iksot is on a distinguished road. (+10)

should i brake up with my gf

First of all, english is not my native language. I will make this as brief as possible.

We were in 6 years RS at the time she broke with me, we lived together for 5 years. Once i started with nightshift work, i noticed she was going out with her colleagues more often.

One day i was from 9pm to 5 am at work, she was out with her friends, and i told her to call me when she goes home. She called me in 3:30 am and i said call me when u are actually home...wich she didnt. I got scared and tried to call her, but phone was turned off. I left the job, went home, and she was not there. I went to the police since i couldnt get her on phone, and we were searching for an hour, when she turned her phone on. She came back home at 5am, knowing i was at work until 5am. When i came home all stressed i was so mad, and asked her where she was and she said "I got so hungry so i went to eat (she never goes alone at night, especially not to eat, knowing that i will be back in an hour, i couldve bought something instead). When i told her that i checked at that bakery she wanted to eat, and she was not there, she came up with the story that alcohol hit her hard and she didnt eat anything but went for a walk, and lost herself bcs she was drunk, but she claimed she got only 2 glasses of wine. She said i was just walking around and i was totally lost, i was searching for a known street so i can get back home. Somehow i wanted to believe and i forgive her. 25 days later i was out with my colleagues( i left at 9pm) and i told her i will come back at around 1am, but i lied, i came a lot earlier, at 10:30am and she was not at home, i felt terrified. I called her from home, acted like im still out with my friends, asked her what is she doing, she said "im home watching movies". I told her that im home and she is lying she said no "im at home watching X movie dont say BS". Few seconds later she said, okay im not home im comming fast. after 20 minutes she came home, well dressed with parfume, i asked here where she was and why she is lying, she said "i was just walking around neighborhood, and i didnt call u so u dont have to worry about me being out at night alone". Somehow i was stupid enough to believe and i forgive her second time. Month later, i though we were on good terms, when out of the blue, she wrote me a letter, saying that she is not seeing me as good father to our "future" childrens, and i have to leave in order for her to be happy. I begged, pleaded, but i left her. Begged and pleaded for a week or two and i went no contact after that, blocked her everywhere. 3 months later she came back, asking for reconcilliation and how she is sorry and that she made misstakes too. 2 weeks later we were together again. After our reconciliation she started to pay for everything, even our summer vacation, and is so nice to me, i feel like she feel a lot of guilt for what she did. Now a year later, i got a crush on very beautiful girl, she got a crush on me aswel, and i kinda regret taking my GF back. I got all the bad memories about her, how she lied, how she dumped me out of the blue and threw everything on me like its all my fault. I dont know what to do, and im not certain if she cheated, but all those things she did to me are making me to think that she did.

Did she cheated on me in your opinion guys? Should i leave her even if i still have feelings for her, but i cant trust her like i did before, and i always think she might dump me again out of the blue, and if we have kids later it will be harder for me.

tl;dr GF lied to me about being home for couple of times, month later she dumped out of the blue saying its all my fault and that i will be a bad father for our "future childrens" and that she is better alone. 3 months later she came back. 1 year after our reconciliation i regret taking her back and i have crush on a girl who has crush on me and she is 10/10 but she is 17 and im 26.

AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iksot View Post
    I will make this as brief as possible.
    Nice job.
    *Natural Calves Crew*

Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    You cannot seriously have a crush on a 17 year old teenager. WTF
    6'2
    220lbs
    Watch, Travel and fitness enthusiast

iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    You cannot seriously have a crush on a 17 year old teenager. WTF
    OP sounds like he's 17
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AdikinBawls View Post
    Nice job.
    Said no one itt.
    I love eggs.

Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Of course she cheated on you, what kind of question is that. She fuked Chad, crushed on him and when Chad didnt want her anymore, she came back to you knowing you would take her back.

And now you want to do the same you weak ass bitch. You waited until you found someone you like more, and now that you know she likes you too you are going to leave your current GF? Honestly man you deserve each other.

Whats up with couples nowadays? If you are in a relationship and you feel you are going to leave your significant other the moment someone interesting comes into the picture, then why the fuk are you in a relationship? Its ridiculous.

Really hope you are under 20 years old OP. Anyway yes of course leave your cheating ass girlfriend
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    Of course she cheated on you, what kind of question is that. She fuked Chad, crushed on him and when Chad didnt want her anymore, she came back to you knowing you would take her back.

And now you want to do the same you weak ass bitch. You waited until you found someone you like more, and now that you know she likes you too you are going to leave your current GF? Honestly man you deserve each other.

Whats up with couples nowadays? If you are in a relationship and you feel you are going to leave your significant other the moment someone interesting comes into the picture, then why the fuk are you in a relationship? Its ridiculous.

Really hope you are under 20 years old OP. Anyway yes of course leave your cheating ass girlfriend
    Yeah i find my crush very sexy, thats true, she is volleyball player, and her face is gorgeus, so is my GF, but i will never cheat on her. Just asking for opinions here if u think that she cheated by the things she did to me so i can leave her peacefully.

AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Redfish225 View Post
    Said no one itt.
    It was heavy sarcasm.
    *Natural Calves Crew*

Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^

PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did she cheat on you? Who knows but she probably did with all this red flags.

Should you break up with her for being with a 17 years old? By making this thread, I assume you think the grass is greener. Nevertheless, you could do the right thing here and leave your gf and live your life as you want to without guilt.

elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    make sure you get all your car maintenance done first before you brake up with her. It can be a lot easier to have a second set of hands around even if she is just passing you tools. Are you due for a brake job? get her to help you with that before you brake up with her.

smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    make sure you get all your car maintenance done first before you brake up with her. It can be a lot easier to have a second set of hands around even if she is just passing you tools. Are you due for a brake job? get her to help you with that before you brake up with her.
    This op. Brakes are important

Check her oil level as well might need a lube change.
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    Would rather kill myself instead of shaving beard off crew (srs)

skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The fact that you only now want to move on because someone else is interested you is not a good sign. Should've had enough respect for yourself not to take her back in the first place after she mistreated and lied to you.

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It was heavy sarcasm.
    Double heavy
    I love eggs.

AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    People actually read all this nonsense?

TLDR; you are both immature and shouldn’t be in any relationships.

Originally Posted by AlexNYC7 View Post
    People actually read all this nonsense?

TLDR; you are both immature and shouldn’t be in any relationships.
    Why am i immature, because i took her back?
    BTW, i digged a bit, she cheated on me a year ago, its over!

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by iksot View Post
    Why am i immature, because i took her back?
    BTW, i digged a bit, she cheated on me a year ago, its over!

Mostly because you have a crush on a 17 year old teenager and you’re a grown man at 26.

You have some issues and your GF isn’t it.

Are you from India by chance?
    6'2
    220lbs
    Watch, Travel and fitness enthusiast

Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    She was definitely doing something that would have hurt you, the way she was lying.

M8, don't continue with this chick, she does not love you the way you want.

So she dumped you, and you begged(never do that) but anyway, after a while she comes back? Not because she loves you, but because she can't be alone, and you are the easiest thing to get back, she knows that you will probably take her back, so that the whole cycle can repeat.

Don't lend yourself for someone who really does not love you.

ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice job.
    Lold pretty hard