Gkym28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

200lb Adjustable Dumbbells set

which one is the better set

1) yes4all 200lb set
    2) unipack 200lb set

are those plates are painted?

and the
    3) TELK Adjustable Dumbbells with baked enamel finish(do not know this finish have Proposition 65 warning)

which one is better?

ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Gkym28 View Post
    which one is the better set

1) yes4all 200lb set
    2) unipack 200lb set

are those plates are painted?

and the
    3) TELK Adjustable Dumbbells with baked enamel finish(do not know this finish have Proposition 65 warning)

which one is better?
    I don't any of those sets but I can take a guess.

They are all painted.
    The prop 65 warning isn't something you should worry about.

From looking at the Amazon reviews, the Unipacks seem to have the worst finish consistency.

A few years ago I bought some 1" Yes4All spinlock handles (with no plates, just the handles) and they were pretty decent quality.

The TELK review pictures that a user posted on Amazon actually look like the best of the bunch with uniform looking plate diameters and paint but the price seems excessively higher.

Its important to keep in mind that this style of spinlock handle is 1.15" and most store bought standard plates are 1", so if you wanted more plates you'd have to buy them from the same company, of course 100 lbs per hand will take a while to improve beyond for the average strength user.

I'd probably go with the Yes4All out of those options.

Gkym28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ampire View Post
    I don't any of those sets but I can take a guess.

They are all painted.
    The prop 65 warning isn't something you should worry about.

From looking at the Amazon reviews, the Unipacks seem to have the worst finish consistency.

A few years ago I bought some 1" Yes4All spinlock handles (with no plates, just the handles) and they were pretty decent quality.

The TELK review pictures that a user posted on Amazon actually look like the best of the bunch with uniform looking plate diameters and paint but the price seems excessively higher.

Its important to keep in mind that this style of spinlock handle is 1.15" and most store bought standard plates are 1", so if you wanted more plates you'd have to buy them from the same company, of course 100 lbs per hand will take a while to improve beyond for the average strength user.

I'd probably go with the Yes4All out of those options.
    uneven thing is common for all this products bot yes 4all and unipack paint will chip over time not sure