Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Eat healthy/drink lots of water- when your body feels good it will make you feel good.
    Get enough sleep
    Lift weights/exercise
    Read motivational things. During my divorce I had motivational quotes all over my cubicle at work and on my fridge.
    Watch funny tv shows/movies. Laughing helps.
    Smile even when you don't feel like smiling. Apparently it helps improve your mood even when you don't feel happy at the time
    Volunteer. Seeing how others have it harder can help you feel better about your life. It also just feels really good to help others/animals. It also helps you meet new people.
    If you're in a position to do so, get a dog. Take it for long walks. Getting out and about in the fresh air helps your mood and the doggo will be your bestest friend.
    Unapproved sig line

BearasaurusRex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BearasaurusRex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BearasaurusRex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BearasaurusRex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BearasaurusRex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BearasaurusRex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BearasaurusRex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BearasaurusRex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BearasaurusRex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BearasaurusRex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BearasaurusRex is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Daily meditation helped me go from a sad brah to a sick braj srs

also do as many hobbies as possible to find legit friends, then focus on that
    *Positivity Crew
    *Make the Misc Funny Again*
    "No man is a failure who is enjoying life" — William Feather

Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have had low level depression, anxiety and chronic depersonalisation for 9 years now.
    Only things that helped it:

- Waking up earlier in the morning (or at least sticking to 'normal' socially acceptable hours i.e. 7:30 or 8AM)
    - Having a demanding job that absorbed the majority of my attention and gave me a sense of belonging and purpose in life and a clear path to progression (very important)
    - Having goals and objectives / targets to reach in terms of physique, dating and income
    - Having sex with a higher number of women

Aside from those 'organic' routes, SSRIs did help significantly, but I came off them due to sexual side effects. I would still recommend them for anyone who is in a rut and hasn't at least given them a go however.

PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000)
    don't know

i'm suciidal all the time. and feel bad because i tell my parents i coudn't care if i died tomorrow. I see now how much that would hurt telling them.

I still struggle daily so not sure.

Some days i fee good other days i just get depressed

jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Seeing a psychiatrist because when you are in a dark place your logic is affected so.You need outside guidance. I changed the music I listened to and the stuff I watched.

Strengthened my family relationships as well.

Get a hobby that is meaningful and promotes good things e.g. being involved in charities, cleanups etc
    “With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world."

Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    -Talk to someone srs. When you're in a dark place it's tough because you don't know what's right and what's not. A psychiatrist or psychologist would help, but I found it sufficient enough to talk to close people that I trust.

-Even if you're an introvert, humans are social creatures. Try to engage with people even in the smallest ways, I found that people even just acknowledging my existence made me feel better, like I was actually present, mattered and existed. If you have social anxiety and think people are constantly judging you, they're not. Most people are lost in thought about their own lives. 90% of people are actually dope AF if you just talk to them.

-I still smoke the herb cause it helps me calm down and relax but I definitely noticed that it can affect your current mindset. If you're depressed, it'll make you more depressed. If you're happy, it'll make you more happy. Good on you for stopping.

-Repeat positive things to yourself. As corny as it sounds, tell yourself throughout the day chit like "I am happy, I am positive, I am better than I give myself credit for". A large part of us acts subconsciously whether we know it or not, and if you're constantly repeating negative thoughts to yourself, how else are you going to get out of your rut? You need to break that habit. Don't start your day thinking of negative things; instead start it by thinking things you're grateful for.

-Do productive things. I found when I was feeling really down, I was also not doing anything. Just rotting away. Doing things gives you a sense of accomplishment which will boost your mood, confidence, etc.

-Eat healthy, doesn't mean your diet has to be on point. I let myself have a cheat snack everyday just to keep my sanity. Get adequate amounts of sleep.

-Be mindful; focus on the present. Constantly thinking about this and that, possible outcomes, etc. is mentally exhausting as fuk.

I still struggle a little bit, but no where near as much as I used to.
    Last edited by Deezenutz; 12-26-2019 at 04:34 PM.
    There and back again twice, a deep red's tale.

Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Deezenutz View Post
    -Talk to someone srs. When you're in a dark place it's tough because you don't know what's right and what's not. A psychiatrist or psychologist would help, but I found it sufficient enough to talk to close people that I trust.

-Even if you're an introvert, humans are social creatures. Try to engage with people even in the smallest ways, I found that people even just acknowledging my existence made me feel better, like I was actually present, mattered and existed. If you have social anxiety and think people are constantly judging you, they're not. Most people are lost in thought about their own lives. 90% of people are actually dope AF if you just talk to them.

-I still smoke the herb cause it helps me calm down and relax but I definitely noticed that it can affect your current mindset. If you're depressed, it'll make you more depressed. If you're happy, it'll make you more happy. Good on you for stopping.

-Repeat positive things to yourself. As corny as it sounds, tell yourself throughout the day chit like "I am happy, I am positive, I am better than I give myself credit for". A large part of us acts subconsciously whether we know it or not, and if you're constantly repeating negative thoughts to yourself, how else are you going to get out of your rut? You need to break that habit. Don't start your day thinking of negative things; instead start it by thinking things you're grateful for.

-Do productive things. I found when I was feeling really down, I was also not doing anything. Just rotting away. Doing things gives you a sense of accomplishment which will boost your mood, confidence, etc.

-Eat healthy, doesn't mean your diet has to be on point. I let myself have a cheat snack everyday just to keep my sanity. Get adequate amounts of sleep.

-Be mindful; focus on the present. Constantly thinking about this and that, possible outcomes, etc. is mentally exhausting as fuk.

I still struggle a little bit, but no where near as much as I used to.
    Thank you for the advice man much appreciated it

Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I started seeing a psychologist/therapist and a psychiatrist, which I didn't have to pay for because it was covered by my insurance. I also got a new job that's exciting and lucrative.

Hi! I'm Matt Damon! doughnutking's Avatar
    doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just accepted that you cannot always have everything and that I should be content that I have a large net worth, I am good looking, 6'1 and have a 10" cock.

I could have been an Indian manlet working in MacDonalds.

Like you could look in the mirror and say "it could be worse, I could have been born kormo"

KramericaInd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KramericaInd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KramericaInd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KramericaInd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KramericaInd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KramericaInd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KramericaInd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KramericaInd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KramericaInd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KramericaInd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KramericaInd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    always have something to look forward to make it up if u have to

Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    Eat healthy/drink lots of water- when your body feels good it will make you feel good.
    Get enough sleep
    Lift weights/exercise
    Read motivational things. During my divorce I had motivational quotes all over my cubicle at work and on my fridge.
    Watch funny tv shows/movies. Laughing helps.
    Smile even when you don't feel like smiling. Apparently it helps improve your mood even when you don't feel happy at the time
    Volunteer. Seeing how others have it harder can help you feel better about your life. It also just feels really good to help others/animals. It also helps you meet new people.
    If you're in a position to do so, get a dog. Take it for long walks. Getting out and about in the fresh air helps your mood and the doggo will be your bestest friend.
    dont listen to this basic white bread advice

TheFabricator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheFabricator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheFabricator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheFabricator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheFabricator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheFabricator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheFabricator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheFabricator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheFabricator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheFabricator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheFabricator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I spent a month in the mental hopsital when I had my breakdown.

Got my medication sorted and I was a new person after I got out.

If things are really that bad I would consider it.

2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Dropping toxic friends, drug friendships, fake friends. If a workplace is toxic leave that chit asap. Start lifting and doing more cardio, looking at yourself change for the better increases your positive thoughts. Challenge yourself everyday into doing something that you want to but is nervous/hesitant. Listen to music/play video games/read. Appreciate the art. Appreciate the little things. Eat healthy.
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most of us are a work in progress OP myself included
    Shadows and dust

PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000)
    it's sad seeing how many brahs are depressed srs.

OliverHeldens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OliverHeldens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OliverHeldens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OliverHeldens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OliverHeldens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OliverHeldens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OliverHeldens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OliverHeldens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OliverHeldens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OliverHeldens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OliverHeldens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Go on a trip solo, and stay in party hostels. I promise you that your mental health will improve right away.

ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't even know anymore myself

I'm trying to keep it all together mentally but this crushing feeling during the day is always hitting me, thought I was always strong mentally to help myself and always help others

this is something new that I'm facing, that's for sure

I usually have advice for you mate but right now, I have got nothing

also i stopped drinking for the sake of exercising but I'm typing all this **** up rn as I'm drinking so hats off to that ****
    if you need someone to chat with, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

Originally Posted by ChangeOfStyle View Post
    I don't even know anymore myself

I'm trying to keep it all together mentally but this crushing feeling during the day is always hitting me, thought I was always strong mentally to help myself and always help others

this is something new that I'm facing, that's for sure

I usually have advice for you mate but right now, I have got nothing

also i stopped drinking for the sake of exercising but I'm typing all this **** up rn as I'm drinking so hats off to that ****
    What?

even you're feeling depressed. well ****.

AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Chaotic2 View Post
    For a while now I have been in a really dark place mentally, to the point where I thought of killing myself on numerous occasions, the feeling of being alone 24/7 and the anxiety of course. Like I said I been in a dark place for months now and I want to change, I can’t live like this anymore. If any of you have any tips it would be great. The first steps I took was I threw out my juul and stopped smoking the maryjane and slowly learned to love myself again
    talk to people friends/family/therapist

iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Try the 7 day positivity challenge. Basically it's just being mindful of when a negative thought comes up, and either coming up with a positive or simply moving on. The idea is to "catch" the thought and release it, as opposed to dwelling on it. You have to do it 24hrs nonstop for a week though. It won't necessarily work overnight but it definitely helps.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    Try the 7 day positivity challenge. Basically it's just being mindful of when a negative thought comes up, and either coming up with a positive or simply moving on. The idea is to "catch" the thought and release it, as opposed to dwelling on it. You have to do it 24hrs nonstop for a week though. It won't necessarily work overnight but it definitely helps.
    This **** is like magic when you get into a groove. I was there once after having been in isolation for an extended period of time torturing my mind and I became entirely unflappable. Completely lost it upon re-entering the world and getting a full time job though lol

Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Im depressed because i have chronic anxiety that just gets worse out of the blue and i cant do chit. 2 days ago i went out all day with friends, woke up next morning with the worst anxiety of my life could barely go to the bathroom because i felt like id pass out

So i cant do anything cuz my brain's a piece of chit, and now since i cant do anything i feel twice more worthless

Also get really bad depersonalization

No idea what to do tbh, psychiatrist isnt even an option in my head

Broke up with "perfect" gf of 2 years because of her unfixable jealousy issues, i just didnt see us being together even though im 100% sure she loved me more than any girl has loved me

Cant hit on girls because of above, cant get laid and most of the time dont even feel like getting laid, cant go on dates

Sorry for being this negative i needed a fuking rant

anyoen else like the joker

??

all i have is negative thoughts (srs)

SannaBarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SannaBarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SannaBarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SannaBarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SannaBarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SannaBarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SannaBarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SannaBarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SannaBarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SannaBarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SannaBarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Straight up no bullsht or phaggotree but this thread changed my life, srs.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...t=affirmations

latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PrepaidExpress View Post
    don't know

i'm suciidal all the time. and feel bad because i tell my parents i coudn't care if i died tomorrow. I see now how much that would hurt telling them.

I still struggle daily so not sure.

Some days i fee good other days i just get depressed
    you dont want to kill yourself bro. just fight through the hard times. sadness comes and goes. weather the storm and hope for a change in the tide but you have to make the effort. it wont happen on its own
    "it takes a wise man to know when he is in error and a noble man to admit to it"

ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PrepaidExpress View Post
    What?

even you're feeling depressed. well ****.
    Yeah it's normal for me at this time though, some personal chit took place and I'm just dealing with it. It's all good though, always brighter days to look forward to.
    if you need someone to chat with, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've never been depressed or have had mental health issues, thankfully, but have definitely gone through lulls in life. Some real down turns. Actually the majority of my life I have been berated by most figureheads within my life as never good enough. Especially in soccer. It kind of mentally fukked me up in a way, but was extremely positive for me at the same time.

I think I always tried to look at the positive. When I was ditched by my entire friend group senior year of high school because I didn't drink alcohol, I told myself that it was good in the long run because now I can focus on just soccer (despite being crushed by it). Freshman year soccer in high school I was too small to play up despite being better than most of the players (I was 5'3). Same sophomore year. Then in college I was too skinny, gained 20lbs, then not technically good enough despite saying I was one of the best technical players the year before, then started all off season and half of senior year, only to be randomly dropped to the bench without a reason.

All of that hard work I put in, the amount of hours, driving and travel, money, free time, etc I sacrificed for that only to always be told I was never good enough, was mentally crushing. Srs.

But in the end, all that horrible chit I went through, made me stronger. I got into lifting, I like the way I look and feel, I saw life for what it is and vowed to take control of my own life, I look at life with gratitude every day vs. being a victim of other people telling me I'm not good enough, etc.

That plus the bible and refinding my faith 2 years ago had a profound effect because it helped realize my purpose in life that I already knew deep down. I kept looking for people to give me answers, but no one had any until I started reading the bible and learning about it again. Changed my life forever. Gave me true purpose in that it showed me the goal is to be a good person, have kids and a family, give back, and enjoy life through the eyes of how a little kid loved life. Forgave all the people in my life that made parts of it miserable.

Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ignore toxic people/behavior

topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shesprints View Post
    I started training BJJ.

Life has improved 1000% since I did that.

Completely life changing.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vrykul View Post
    Im depressed because i have chronic anxiety that just gets worse out of the blue and i cant do chit. 2 days ago i went out all day with friends, woke up next morning with the worst anxiety of my life could barely go to the bathroom because i felt like id pass out
    Snipped for easy reading.

Check out stuff about the vagus nerve and gut bacteria/probiotics. Could be a dead end, but if this is chronic and seems to have no trigger then seems worth trying. General idea is that anxiety starts in the stomach/second brain and has to do with vagus nerve regulation vs. starting with the brain/racing thoughts.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

dusky99 dusky99 dusky99 dusky99 dusky99 dusky99 dusky99 dusky99 dusky99 dusky99 dusky99
    Start taking multi, zinc, magnesium, VITAMIN D. Changed my life.