Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just read this thread BRB waking my dogs up to hug them... I’m very sorry OP
    Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hate to say it OP but you are doing more harm to the dog by keeping it alive, letting it suffer. I had to make the same decision twice and it was a very hard decision but you have to think of the dog's well being. I think you know it needs to be done.
    Al Bundy is my hero crew .

Every morning when I wake up I know it's not going to get any better until I go back to sleep again .

I must be dead, I speak no one listens.

doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know them feels, op.

I was close to my grandmother and adopted her dog when she died, his name was meatball and he was a right character.

i only had him a week when he jumped off a bridge and plummeted to his death; got me right in the feels and I've never been able to own a dog since.

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LinuxJon View Post
    Do not EVER put your best friend down. Pm me if you need elaboration on this.

Forgive your mom. She's your mom. Just don't listen to her on this.
    you're a fukin idiot dude.

seriously. On sight from now on

Sorry about your doggo OP. Definitely at peace now.
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I lost my lil Yorkie in April, and I was heart broken. I am not usually a crier, but I just straight up missed her and her tendencies that I felt like took for granted (I didn’t, but dem feels at the time) and my family suggested a new pupper. I didn’t even want to think about it, wasn’t ready, felt like betrayal.

Here’s Dazy:

Eventually, I came around when I met this little one. The bond was instant.

Riley (still a pupper):

You can never replace the pupper you miss, but it fills some type of void - I guess, is the best way I can describe it.

I’m aware that this isn’t where your mind is at now, but idk if I’ll get the opportunity to later, I understand some people never get a dog again out of a combination of loyalty and not wanting to feel this pain again.

Only sharing this experience because I can tell you’re a good dog owner, your friend lived a good life — no more pain and suffering, you did good

JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don' think anyone realizes how much love you can have for your dog. I had to put my dog down after 17 years because he had a tumor. They said it would be easy to take out, but there was a strong possibility that he would not wake up, and if he did wake up, he would have a rough life as his leg would be useless. The cost was $5,000 and I didn't bat an eye at the cost and would have paid anything for my dog.

However, I kind of realized that I didn't want my dog to live a painful life. He would try his best to make me so happy, even while he was going through excruciating pain and suffering like your dog is going through. I realized it was selfish to let my dog suffer in agony because I wasn't strong enough to let him go. This was almost exactly two years ago when he was wobbling over to me with the tumor on his leg and he collapsed. He couldn't move and was trying to squirm his way over to me while yelping in pain. At that point I realized in good faith I could not let my best friend suffer like this anymore and I booked a trip to the vet.

I took off work and spent a few more days with my dog doing all of the things he loved to do. I must of fed that fukker like 10 pounds of bologna and enough treats to feed a giraffe. Took him for car rides, went to the park, laid down in the sun, played with his toys as best as he could, and then we'd pass out on the couch watching TV together. Taking him to the vet and watching him get put down is the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my entire life. He passed away in my arms and it was a horrible experience, but one that I knew I had to make. It just wasn't fair to him anymore and I ended his needless suffering. My ex at the time and even my entire family noted it was the first time they'd ever seen me cry.

Edit: Just read through the whole thread and saw your dog passed OP, I am really sorry, I truly am. I know it hurts and it's going to take a long time to get over it. I used to come back home expecting him to be there and would get upset when I would realize he's gone. It's been two years and I still think about him almost every day, especially since I have one of his son's and his "wife" to take care of.

A dog has no use for fancy cars, big homes, or designer clothes. A water logged stick will do just fine. A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give them your heart and they'll give you theirs.
    Last edited by JStrez; 12-27-2019 at 05:06 AM.
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”

MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have a little guy too and went through a scare a few months ago after the vet almost killed him, I feel you bro.Sorry about the situation.
    535 deadlift.
    *If you can't lift it without straps you can't lift it crew
    *Morrowind is the best game of all time crew
    *Double everything Chipotle Crew
    *Style crew
    *Sig line can't be a novel crew

miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This may be an unpopular opinion, but think about the dog. It doesn’t know why it’s suffering, or necessarily that things are even being done for it. You may very well not be able to help your dogo at all and it will just stay in misery. Being humane may require you to be strong and do what’s best for it - which honestly you should consider ending its misery.

scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    sorry OP. Saying your final goodbye to a loyal pupper/doggo is the worst thing ever but often the right thing to do.

I had to say goodbye to a beagle of mine just over 2 years ago. He got cancer and took a turn. We were able to schedule a service to come to our house and do it there and I was able to be with him/holding him while he went. I made his final day the best that I could. I fed him beer, candy bars, chocolate cake, etc whatever he wanted but could never have. Worst day of my life but with pets you just have so many good memories that outweigh the horribleness of that day.
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.

sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000) sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000) sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000) sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000) sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000) sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000) sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000) sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000) sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000) sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000) sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sucks man. We took my grandpas old dog 5 years ago when he died. She eventually lost all of her back leg strength and couldn’t stand up. When I helped her up she’d only walk in circles. I’d come home to see her soil herself every day unable to move. It was one of the worst things I’ve ever had to do. Years later it still eats at me. I would always get pissed at her for doing things she couldn’t control and I’ll probably never forgive myself for it.

My wife finally got another dog a few weeks ago and I’m still not handling it that well. It’s one of the ****ty things about having pets. This eventually happens.

Stay strong OP.

Edit: just read the whole thread. Really sorry man.
    Last edited by sfgiants13; 12-27-2019 at 07:27 AM.

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very sorry for your loss my friend. That sounded excruciating, but at least she died with those she loved, peacefully. You gave that pup a great life.
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hope the little guy is fine....... <3
    cuz we are just too cool to care

CeBKa is a name known to all. (+5000) CeBKa is a name known to all. (+5000) CeBKa is a name known to all. (+5000) CeBKa is a name known to all. (+5000) CeBKa is a name known to all. (+5000) CeBKa is a name known to all. (+5000) CeBKa is a name known to all. (+5000) CeBKa is a name known to all. (+5000) CeBKa is a name known to all. (+5000) CeBKa is a name known to all. (+5000) CeBKa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Darkhare View Post
    She passed.

Merely hours after the mri she had a seizure. Bounced back and was being a tough pup.

Bathed her to keep her dignity. She had zoomies around the room to dry off.

Spent the evening petting her and toweling her off.... washed all her bedding and gave her my hoodie.

She was tired so I let her rest... heard a sound and checked on her. She was trying to walk.

Rushed to her side and she laid down breathing hard.

Gf and I sat with her petting her and saying all her favorite words....

Wrapped her in her blanket and cuddled with her on the couch..
    I considered rushing her to the vet but didnt wanna stress her out.

She laid in my gfs arms her favorite. On her favorite part of the couch and favorite blanket.

She looked at me as I pet her and I took a tiny few drops of ice cream and touched her tongue (she loooooved ice cream)

10 mins later her breathing n heart stopped.

RIP Ali. She was by my side through the worst and the best. .. my best friend.
    stay strong bro... i don't even know what to say because i know the feels
    S 420/B 310/D 515 @173lb

Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe.
    ~Albert Einstein

Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Always my worst fear when getting a pet is knowing you'll outlive them. I had a boxer when I was in HS, he died back in 2016. I was down and felt like I lost a family member. My wife had 2 pits that grew up together and made it past 10 years. The female was always lively, i called her my "baby girl" and she would talk back to me when I said that. She developed a bone tumor the size of a grapefruit in her shoulder. She went from lively to laying down all the time, constantly in pain and we eventually put her down, the vet said she wouldnt last much longer at all. I was sad but I felt like she would rather go now then stay in pain 24-7.
    After she died the male (her partner) went into depression and secluded himself from everyone. He had a stroke when he was younger so he had health issues from that. After some time he would wander, bark at random stuff, and would piss right where he is laying then lay back down in it, tore one of our doors up trying to get to a spot and had blood on it (from his mouth). We eventually put him down too, the dock said he had dementia and would not last either.
    He never recovered from seeing his partner die.

Really sucks to hear that OP, I hope you took some good pictures and keep her toys for the memories. I always said dogs will be there even at your worst, you can be a bum on the streets and your dog will still be there for you. They are the ultimate side kicks.

9099 is just really nice. (+1000) 9099 is just really nice. (+1000) 9099 is just really nice. (+1000) 9099 is just really nice. (+1000) 9099 is just really nice. (+1000) 9099 is just really nice. (+1000) 9099 is just really nice. (+1000) 9099 is just really nice. (+1000) 9099 is just really nice. (+1000) 9099 is just really nice. (+1000) 9099 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Condolences, brah.
    Go lift , you'll feel better .

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She passed.

Merely hours after the mri she had a seizure. Bounced back and was being a tough pup.

Bathed her to keep her dignity. She had zoomies around the room to dry off.

Spent the evening petting her and toweling her off.... washed all her bedding and gave her my hoodie.

She was tired so I let her rest... heard a sound and checked on her. She was trying to walk.

Rushed to her side and she laid down breathing hard.

Gf and I sat with her petting her and saying all her favorite words....

Wrapped her in her blanket and cuddled with her on the couch..
    I considered rushing her to the vet but didnt wanna stress her out.

She laid in my gfs arms her favorite. On her favorite part of the couch and favorite blanket.

She looked at me as I pet her and I took a tiny few drops of ice cream and touched her tongue (she loooooved ice cream)

10 mins later her breathing n heart stopped.

RIP Ali. She was by my side through the worst and the best. .. my best friend.
    I'm sorry for your loss.
    Al Bundy is my hero crew .

Every morning when I wake up I know it's not going to get any better until I go back to sleep again .

I must be dead, I speak no one listens.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am so very sorry OP. It sounds like she passed very peacefully. She will always be in your heart and she'll be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge.

"Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
    When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together...."

Author unknown...
    Unapproved sig line

jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My condolences. Take time to grieve.
    “With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world."

Haste007 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haste007 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haste007 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haste007 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haste007 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haste007 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haste007 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haste007 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haste007 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haste007 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haste007 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So sorry for your loss. Stay strong.
    Clash of Clans
    Teams: LA Rams , LA Lakers, STL Blues

p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We recently had to put my mothers dog down... but i think it's time to put your big boy pants on.. keeping it alive even tho its constantly suffering, just cause you can't swallow that pill.. is kinda selfish

Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by p7nk View Post
    We recently had to put my mothers dog down... but i think it's time to put your big boy pants on.. keeping it alive even tho its constantly suffering, just cause you can't swallow that pill.. is kinda selfish
    Dont have to worry about that now brah
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    "Nope, Class started"-brogeta

mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr.left hook has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sorry to hear that OP.
    MR.PHF '09

“Do you see over yonder, friend Sancho, thirty or forty hulking giants? I intend to do battle with them and slay them.”- Don Quixote

''We used to be down back in the days"
    It happens all the time and never cease to amaze
    They caught the vapors'' THA BIZ

< H.T.C Till I D.I.E >

SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry to read all this OP, not many things worse than losing a good dog. There’s a whole lot of people alive and walking this earth I’d trade away in a heart beat to get one of my dogs back.

Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    RIP Ali.

She's in a better place now. It's the only way you can look at it, and it's the truth. It sucks but it's true. She was suffering, and now she's not. You'll see her once again, when your time comes. For now, she's living in doggy heaven.

Putting down my last dog I had for her whole life, her name was Mali (short for Malinois; her breed) was so so tough. I love dogs to no end but even though it's been years now, i cannot fathom getting another dog. I love them too much, losing them...hurts too much. I'm still not ready.

<3 Ali

DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sorry to hear brotha. One of the worst things to go through losing a companion like that.

I was tearing up reading your post about her passing. Reminded me so much of my doggo going down.

My little yorkiepoo died in 2015 from liver disease. Parents woke me up in the middle of the night, to bring her in to get put down. 2am I had my little dog screeching and crying in my arms, shaking and whimpering for a 20 min. car ride. Then to be in a room with her just staring at me, watching all the pain go away with one shot into her leg. Honestly the hardest I have ever cried in my life, which I rarely ever cry.

Losing a dog is brutal. You don't realize how much they impacted your life until you come home to an empty house and deafening silence every day.

Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DeadlyStriker View Post
    Sorry to hear brotha. One of the worst things to go through losing a companion like that.

I was tearing up reading your post about her passing. Reminded me so much of my doggo going down.

My little yorkiepoo died in 2015 from liver disease. Parents woke me up in the middle of the night, to bring her in to get put down. 2am I had my little dog screeching and crying in my arms, shaking and whimpering for a 20 min. car ride. Then to be in a room with her just staring at me, watching all the pain go away with one shot into her leg. Honestly the hardest I have ever cried in my life, which I rarely ever cry.

Losing a dog is brutal. You don't realize how much they impacted your life until you come home to an empty house and deafening silence every day.
    To be honest. The defeaning silence or suggestion we go for a walk and I get up to realize she isnt there is really hitting me

My girl was half yorkie and we were fighting the liver problem... we figured that was the issue. Most logical and I think I was in denial about tumors.

Sad to say that miss step forced her to fight for an extra month. I feel guilt for that. It's so hard
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck

Originally Posted by Spahgetti View Post
    RIP Ali.

She's in a better place now. It's the only way you can look at it, and it's the truth. It sucks but it's true. She was suffering, and now she's not. You'll see her once again, when your time comes. For now, she's living in doggy heaven.

Putting down my last dog I had for her whole life, her name was Mali (short for Malinois; her breed) was so so tough. I love dogs to no end but even though it's been years now, i cannot fathom getting another dog. I love them too much, losing them...hurts too much. I'm still not ready.

<3 Ali
    Thank you so much.

I miss the dog companionship but it feels disrespectful to replace her and I really cant handle this hit again.. got damn
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck

DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    To be honest. The defeaning silence or suggestion we go for a walk and I get up to realize she isnt there is really hitting me

My girl was half yorkie and we were fighting the liver problem... we figured that was the issue. Most logical and I think I was in denial about tumors.

Sad to say that miss step forced her to fight for an extra month. I feel guilt for that. It's so hard
    Don't feel guilt man. She went when it was time. And at home with you guys. You gave her a great life. And be warned, the silence and her not being there gets worse. That's why we cracked and got another dog not long after. Best decision ever

Thank you so much.

I miss the dog companionship but it feels disrespectful to replace her and I really cant handle this hit again.. got damn
    I felt that at first, but then about a month and a half later my family got another dog. We got him from a rescue. He's a 10lb miniature poodle and we named him Benny. He was with a family since he was a puppy, for 3 years, and they decided one day they didn't want him. He's the best dog you could even imagine. srs. He's like a little brother to me, it's hysterical. I can't tell you how much joy this little guy has brought to my life.

Take your time to grieve and never be afraid to get another dog thinking it's replacing your other dog. We kept my yorkipoos dog bowl, collar, and a picture of her on our mantle in the living room in memory of her. So she'll never be forgotten. Had her for 13 years since I was a little kid. She was a puppy when we visited her, and she fell asleep on my shoe haha.

HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Despite my utterly broken heart I still think you should light ur hair on fire phaggot
    He already did and posted it on the misc, sorry op for your loss.

lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sorry for your loss OP. I can completely understand where your mindset was in this situation.

My dog is my best friend and companion. Those who don't have a strong bond with their dog won't understand. Dogs are loyal and their dedication to you is completely unconditional. I wouldn't hesitate to drop any amount of money that I have on my dog for health reasons. I have zero attachment to finances and my dogs worth to me can't be measured with currency.

It's sad that dogs don't live as long as we do and it's always heartbreaking to say goodbye. But that's just how life is. The best things in life don't last forever and that's why they are so valuable. I love my dog because he is a constant reminder that I need to enjoy the present and live in the moment. Inner peace comes from perspective and self awareness learned in situations like this. Hope you make it through this in a good way OP.