yaxomoxay is on a distinguished road. (+10) yaxomoxay is on a distinguished road. (+10) yaxomoxay is on a distinguished road. (+10) yaxomoxay is on a distinguished road. (+10) yaxomoxay is on a distinguished road. (+10) yaxomoxay is on a distinguished road. (+10) yaxomoxay is on a distinguished road. (+10) yaxomoxay is on a distinguished road. (+10) yaxomoxay is on a distinguished road. (+10) yaxomoxay is on a distinguished road. (+10) yaxomoxay is on a distinguished road. (+10)

2020 will be the defining year.

Male, 39, 5"10'.

The new year is in front of me. 2020 has got to be a defining year. To tell you the truth, this is not a new year's resolution, at least not one of the "I'll go to the gym everyday" kind that is usually broken before February even appears on the calendar. Why not? Because 2019 was already a defining year, and 2020 will define the fact that I am building on that, slowly but steady.
    A little more than a year ago I stepped on a scale and saw a horrifying number: 199 lbs. Some people want to weigh more than 200lbs, but I knew the truth: I was freaking obese, out of shape, tired, and for the first time in my life I was close to leaving Onederland, possibly forever. The scare prompted me to act, and so I started "bodybuilding" and doing more exercises in general. Dieting (as in carefully choosing the food I eat, not doing something weird) was key.
    Some people would probably laugh at my intensity at the gym, but I reached my first objective, the mental one: get used to do the hardest work I can at the gym. The result is hundreds of training sessions, not using injuries as an excuse to not train, and actually enjoying what I do. More importantly, I am at about 165lbs today, I can see way more muscles (abs are beginning to show, love handles will soon decide to leave!), and I am more discipline. Even better, I am about 6 belt holes thinner now (arguably the most rewarding metric!).

So what's in store for me in 2020? Muscles, and getting more serious. I am in a much better shape than next year, but 2020 must be the year in which I prove myself that mine wasn't a one-year thing (a few years ago I accomplished something similar through other stuff, but I wasn't as focused as I am now) and that some serious muscle mass will show up.

In 2020 I will be 40, and for the love of God I'll be as powerful as I have never been.

redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Repped. 2020 is my year too. I fell way off. Time to nut up and get aesthetic again.

Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100) Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100) Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100) Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100) Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100) Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100) Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100) Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100) Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100) Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100) Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100)
    2020 will be my year as well, a lot of gains to attain

tombakerim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tombakerim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tombakerim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tombakerim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tombakerim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tombakerim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tombakerim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tombakerim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tombakerim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tombakerim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tombakerim is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile

Muscles, and getting more serious. I am in a much better shape than next year, but 2020 must be the year in which I prove myself that mine wasn't a one-year thing (a few years ago I accomplished something similar through other stuff, but I wasn't as focused as I am now) and that some serious muscle mass will show up.

Fishreeler is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Firstly, there is the so-called “On Target” motivation, where the goal may be the desire to become stronger, more beautiful, healthy, pump up mass, earn a million dollars, jump with a parachute, etc. Etc. The meaning of this motivation is that we set a goal (then we determine the measurable stages, tasks, etc., as mentioned earlier in another info-post) and strive to achieve this goal. The problem is that for some people this kind of motivation doesn’t work, because their brains very inventively come up with excuses in the spirit of “one sweetie will not make me fat”, “if I don’t train on horizontal bars today, nothing bad will happen”, “more Solitaire alone will not significantly worsen my performance at work, 'etc. If you notice something similar behind you, then pay attention to the second type of motivation.

There is also the so-called motivation “From a problem”, the essence of which is to determine a problem for yourself, the only way to solve it is to carry out the action that will lead you to your desired goal. For example: “you look 40 years old at 25”, “you have 300,000 debts”, “you still live with your parents”, “any gopnik can blow your neck”, etc. In this case, the most important thing is to choose exactly the problem that causes the maximum negative emotions (fear, horror, disgust, the thought 'I'd rather die than live this way!' Or something like that). Well, then you just need to remember to remind yourself that every missed action makes you one step closer to the undesirable result and this will be a great incentive to work on yourself.

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Good luck
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

fitnessguyuk will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessguyuk will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessguyuk will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessguyuk will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessguyuk will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessguyuk will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessguyuk will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessguyuk will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessguyuk will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessguyuk will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessguyuk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good luck all - 2020 has been great for me so far in terms of motivation. I started back at the gym in July 2019 and its all about routine and forming a habit for me. So far so good!