won't admit to dating somebody new who would be doing this, or this is her is my thoughts.
    -Called her sister to tell her what's up and her sister was totally on my side. 5 min later ex calls violent and telling me to stay the hell away from her family (did I ruin a smear campaign here or something?)
    -She blames it all on me and thinks I did this to ruin her life (huh?). Whoever did this even grabbed a linkedin friend's fbook pic and tied it to the gmail. Pretty sick.
    -Threatens the cops and a restraining order unless I confess. I tell her piss off I didn't do this. But she also throws in that she loves me and if we're gonna salvage a relationship I have to admit this blah blah.

Did new guy win here, or is my ex the puppet master and just this psycho to do this? Who the hell sends an email about themselves having HIV? Block this girl? I think she's mad she didn't get what she wanted (marriage) and her biological clock is ticking and her options suck even though she's hot as **** and wants to mess up my life.

284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Incessantly keep calling and texting her, confessing your love for her. Either she will come back or you will get to meet her new bf.

How the F*** are we supposed to know the answer. You have known her for 2 years. You tell us.

Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wish I knew. I do know she changed her netflix account which had me a 2nd profile set up on it with my name and changed it to some lame **** like Dr Hot Stuff a few days after I alerted her to this stuff and was acting all pissed off. She didn't change her password so I saw it. She's not dumb, but whatever if she just wanted me to see it and make me mad or something.

It's either a new guy trying to cut me out, or her wanting to hate me and move on. She knows it's one of the two. Nobody else would contact me for no good reason. Glad I ruined her smear campaign by calling her sister first though. I was never going to contact here until somebody emailed me **** about HIV and getting tested. Whatever, this is all for a girl who I'm not even ****ing any more but just care about, and way too much drama to be involved in. She crawled back last year. This **** is over the line, and she'll never be allowed back now. And if she's already with somebody new this quick then she can piss off.

Krackerjacked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krackerjacked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krackerjacked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krackerjacked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krackerjacked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krackerjacked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krackerjacked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krackerjacked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krackerjacked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krackerjacked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krackerjacked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go NC and block her on everything. Srs.
    Otherwise there will be a thread in a few weeks about how Imnew1 has been missing.
    Crazy is fun to stick your dink in but never date crazy. Ever.
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is a good example of nuts.
    6'2
    220lbs
    Watch, Travel and fitness enthusiast

Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    This is a good example of nuts.
    Yeah she was all over the place. A part I left out is getting drunk a while back on a fbook account that I’ve had deactivated for years and adding her roommate. That would have been months ago but she thinks I created a fbook and the emails etc. No idea when or why I did that but whatever. I don’t care anything about her roommate. She won’t listen to reason on anything. After going ape **** on me bc I called her sister she blocked me for 10 min, the unblocked, then started asking me to admit I did this and she still loved me but I had to admit this if we were gonna be together

Next day comes the threat of how she went to the police and reported it and I need a lawyer and she’s doing what hers advised (I’m sure they advised her to reach out). Says I’ll be receiving a subpeona (so I’m being required to testify as a witness lol). Says we can put this all behind us if I admit it. I troll her and ask why I need a lawyer are we getting a divorce or something? She says she regrets ever dating me and was never going to contact me again until I reached out to her, and she’s moved on and I’ve been done and I should move on too (but the day before was texting me that she still loved me and was talking about moving forward past this which I didn’t do).

She or new guy ended it by tying a friend’s fbook pic to the made up gmail.

All very nuts and if a new guy lol good luck at being so insecure he went through all these measures. If her, she needs a ton of therapy
    Last edited by Imnew1; 12-28-2019 at 06:40 PM.

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    How old are all of you?
    6'2
    220lbs
    Watch, Travel and fitness enthusiast

I’m 35 and she’s 32.5

She always got mad that I wouldn’t progress and get my own place so that she could move in. That was seriously the only issue on her end. She did that with every failed ex and I wanted no part of it. She wants to basically be married to whoever she dates. She has no consistent friends that she hangs out with (i’ve only met her best friend from out of state), so her whole life becomes her boyfriend. She has daddy issues as her dad and mom divorced when she was 5. Dad beat her mom once in front of her. Dad came back when she was 15 or 16 and was sorry and said he couldn’t get in touch with them. Never date a girl with daddy issues guys.

On my end I never wanted to progress bc of all the screw ups she did, her arrogant attitude of how she was gonna get what she wanted in life (marriage, kids, in laws that loved her and if I wouldn’t give that then she would just go get it from somebody else). So I kept having a gf, having sex, and letting her waste her own biological clock by constantly confirming that she didn’t deserve a ring and everything.

I mean she basically ghosted her way out of the relationship. Who does that? Especially right before 2 years together. Invites me up to her Thanksgiving to sleep on an air mattress while she’s lying in a bed and says me and her will sleep on it. Then the next week says she wants to go ice skating and I make a joke or two and she throws in “no sex, I’m not into having sex.” I told her that wasn’t gonna work for me and if she changed her mind and wanted to be bf/gf like always then to call me. Just got a “k”. Last year she cut off pussy in December and dumped me a month later. I wasn’t doing this all over again.

If she has a new guy then she’s gonna get everything she deserves, bc only an insecure psycho would send that. But I seriously think it’s her. The stuff in the email had personal stuff in there about me that only she should know, or she’s out with a new guy bitching about her last relationship. Either way she won’t talk and let me clear my name. I just think she’s mad and desperate and feels like I wasted prime years of her life (lol she pursued me and wanted to date me) and now it’s hell to pay or something.

Registered User randomuser12345's Avatar
    randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Question is why are you so pathetic? From op it's clear she's nothing but drama and pain in the ass. Nonetheless you keep dealing with this bs.

Love is stupid I guess is the only answer. But yeah once the cops get threatened for something I didn't do it's time to peace out and let whatever happens to her happens. She knows she's doing this or that she has a new guy and would be the one doing this. Either way what a liar or a psycho.

I had left her be for 3 weeks without a word when I last told her we weren't going ice skating and to call me if she wanted to be bf/gf for real (have sex). She never even explained her disappearance for 2 weeks so I wasn't rewarding that kind of behavior with a fun outing like nothing had happened. Maybe not having any real friends and at her age she's desperate and pissed off and did this for some unknown reason. I know she always got pissed that I told her I'm not going to be her friend when she wanted to break up, and would get sad about it. By the end though she acted like she didn't care.

And yes she's a lot of fun, and a lot of drama. Total narcissistic chick who's obsessed with insta, snapchat, and thinks every guy wants her and every girl wants to be her blah blah. She's hot, but whatever she's also 32.5 and not married or kids for a reason I guess.

CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're asking us, "Should I make the same retarded mistakes over and over again?" Bail, block, no contact, ever again. The fuk is wrong with you? You're acting as shady as she is, hitting her sister up about the weirdo e-mailing you about the AIDs.

Originally Posted by CrimsonSteel View Post
    You're asking us, "Should I make the same retarded mistakes over and over again?" Bail, block, no contact, ever again. The fuk is wrong with you? You're acting as shady as she is, hitting her sister up about the weirdo e-mailing you about the AIDs.
    Alright man I get it. You’re right. Block and who gives a **** what happens to her or if she’s doing this should be my mindset. She deserves a gigantic FU either way if she sent it or is with a new dude this quick after 2 years together. Not my job to save her from whatever happens now.

Registered User WishIWasJawBrah's Avatar
    WishIWasJawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WishIWasJawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WishIWasJawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WishIWasJawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WishIWasJawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WishIWasJawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WishIWasJawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WishIWasJawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WishIWasJawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WishIWasJawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WishIWasJawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You don't have your own place?

Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not reading that novel, but skimming the hilights it sounds like you are a fkn idiot and she's mental. You could try and get back into your awful destructive relationship, in fact you probably should do that because you are suited to each other. Any normal person wouldn't ask for advice about this because they would already have cut this bish out of their life.
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176675491

“Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”

Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Not reading that novel, but skimming the hilights it sounds like you are a fkn idiot and she's mental. You could try and get back into your awful destructive relationship, in fact you probably should do that because you are suited to each other. Any normal person wouldn't ask for advice about this because they would already have cut this bish out of their life.
    Well kind of harsh but fair enough criticism. She’s looking for anybody to marry and is running out of time is all it comes down to. And there’s a reason she’s hot as hell and nobody wifed her up. She’s a typical chick that jumps from relationship to relationship. You’re right there should be no questions about who did it or what their motives were. She should just be done. Love makes us dumb. Time to forget friendship we had first and all that bs. Somebody else can try to save her. But she don’t wanna be saved. Project Pat was a wise man on that.

AgumbaIgbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AgumbaIgbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AgumbaIgbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AgumbaIgbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AgumbaIgbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AgumbaIgbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AgumbaIgbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AgumbaIgbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AgumbaIgbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AgumbaIgbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AgumbaIgbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cliffs OP.

Read a bit. Srs made me uncomfortable. How old is this girl? You’ve got lots of patience dealing with that chit. I’ve got too much on my hands right now to deal with such a child.

Like others said, GTFO there now.

Originally Posted by AgumbaIgbo View Post
    Cliffs OP.

Read a bit. Srs made me uncomfortable. How old is this girl? You’ve got lots of patience dealing with that chit. I’ve got too much on my hands right now to deal with such a child.

Like others said, GTFO there now.
    She's 32.5

I actually did some detective work and found the city based on IP that it came from. Not me, not her, but she's trying to blame this on a friend of mine that worked with all of us when we all worked at the same company. He's my friend on linkedin, we talk and stuff, and he had his fbook on his linkedin. Some ******* looked at her friends, found me matched up as the guy on all her insta pics, and looked at my friends and saw most were chicks, or older guys, and chose one of the few young guys on there and copied his fbook picture and put it to the random gmail.

I sent her the info today just to show her, and she gave me some bs about wanting to move on and we would have gotten back together if I didn't do this, but I just couldn't take it that she moved on. Lol funny considering I basically told her to call me when she wanted to have sex again and walked. Last year when she broke up I didn't contact her for 3 months until she reached out. Threw in that we could keep in touch but she wanted this behind her. Have sent her God knows how much proof I didn't do this, but she thinks I did for some reason bc my buddy's pic was used for that gmail. Why the hell would anybody that thought I did this have me anything other than completely blocked on her phone?

After I got off the phone with her last week alerting her to that email the dude that emailed me told me that he just got off the phone with her and this wasn't a game blah blah. She has to know who it is but just wants me to feel like **** I guess. Whatever this ****er can have her. I tried to save her from getting her ass beat or being with a controlling psycho. She deserves whatever she gets with him.