Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Mom suggested I put my dog down: Raged. (prayers for my pup, sick dog thread) PICS

So 2 months ago my dog started having random seizures. I didn't know they were seizures at first I just heard her yelping n crying in the middle of the night and she seemed confused.

Many visits to the vet and they couldn't figure it out she lost 10% of her body weight in a couple weeks. I've even taken her to a neurologist, we figured she might have liver issues so we started liver medication. She was good for a week and has suddenly taken a bad turn. She had two horrible seizures in my arms, vomit, feces and totally limp afterwards, I scooped her up in a t shirt and rushed her in the middle of the night to emergency.

Anyway, 2 nights in emerg and 1500 dollars later she isn't better and can barely walk or even stand comfortably. Barely eats and I'm giving her medication 3x a day. I call up the neurologist and they say only an MRI will get the answer. 5000 to 8000 dollars.

This dog has been my sidekick for 7 years, I call my mom to wish her merry xmas and she goes off on how many mortgage payments the mri costs and I should put her down if she's not eating.

I lost it and hungup on her. I'm choked, I'll call her in the morning because I get that she's just being rational and she has late stages of MS so she isn't all there but damn is that rage inducing. I raised this lil dog since a puppy, I can't just sell her out over money.

Do i forgive my mom?

Here's pics of my dog Ali (Allie). Mini Daschund- Yorkie mix. She's been amazing, comes camping, swims, does it all. Couldn't ask for a better "small dog"

The girl from emergency vet sent me this first pic.

This is her ill, she's barely able to keep her head up. This is a better day than lately.

Sleeping on lululemon hoodie, just as things started happening

As a puppy, noone will remember this from 2012 but i had a thread when I got her

Couple years ago, new bed, proud dog

And one of her Happy in the park after playing fetch

I work a pretty "tough" job and have seen so many insane things but nothing has been this hard. My gf was shocked in 4 years together she's never seen me cry until now, many late nights worrying.

Anyway I thought I'd share the story, I get the logical side but I'm not turning my back on this amazing companion because she's sick.

A dear friend who spent a year in cuba trapped (i made many threads about it and raised a tonne of money for him) started a gofundme for her because he loves the dog and appreciates everything I did while he was stuck... I'm not allowed to post links I don't think but if you know rich people, tell em to look up "hope for Ali" on gofundme
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    "Nope, Class started"-brogeta

bessFlock is just really nice. (+1000) bessFlock is just really nice. (+1000) bessFlock is just really nice. (+1000) bessFlock is just really nice. (+1000) bessFlock is just really nice. (+1000) bessFlock is just really nice. (+1000) bessFlock is just really nice. (+1000) bessFlock is just really nice. (+1000) bessFlock is just really nice. (+1000) bessFlock is just really nice. (+1000) bessFlock is just really nice. (+1000)
    Stay strong OP. I would spend the money if I were in your shoes. It could lead to many more beautiful years with your pupper.

Prayers for your doggo, hope she gets well soon.

CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Its tough to put a dog down. I did it a year ago and I regret it. She was incontinent and walked in circles all day.

Im now dealing with her son who is 15, incontinent, ruining my house but I cant bring myself to do it again.

Its a tough choice
    Go Cubbies! <opening day coming soon>

AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I dont know what id do if my little guy got sick. I got a small dog too.

Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CubZ View Post
    Its tough to put a dog down. I did it a year ago and I regret it. She was incontinent and walked in circles all day.

Im now dealing with her son who is 15, incontinent, ruining my house but I cant bring myself to do it again.

Its a tough choice
    Sorry for your loss. Walking in circles could be brain tumor which is my fear. Nothing can help her and the MRI is wasted money.

Praying it's anything that can be fixed
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck

tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    and then once you drop 5-8 grand on an mri they will say they couldn't find anything definitive. thats how its always been with my sick pets.

no offense but I would probably choose to put her down. once something like this happens theres usually not much coming back from it. you've given her a great life. she's suffering.

BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Dude look up EPI and get some pancreatic enzymes if any of the symptoms fit. My little buddy (Chi-Pin) lost all his weight which turned him into a bag of bones basically and the Dr's didn't know anything without thousands of dollars for more tests. He could no longer walk, eat, or move. One night I was speaking to my extended family about it. Turns out Google was listening in on the conversation and my dad received an ad about EPI in dogs. For mine it happened after his bout with pancreatitis. Anyway I started reading up on it and wound up getting the pancreatic enzymes and the fist feeding which I mixed it with chicken stage 2 baby food and shot into his mouth with a syringe, he was like a new dog. He's back walking now and getting better by the day. Might not be your problem but it could be related so it might be worth looking into.
    MAGA

Originally Posted by BigNik78 View Post
    Dude look up EPI and get some pancreatic enzymes if any of the symptoms fit. My little buddy (Chi-Pin) lost all his weight which turned him into a bag of bones basically and the Dr's didn't know anything without thousands of dollars for more tests. He could no longer walk, eat, or move. One night I was speaking to my extended family about it. Turns out Google was listening in on the conversation and my dad received an ad about EPI in dogs. For mine it happened after his bout with pancreatitis. Anyway I started reading up on it and wound up getting the pancreatic enzymes and the fist feeding which I mixed it with chicken stage 2 baby food and shot into his mouth with a syringe, he was like a new dog. He's back walking now and getting better by the day. Might not be your problem but it could be related so it might be worth looking into.
    Thanks will do. What's epi?
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck

NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm sorry about your beautiful little dog. We have a Chihuahua and he was having seizures. We put him on some pet CBD and it has helped him A LOT. He maybe has one seizure every 6 months now. It's really helped. He's also on doogy vitamin drops (he's 12). I hope you can help her.
    I am one of the 3%.
    I am one of the 1 in 8.
    www.metavivor.org
    www.metavivor.org/take-action/why-we-need-you

BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Darkhare View Post
    Thanks will do. What's epi?
    It can happen after other illnesses and Chihuahuas are prone to seizures. Pancreatic enzymes saved my dog's life. Mine differed from the voracious appitite they mentioned in that he quit eating. They helped anyway.

https://www.whole-dog-journal.com/he...iency-in-dogs/
    MAGA

Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    never had a pet but i'd just pay it tbh... surely a grown man has 10k in savings somewhere lol, shouldnt be a 'tough decision' to make at all
    it's plain to see, you can't change me
    hustle 7 days straight in the same tee - by day 3 people say i'm crazy
    i tell 'em being broke is something i can't be

NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BigNik78 View Post
    Our Chi isn't thin and doesn't have loose stools but I might look into that as he is getting old and he is very fussy about what he eats now.
    I am one of the 3%.
    I am one of the 1 in 8.
    www.metavivor.org
    www.metavivor.org/take-action/why-we-need-you

CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rajc View Post
    never had a pet but i'd just pay it tbh... surely a grown man has 10k in savings somewhere lol, shouldnt be a 'tough decision' to make at all
    This is just a dick thing to say. Dick.
    Go Cubbies! <opening day coming soon>

Originally Posted by Rajc View Post
    clearly you don't live in vancouver BC. Excessively costly
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck

Friendster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Friendster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Friendster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Friendster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Friendster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Friendster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Friendster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Friendster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Friendster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Friendster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Friendster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    prayers for you and your doggo op. I always tear up just thinking about how i could lose my lil furry brother in a few years.
    Edit Signature

Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Darkhare View Post
    clearly you don't live in vancouver BC. Excessively costly
    i live in zürich lol come on

Originally Posted by CubZ View Post
    This is just a dick thing to say. Dick.
    why? there's a reason money exist - spend it on things that actually matter
    you guys got your priorities all messed up srs... sad
    it's plain to see, you can't change me
    hustle 7 days straight in the same tee - by day 3 people say i'm crazy
    i tell 'em being broke is something i can't be

propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i had to put my dog down in march. it fuken sucked. it was a really weird decision. ive had other dogs where it seemed to be coming on and they actually lasted longer.. but with my dude, it was kind of out of nowhere

he was def. old, but maybe like a week prior, one day he started pissing a CHITLOAD. i was actually worried, and at some point that day i was like.. "imma take you to the vet if this keeps happening" but it stopped happening.

long story short, he hadn't eaten for a few days and had a big seizure. the problem was i was going to be EXTREMELY busy RIGHT then for work. and i couldn't call off

i was extremely worried it was going to happen again, and i was going to be leaving him for at least 12 hours at a time for at least the next week. so, i would not be there

the woman vet was a fuking bish and weird as hell really. i really feel like she kind of suggested putting him down. she was not helpful at all. like.. i would offer suggestions and she would be like "well then it may take this test, and that might not prove anything. and then you have another test, and that won't prove anything, etc., etc. "

so, i ended up putting him down. i think it was most likely kidney failure but i dont really know. i do think i could have extended his life a bit more but i dont know how quality it would have been nor how long.

like i said, it's a weird decision for sure.

i found it even weirder going to the desk to pay to put my fuken dog down

9099 is just really nice. (+1000) 9099 is just really nice. (+1000) 9099 is just really nice. (+1000) 9099 is just really nice. (+1000) 9099 is just really nice. (+1000) 9099 is just really nice. (+1000) 9099 is just really nice. (+1000) 9099 is just really nice. (+1000) 9099 is just really nice. (+1000) 9099 is just really nice. (+1000) 9099 is just really nice. (+1000)
    TL;DR

Been there done that. 12 year champion bloodline. I can say that the toughest decisions in life make you a stronger man OP. Don't be a phaggot. Be a man. Make the harder choice.

When dogs get old or sick, their health will slowly decline. They'll have good days here and there, but they progressively get worse and worse with time ... and you know this ... man .

Keeping dog who's quality of life is degrading is selfish, because you're keeping it alive for you own reasons. Putting a dog down when it's CLEAR that her quality of life is diminishing by the day is actually humane, because you're doing it for the dog's reason. Not your own selfish reasons. Please do it for the sake of your dog OP. Don't be a phaggot.

FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000)

Are you unable to get care credit?

Last but not least there are charities that can help you pay for it.

With your next puppy (years from now hopefully) get pet insurance. My little buddy is insured to the gills for 35 a month.
    Retired
    Screw the haters
    Don’t worry about things that are outside of your control.
    CHINA MUST BE PUNISHED

exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP how is his appetite?

FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 9099 View Post
    TL;DR

Been there done that. 12 year champion bloodline. I can say that the toughest decisions in life make you a stronger man OP. Don't be a phaggot. Be a man. Make the harder choice.

When dogs get old or sick, their health will slowly decline. They'll have good days here and there, but they progressively get worse and worse with time ... and you know this ... man .

Keeping dog who's quality of life is degrading is selfish, because you're keeping it alive for you own reasons. Putting a dog down when it's CLEAR that her quality of life is diminishing by the day is actually humane, because you're doing it for the dog's reason. Not your own selfish reasons. Please do it for the sake of your dog OP. Don't be a phaggot.
    7 years isn’t old for a dorkie. They average 10-14 years
    Retired
    Screw the haters
    Don’t worry about things that are outside of your control.
    CHINA MUST BE PUNISHED

exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, after they take the dogs blood and look at the values, they will probably put him on a prescription diet you can go pick up at a pet store. It’s a little more, not crazy expensive, but worth doing. Basically the ingredients and macros are sensitive to whatever organs may be affected, praying for your pupper. I’ve been through this exact thing and I know what it can do to you. Stay strong in your mind right now, do what you gotta do. Cancel subscriptions you might have to whatever you don’t need right now, set up a gofundme and share it.

I know it’s sad to see him go through this, but stay strong and stick to the plan. Hopefully he responds well to the treatments and heals up

TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 9099 View Post
    TL;DR

This. You're 36 OP, yes it sucks to lose a pet but it's part of life. Grow up.

Originally Posted by TheCreature55 View Post
    This. You're 36 OP, yes it sucks to lose a pet but it's part of life. Grow up.
    What’s wrong with trying to save him? He’s sick, not old.

Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by exyl View Post
    yeah 7 years is not old for a dog. its like middle aged, you dont give up on helping someone middle aged lived longer.

Originally Posted by FrankCostanza View Post
    With your next puppy (years from now hopefully) get pet insurance. My little buddy is insured to the gills for 35 a month.
    Not to derail the thread but with who? I have a Banfield plan that's $35 a month and is only for preventative, and the vets are borderline retarded at times. Everyone else I checked was far more.
    MAGA

TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by exyl View Post
    Fair point. Are you in a position financially where you can stand to drop $8k in cash on an MRI for your pet, with no guarantee of results? If so then go for it.

GainzMcgee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GainzMcgee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GainzMcgee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GainzMcgee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GainzMcgee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GainzMcgee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GainzMcgee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GainzMcgee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GainzMcgee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GainzMcgee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GainzMcgee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Get a companion might recover with another pup around and if not youll have a backup pup already in hand.

Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz
    Your mom is correct tho. Dogs hide pain since they're pack animals. They fear that showing pain gets them kicked out of the pack. Your dog is in a lot more pain than you realize. No one is ever happy putting a dog to sleep but it's the humane thing to do. End the pupper's suffering. It'll be brutally hard but do what's best for the dog, not yourself.
    L4/L5 fusion September 2016

Biden 2020

Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    Your mom is correct tho. Dogs hide pain since they're pack animals. They fear that showing pain gets them kicked out of the pack. Your dog is in a lot more pain than you realize. No one is ever happy putting a dog to sleep but it's the humane thing to do. End the pupper's suffering. It'll be brutally hard but do what's best for the dog, not yourself.
    This. Realize u were a lil overboard with Madre she's just being real man. Putting your doggo down is the worst, it's the only time i can recall crying in the past many many years. Sucks. Whichever route you choose i wish u luck