Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Why Isnt Drew McIntyre Universal or WWE Champ Yet?!

Nh but he got the looks, the hair, the skills, even his mic skills aint bad. Yet he is stuck having feuds with losers like Ricochet or whoever.

This time last year I was sure he would win the Royal Rumble then solidify his top status then. But NOOOOOO. I thought Vince love huge guys, yet we see smaller, inferior guys like Miz and D-Bry on top. Those two Drew can easily destroy at the same time like he did Zack and Hawkins last Monday.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As much as I would like a Drew push, I wouldn't consider Bryan an inferior performer to him at all. Drew has done the same old thing for nearly two years. His mics skills are okay, but he is basically cutting the same promo, whenever he gets a mic.
    Bryan on the other hand has returned one year ago and during that time he came up with three different gimmicks and got them over. I think there is a lot of creativity in Bryan Danielson with him always pitching new ideas gimmick and even fighting styles. His character development and story has been one of the more entertaining ones in wrestling history. Bryan might be small, not even that amazing in the ring anymore and lacking a natural promo voice, but he has a mind for the business few in history can compare to.

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well I think D-Bry is inferior, he cant even beat Adam Cole, the Developmental champion.

One Claymore Kick = RIP D-Bry!!!
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

Registered User BuckNakedinBama's Avatar
    BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When Drew debuted I was sure they'd push him to the moon after burying Ziggler. Instead he's wallowing around the midcard taking L after L after L. Disappointing.
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------LIBERTY------------------------
    --or-----------------------------------
    ------DEATH-------------------------

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think they had big plans for him...but that seemed to fade after Roman and Drew had that boring Wrestlemania match. Perhaps Vince punished Drew for not getting a Wrestlemania caliber match out of Roman. Drew has the potential to put on great matches when he has the right opponent...smaller guy that is athletic.

mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000) mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000) mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000) mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000) mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000) mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000) mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000) mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000) mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000) mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000) mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000)
    Because he doesn't draw as significantly as Brock or Brey?

BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because he's really not that great?
    ***GODDESS BLISS CREW***

Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He is boring and doesn't connect with the fans.

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BallGameFan View Post
    Because he's really not that great?
    ^

He looks incredible, but the guy seems to struggle in the personality department.

mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000) mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000) mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000) mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000) mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000) mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000) mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000) mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000) mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000) mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000) mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000)
    It is uncanny how many WWE wrestlers currently look very similar to Seth Rollins. Long dark hair and a bit of a dark beard.
    Seth, Roman, Elias, Mustafa, Drew, even Andrade. I would bet it hinders him. Sheamus may have looked a bit like an idiot but it did make him distinctive. Being Scottish isn't much of a gimmick. Being Swiss didn't work well enough for Cesaro either. Being just a Bulgarian Brute didn't work for Rusev either. It's not super relatable to just be from Europe and be an ass-kicker. One needs more than that to be champ.

JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    His character is dumb and the WWE (Vince) is clueless. I think it was Austin who said this, but "why is he the Scottish Psychopath?". It's just a buzzword the WWE uses so people think he has a gimmick or he sounds cool. It's the same with Seth's, "Burn it Down". What does that mean, just a dumb catchphrase which means nothing.

So many guys in WWE have their character defined by buzzwords and catchphrases rather than actual character work or motivations. Look at NXT and massive difference in character work. Johnny Gargano's nickname of Johnny Wrestling actually means something.

It's all Vince being lazy, wanting Buzzwords and other bs. Once Vince is gone and HHH takes over, I guarantee half of these problems go away within a month.
    Not part of any crews crew

words and guitar yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    he's big and has a great look but whatever "it" is, he doesn't have it.
    i like the one that says "some pulp".

LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JPeeper
    His character is dumb and the WWE (Vince) is clueless. I think it was Austin who said this, but "why is he the Scottish Psychopath?". It's just a buzzword the WWE uses so people think he has a gimmick or he sounds cool. It's the same with Seth's, "Burn it Down". What does that mean, just a dumb catchphrase which means nothing.

So many guys in WWE have their character defined by buzzwords and catchphrases rather than actual character work or motivations. Look at NXT and massive difference in character work. Johnny Gargano's nickname of Johnny Wrestling actually means something.

It's all Vince being lazy, wanting Buzzwords and other bs. Once Vince is gone and HHH takes over, I guarantee half of these problems go away within a month.
    Wanted to rep you for this but I gotta spread more around. Well said though. There's no developed character or personality for many. On top of not having charisma.
    New column on my site dedicated to WWE
    Why The Brand Extension Never Works
    http://www.justbringingtheraw.com/columns/why-the-brand-extension-never-works.html

Registered User BuckNakedinBama's Avatar
    BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BuckNakedinBama View Post
    When Drew debuted I was sure they'd push him to the moon after burying Ziggler. Instead he's wallowing around the midcard taking L after L after L. Disappointing.
    Drew actually looks like he can stand toe to toe with Brock. As big as Brock is and a few inches taller.
    ------LIBERTY------------------------
    --or-----------------------------------
    ------DEATH-------------------------