ApplesAmazing is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Really skinny help?

Hello, I’m a rather skinny guy I’m 5’7 and 120lbs no real muscle my arms are tiny it’s pretty depressing an sad to be honest. I eat a lot I just don’t seem to gain weight I’m tired of being skinny and weak and want to get stronger an gain muscle I’m 20 years old currently. Was wondering if any of you had any tips on how to gain or a diet plan to try/ or workout plan any suggestions or helpful stories would be much appreciated thank you in advance and have a merry Christmas 🙂

johnsainty is not very well liked. (-100) johnsainty is not very well liked. (-100) johnsainty is not very well liked. (-100) johnsainty is not very well liked. (-100) johnsainty is not very well liked. (-100) johnsainty is not very well liked. (-100) johnsainty is not very well liked. (-100) johnsainty is not very well liked. (-100) johnsainty is not very well liked. (-100) johnsainty is not very well liked. (-100) johnsainty is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ApplesAmazing View Post
    Hello, I’m a rather skinny guy I’m 5’7 and 120lbs no real muscle my arms are tiny it’s pretty depressing an sad to be honest. I eat a lot I just don’t seem to gain weight I’m tired of being skinny and weak and want to get stronger an gain muscle I’m 20 years old currently. Was wondering if any of you had any tips on how to gain or a diet plan to try/ or workout plan any suggestions or helpful stories would be much appreciated thank you in advance and have a merry Christmas ������
    Founded in 1989, Rockhill Electrical Systems Inc has become one of the premier providers of quality electrical work in Colorado Springs, CO. Owner Dan Rockhill is a Master Electrician with 36 years in the trade and has a reputation for honest, trouble free, on-time, and on budget installations.
    https://www.coloradospringselectricianco.com/