Gabble1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Getting my fatass back into shape

Hey everyone,

Starting out this log to keep myself accoutable in the weightloss journey. Would appreciate all the support.

Bit of background on me. Played no sport/did no exercise in school but did a fair bit in university, so a pretty late bloomer.
    Played a fair bit of rugby and a bit of amateur weighlifting. Graduated university in June this year, and jumped into a sendentary job straight away, where I kept telling myself I had no time to exercise. Still kept eating a ****load of food, so my weight ballooned.

My situation finally hit me today when I can't get up my stairs without being out of breath at the top. I haven't done any sport, athletics or any exercise at all for over 9 months. Week after week of telling myself I got no time to exercise, when all it is is just laziness. Finally decided to make a change today. Hardest part will be the diet, because its a pretty drastic change to what I'm used to. Aiming for 1800 kcal daily.

Log will be in kg.

Current metrics, starting out:

Bodyweight: 87kg
    Bf%: 35-40% (probably)
    Height: 5'10''

Goals:

Short term: Cut to 70kg
    Middle term: Bulk to 80kg, get back into the competitive lifting scene
    Long term: Keepy bodyfat in the low-to-middle teens.

Day 1 (23/12/19)

This is gonna be difficult. Havn't touched a barbell or a treadmill since February. Working WeightxSetsxReps below.

Squat: 112.5x4x6
    Deadlift: 120x3 125x1 130x3x1

Would love any advice about keeping to diet. For me, by far the hardest thing to do and the habit to stop eating is going to be difficult to build up. Any tips to keep the food away and stop snacking will be much appreciated. Thanks all!

UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think keeping slim or even weight loss,
    exercise is necessary . I dont agree that just diet can success excersie is so importnt for health weight loss must b healthy.. I have been doing this and i like the way to wight loss
    not so fast but safty and health
    like jogging hiking light exercise