thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Olympus Lyfestyle Log: Jump! and No Mercy

Olympus Lyfestyle was generous enough to send over a tub of their thermogenic pre-workout, Jump!, and their stim-free pre-workout, No Mercy! I have used both of these products a bit so far, and will be logging my workouts and thoughts on the products here.

For some background, I'm 6' 220 lbs (around 10% bodyfat according to Fall 2019 calipers test). I have been working out/lifting for over 10 years now. Recently, I have shifted to more cardio and pickup basketball to increase my aerobic exercise to drop down to around 215 lbs.

I have really enjoyed the Olympus Lyfestyle products thus far. My next post will provide a detailed breakdown of my preliminary thoughts on the product.

Enjoy some pictures of Jump! and No Mercy!

☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

***All Reviews Accessible on BodySpace Page***

thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Jump! Thermogenic

Jump Thermogenic is a concentrated pre-workout, weighing in at 5.6 grams and delivering 13 active ingredients designed to enhance energy and fat loss. Jump Thermo comes in 50 serving tubs and retails for about $45. It's currently on a deal for $38.24 currently. At the usual retail price at BB.com, each serving costs $0.90, which is generally good cost value to get any pre-workout serving for $1 or less per serving.

FORMULA = 9/10
    Jump! has a good profile that is strengthened by doubling the serving. This choice cuts into the cost value but really increases the effectiveness of the product. At two scoops, Jump! deliver smooth yet intense energy that is really excellent for powering cardio sessions. The 300 mg of caffeine with 310 mg of theacrine and 200 mg of Dynamine and 1 gram of ALCAR. This formula is a great energy and focus blend. If anything, I expected a lot more intensity out of Jump based on the profile. It is smoother than I expected, which at least is a big benefit for cardio because it doesn't cause tachycardia. The only additions that I think would really added to the profile would maybe be alpha-GPC or capsaicin for a little more CNS and thermogenic effects.

Jump! Thermogenic

EFFECTS = 9/10
    Jump! Thermo, as I mentioned above, does deliver smooth and intense energy at a consistent clips. I did expect a little more intensity given the profile but maybe I've grown a little stim tolerant. I have really enjoyed cardio and lifting with Jump, and can consistently perform at a high level for hours and hours without crash and with much delayed fatigue. I am very happy with the effect of Jump, but would have loved to see a bit more of the thermogenic effects from it. It isn't really making be break into quick and heavy sweats more than usually experience with any other form of caffeine and exercise.

Jump! Thermogenic - 2 Scoops in ~28 oz

TASTE = 7/10
    The bombsicle flavor is a mild berry-like flavor with a little bit of a tart aftertaste. However, the product has some minor mixability issues causing the texture to be somewhat chalky. A smother finish with greater solubility would make Jump easier to use and enjoy. Overall, the flavor is still pleasant. It is generally more enjoyable with more water.

My preliminary take on Jump! Thermogenic
    OVERALL = 9/10

No Mercy - A Simple Stimless Pre

No Mercy is a stim-free pre-workout from Olympus Lyfestyle! My preliminary thoughts follow:

FORMULA = 8/10
    No Mercy's formula starts with a strong 3 ingredients: 3 g l-citrulline, 1.5 g taurine, and 1 g Peak O2, but the remainder of the formula seems largely superfluous: tart cherry, green tea extract (Vaso6), S7, and Sceletium tortuosum. These ingredients are interesting, especially for their potential although largely under validated effects, but I'm not sure they are warranted in a stim-free pre-workout. I would have loved to see beta-alanine, betaine, agmatine, creatine, or glycerol making its way into the formula. I understand the desire to privilege acute-acting ingredients over long-term acting ergogens in preworkouts, but I think the actives I mentioned would make for a more well-rounded formula. However, the 3 grams of pure l-citrulline is an impressive inclusion but it is doing the heavy lifting in this product. No Mercy retails 40 serving tubs for $45 (though there is a 15% off deal running currently). Given that this is a formula many, including myself, will double scoop each serving will be $2.25 at the retail price. This makes for a somewhat pricey stim-free product.

EFFECTS = 8/10
    No Mercy is a stim-free preworkout so in the effects dimension, it obviously can't measure up to stim-based preworkouts and shouldn't be compared to them. However, it does support muscle pumps very well. I have really enjoyed doing upper body, especially arm workouts with No Mercy. The pumps are full, vascular, and long-lasting. It is nice to have a product to depend on when looking for a great pump.

TASTE = 7/10
    No Mercy bombsicle tastes very similar to Jump! Thermo's bombsicle though the bitterness from any stims is completely absent but the bombsicle flavor is slightly bolder. It is a pleasant flavor but the texture is somewhat chalky. I would like to see better solubility so I generally will use more water with No Mercy.

Preliminary Take
    OVERALL = 8/10
    Last edited by thackes1; 12-28-2019 at 10:37 AM.

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Phenomenal feedback on the Thermo!

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good feedback so far on both supps and a thermo that doesn't make you heat up just
    isn't a thermo so I can understand why you might be wanting something in the profile to get that
    sweat going.

Originally Posted by koweanguy View Post
    Phenomenal feedback on the Thermo!
    Thank you!

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Good feedback so far on both supps and a thermo that doesn't make you heat up just
    isn't a thermo so I can understand why you might be wanting something in the profile to get that
    sweat going.
    Yes, I have a lot of question about why the formula is the way it is for Jump Thermo, but it is too bad there's not much to get one sweating in there besides the stims (the stims are good though). Thank you, SH.

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the comprehensive review!

S7 (bringing this one up since it hasn't been talked about quite as much as many other ingredients) is included because it's actually pretty interesting:
    ttps://www.futureceuticals.com/s7
    https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/...2.2017.1390228

KannaEase (sceletium tortuosum) is a cognitive compound, that's why it's in a non-stim pre.

We didn't include BA, betaine, creatine, etc because they don't have an acute effect and are saturation ingredients. So they'd be better off as something you used daily, rather than just on days you wanted a non-stim pre.
    Last edited by VO2Maxima; 12-31-2019 at 01:53 PM.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html

Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Thanks for the comprehensive review!

S7 (bringing this one up since it hasn't been talked about quite as much as many other ingredients) is included because it's actually pretty interesting:
    ttps://www.futureceuticals.com/s7
    https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/...2.2017.1390228

KannaEase (sceletium tortuosum) is a cognitive compound, that's why it's in a non-stim pre.

We didn't include BA, betaine, creatine, etc because they don't have an acute effect and are saturation ingredients. So they'd be better off as something you used daily, rather than just on days you wanted a non-stim pre.
    Thank you for the info, VO2Maxima. I understand the reasoning behind not including the ergogens that need saturation. I was just expressing a desire for a few more actives in No Mercy to increase its cost value. I will check out the info on S7 and KannaEase. Will update on my workouts on the products. Going to stack them for the next workout.

Put in a solid workout on Jump and No Mercy (2 scoops of each stacked - yes the flavor is very strong this way lol) yesterday:

Bench Press - Pyramid
    155 lbs warmup - 20 reps
    185 lbs - 15 reps
    205 lbs - 12 reps
    225 lbs - 10 reps
    245 lbs - 8 reps
    275 lbs - 4 reps
    315 lbs - 1 rep

Superset:
    WG Pull Ups 5 x 10
    Push Ups 5 x 20

Incline DB Press:
    60 lbs DBs 20 reps
    70 lbs DBs 15 reps
    80 lbs DBs 10 reps
    90 lbs DBs 6 reps

Superset:
    Machine Pulldowns - 5 x 12 180 lbs
    Machine Press - 5 x 12 180 lbs

30 minutes cardio at 6.5 mph
    15 minutes sauna with stretching

Workout Debrief
    Really great overall workout. Pump was strong. Was really sweating. Definitely shed some water weight from the holidays and starting feeling back my regular self. Energy from Jump was good.

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yooo just noticed your location! Cleveland in the house!

OG 216'er now living in the 614.

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    Yooo just noticed your location! Cleveland in the house!

OG 216'er now living in the 614.
    Haha yes! Born, raised, and still living in the 216! Only time away was college. Love Cle. Hope you're enjoying Cbus now!

Updating this while watching the wild weekend of NFL playoff football! Titans upset of the Ravens was impressive and the Chiefs comeback was dazzling! Anyway, I've mostly continued the two scoop stack of both Jump and No Mercy. The most effective effect (apologies for the redundancy) from these products is definitely the muscle pumps. In fact, I think one scoop of No Mercy is just as effective as two scoops for pumps so for the benefit of extending the tub, I would recommend sticking to one scoop.

Next post will details my workouts from the weekend and put up some food pics!

Weekend workouts powered by Olympus Lyfestyle's Jump and No Mercy detailed below:

Saturday
    Larry Scott Giant:
    Dumbbell preacher curl (85 lbs total with the Z-bar)
    5 sets of 10 reps: 5 full reps, 5 half reps
    Straight Bar Preacher Curl (75 lbs)
    Reverse Preacher Curl (85 lbs with Z-bar)
    Bicep Curl Machine (100 lbs of resistance according to the machine)
    5 sets of 30 reps

Close Grip Barbell Bench Press (215 lbs)
    5 sets of 8 reps

Tricep Pushdowns w/ rope attachment (120 lbs of resistance according to the machine)
    4 sets of 40 reps: 20 full, 20 partial

Bench Dips
    5 sets to failure

Tricep Pushdowns w/ Straight Bar (100 lbs of resistance according to machine)
    4 sets of 40 reps: 20 full, 20 partial

Ab Wheel 100 reps
    Decline Seated Crunches 100 reps
    Planks
    400 meters of lunges

Sunday
    Power Clean
    Warm up with 185 lbs
    205 lbs for 8 reps
    225 lbs for 6 reps
    255 lbs for 4 reps
    275 lbs for 2 reps
    295 lbs for 1 rep

Superset:

Squats 5 x 12 at 275 lbs
    Decline Leg Press 5 x 12 500 lbs

Superset:

DB Lunges 5 x 12 55 lbs
    Seated Calf Raises 5 x 20 200 lbs

Drop set of Machine Leg Extension from 150 lbs

Food pics coming next!

Some recent eats!

City BBQ

Homemade Rack Roast

Apologies for the breaks between posts, it has been a busy time (working two jobs basically). I will have the final store reviews posted soon. My thoughts have not evolved too much from what my initial takes. I am nearing the end of the tub for Jump! but have a little more of No Mercy. No Mercy has definitely grown on me as a product because of how effective it is at inducing muscle pumps. Next post will contain my latest workouts and some recent food pictures!

Went back to circuit training yesterday - something I hadn't done in awhile.

2 Scoops of Jump and 1 scoop of No Mercy stacked

Yesterday's workout below:

Warm-up - plyometrics and stretches

10 sets of 10 reps of each exercise in rapid succession

Barbell OHP 115 lbs
    Dips Bodyweight
    WG Pull Ups Bodyweight
    Flat Bar Curl 85 lbs
    Bench 185 lbs
    Skull Crushers 95 lbs
    Goblet Squats 100 lbs
    Barbell Row 185 lbs
    Ab Wheel Bodyweight
    Toe-to-Bar Bodyweight

Enjoyed a really killer pump almost all over. Really respond well to circuit training. Jump and No Mercy were great additions to the workout too.

Some recent eats!

Chicken and biscuit from Chik-fil-A

Crab Cakes

Mixed Greens Salad

Cheesecake

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thackes1 View Post
    Went back to circuit training yesterday - something I hadn't done in awhile.

2 Scoops of Jump and 1 scoop of No Mercy stacked

Yesterday's workout below:

Warm-up - plyometrics and stretches

10 sets of 10 reps of each exercise in rapid succession

Barbell OHP 115 lbs
    Dips Bodyweight
    WG Pull Ups Bodyweight
    Flat Bar Curl 85 lbs
    Bench 185 lbs
    Skull Crushers 95 lbs
    Goblet Squats 100 lbs
    Barbell Row 185 lbs
    Ab Wheel Bodyweight
    Toe-to-Bar Bodyweight

Enjoyed a really killer pump almost all over. Really respond well to circuit training. Jump and No Mercy were great additions to the workout too.
    10 sets of 10 with minimal rest between sets on each of those movements that looks like a
    KILLER workout.

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    10 sets of 10 with minimal rest between sets on each of those movements that looks like a
    KILLER workout.
    It really is! I can only do this workout in a private gym that I can set everything up for so I don't get to do this workout too often but it is my one of if not my favorite. The recovery from it really isn't as bad as from like a more traditional power lifting workout with heavy sqaut/deadlift (Those increasingly are like 3-4 day periods before I'm back to 100%).

Recently finished off all of the last of all my Olympus Lyfestyle products! They were both enjoyable, but I really stick with my initial impressions. They were solid products especially the pump effects of No Mercy. However, I don't think I'll be a regular consumer of Jump. It doesn't have the kick or the thermo that I'd want out of a product like that. Below is are a few of my final workouts on Olympus Lyfestyle products!

Workout: 1 scoop Jump; 2 scoops No Mercy

Deadlift
    6 x 12 315 lbs

Barbell Lunges
    5 x 8 185 lbs

Superset #1:
    Machine Leg Extensions 5 x 12 150 lbs
    Machine Leg Curls 5 x 12 150 lbs

Superset #2:
    Split Leg Lunges 50 lb DBs 5 x 12
    Standing Calf Raises 5 x 20 300 lbs

1 hour of basketball.

Workout: Enrage Preworkout (out of Jump) + 1 scoop No Mercy

Barbell Shrugs
    5 x 10 405 lbs

Superset
    Single Arm Row 75 lbs 5 x 20
    RDL 315 lbs 5 x 12

Close Grip Pulldowns
    3 sets of 28 method 130 lbs

Ab circuit

1 hour of basketball

Workout: 1 scoop No Mercy

30 minutes on treadmill 7.0 mph
    30 minutes on elliptical

Some recent big eats! Then posting a final review!

Chipotle!

Brown Bag Burgers

Final store review posted. The Jump review hasn't appeared but the No Mercy review is posted here:

Man, it has been a long time since my last log. I hope bodybuildingdotcom is doing well, though tbh it has been awhile since I've shopped here.

The last year has been a challenge in terms of keep up with diet, exercise, etc. Transitioned to a lot more cardio vs lifting too. No, huge changes physically just somewhat worse body composition.

Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by thackes1 View Post
    Man, it has been a long time since my last log. I hope bodybuildingdotcom is doing well, though tbh it has been awhile since I've shopped here.

The last year has been a challenge in terms of keep up with diet, exercise, etc. Transitioned to a lot more cardio vs lifting too. No, huge changes physically just somewhat worse body composition.
    I still buy most of my stuff from here. In my mind, Amazon sucks for these kinds of products and I don't want to risk buying a fake knock-off.

oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100)
    good