Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up Reached & exceeded my goal 227.5x10 reps ovr 60 yrs old

ITS DAY 15 August 4th 2020 - "A 62YR OLD'S 30 DAY REAL MAN'S BENCH CHALLENGE

Today woke capsules of Ashwaganda, Turmerick, boron, indole 3 with Resveratrol along eith my Super Greens shake

CVRFitness Personal Training & bodybuilding

But first Today's Scripture Reference ... Romans 6

Living in God’s Favor
    by Pastor Charles Stanley

Once we have received the favor of God through salvation, does it matter how we behave? Today’s passage responds with an emphatic yes. After receiving God’s gracious salvation, we are not to continue acting in ways displeasing to Him. Instead we’re to walk in newness of life and consider ourselves dead to sin.

This truth is affirmed by Paul’s life. Upon his conversion, the apostle was radically changed, and he began living with single-minded devotion and obedience to Christ. After being rescued from bondage to sin and receiving the best possible Master, he’d have been foolish to return to his former state.

Divine grace frees us so that we are no longer slaves to sin...we are not just rescued from its penalty. And because our heavenly Father empowers us to know Him through Scripture, we can live in a manner that honors Him and produces lasting fruit

How well do you know God? Pleasing Him requires learning to think the way He does, and this means His Word must be a vital part of your life. It also necessitates choosing His way over your own. Although this may seem like a costly way to live, the outcome is worth every sacrifice.

Chapter Context
    After comparing Adam and Christ and what their choices brought into the world, Paul now turns to ask if Christians should continue in sin once they have been saved. He gives several reasons why we must not: we died to sin's power over us; we are now servants to righteousness; and what good did sin ever bring to you, anyway? Paul will transition in Romans 7 to a discussion of what it means to be released from the law of Moses.

Book Summary
    The book of Romans is the New Testament's longest, most structured, and most detailed description of Christian theology. Paul lays out the core of the gospel message: salvation by grace alone through faith alone. His intent is to explain the good news of Jesus Christ in accurate and clear terms. As part of this effort, Paul addresses the conflicts between law and grace, between Jews and Gentiles, and between sin and righteousness.

THEN

Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up 62 yrs old DAY 16 STRAIGHT WAKING UP TO HEAVY BENCH PRESS, whats your excuse

DAY 16 August 5th 2020 -
    "A 62 YR OLD'S 30 DAY REAL MAN'S BENCH CHALLENGE

Today hit a New Over 60 Personal Best 273.5

FOLLOWED by additional heavier sets and
    Rack Squats Set of 10 and
    Diamond Pushups today only 21 Reps

Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

Weight / 185.6

Originally Posted by charlievanriper View Post
    DAY 16 August 5th 2020 -
    "A 62 YR OLD'S 30 DAY REAL MAN'S BENCH CHALLENGE

Today hit a New Over 60 Personal Best 273.5

FOLLOWED by additional heavier sets and
    Rack Squats Set of 10 and
    Diamond Pushups today only 21 Reps

then later that afternoon to complete my two a days

2nd session afternoon went well.
    Standing Military press 4 sets 6
    then
    Sissy squats 4 sets bwtx15
    alt with
    smith Close grip press 95x20r, 115x18r, 125x13r, 135x10r
    then
    DB lying ¹dual teiceps ext 2 sets 20r

time for food and sleep 5 am comes early and tomorrow is DAY 17 of the bench Challenge

Weight / 185.6

GOOD MORNING ITS DAY 17 A 62 Yr Old's 30 DAY BENCH CHALLENGE

Time for Coffee and time with GD

In the Father’s Ways

Scripture Reference: 1 Samuel 8:3

Samuel appointed his sons judges over Israel, and they were driven by greed. His sons “did not follow his ways” (1 Samuel 8:3). In contrast to Samuel’s integrity, his sons “turned aside after dishonest gain” and used their position to their own advantage. This unjust behavior displeased the elders of Israel and God, putting in motion a cycle of kings that fills the pages of the Old Testament (vv. 4-5).
    To refuse to walk in God’s ways allows room for the perversion of those values, and as a result injustice flourishes. To walk in His ways means honesty and justice are clearly seen not only in our words but in our deeds as well. Those good deeds are never an end in themselves but always that others may see and honor our Father in heaven.

REFLECT & PRAY ...
    God, injustice surrounds us on every side, often overwhelming our hearts. Help me to stand with those who suffer and commit my life to walking in Your ways. Learn more about the life and time of Samuel

SCRIPTURE INSIGHT
    A subtheme of this small section of Scripture—the evil practice of taking bribes and perverting justice as Samuel’s sons were doing (1 Samuel 8:3)—was a big concern of God’s prophets. The prophet Isaiah told the people of Judah, “Your rulers are rebels, partners with thieves; they all love bribes and chase after gifts” (Isaiah 1:23). Ezekiel noted, “In you are people who accept bribes to shed blood; you take interest and make a profit from the poor” (Ezekiel 22:12). Amos derided those “who oppress the innocent and take bribes and deprive the poor of justice in the courts” (Amos 5:12). Micah said, “The ruler demands gifts, the judge accepts bribes, the powerful dictate what they desire” (Micah 7:3). We honor God when we work for justice for the poor and vulnerable.
    Tim Gustafson

THEN A power Greens shakev and Time in the IronDen me a bar and a bench

Weight / 185.6

Thumbs up DAY 17 ....17 hard days of heavy press work, increasing volume everyday

Time for Coffee and time with GD

In the Father’s Ways

Scripture Reference: 1 Samuel 8:3

THEN A power Greens shake and Time in the IronDen me a bar and a bench
    OKAY THE FULL VIDEO IS DONE
    DAY 17 August 6th 2020 -17 hard days of heavy press work, increasing volume everyday..

Are you a MAN or a Sheep, are you REAL or all TALK ..
    "DO THE WORK"
    LIFE WITHOUT PAIN IS LIFE WITHOUT PURPOSE
    #ToGodBeAllTheGlory

Weight / 185.6

DAY 18 ....18 hard days of heavy press work,

TODAY'S MESSAGE ... Proven Faith by Pastor Charles Stanley

Scripture Reference 1 Peter 1:3-9

Faith is perhaps the most central element in the Christian life because it is the means by which we enter into salvation. But that’s only the beginning. From then onward, our faith...or lack of it...shapes our lives and determines what happens to us when the winds of adversity blow. Some Christians never lose their footing even in hurricane-force winds, but others are toppled by the slightest gust. To understand why this is true, we need to examine the source of our faith.
    Inherited faith: If you grew up in a Christian home, you probably adopted some of the beliefs of your parents. This kind of godly foundation is a wonderful gift from the Lord, but eventually, each person must assume responsibility for his own beliefs.
    Textbook faith: The Bible is the ultimate guide for establishing our beliefs. But that’s not the only source of influence. Books, preachers, teachers, and friends all impact our convictions. Our theology may in fact be sound, but faith is merely mental acceptance until it’s put to the test.
    Proven Faith: Only when we trust the Lord through the fires of adversity will we have faith that can stand. It is no longer based on what others have told us or what we’ve accepted as true but on our firsthand experience of His faithfulness.
    To evaluate your faith, consider how you react to adversity. Do you cling to the Lord or get angry at Him? Is your attitude one of rejoicing because He’s making you more like His Son, or are you bitter? No one can escape adversity, but those with proven faith will benefit from it.

Chapter Context
    Peter, the apostle of Jesus, writes a letter to Christians facing persecution to comfort them with the truth of who they are in Christ—children of God with every reason to rejoice in their salvation and future glory in eternity. Next, he urges them to live like the holy ones of God they already are by obeying God now, loving each other earnestly, and placing all of their hope in the endless life to come.

Time for Super Greens shake capsules of Ashwaganda, Turmerick, boron, indole 3 with Resveratrol

Bible Ref: 1 Peter 1:3
    Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the Dead.

What does this pasage mea.

Peter shows us an appropriate response to God's great mercy to us: praise. Specifically, he blesses God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is one being, in three persons. Peter's letter will reveal some of the distinctions between Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. In this case, he praises the Father while acknowledging Christ as our Lord.

Peter blesses God for His mercy. As we have seen already in verse 2, God has chosen us, sanctifies us, and gives us great purpose. All of this happens without our ever needing to earn any recognition from Him. This is "grace," which is when someone gives something positive the other person does not deserve. "Mercy" is when someone withholds a negative consequence another deserves.

Instead of the punishment we deserve, God gave us something we could never have purchased or earned: He caused us to be born again. This is the very thing Jesus told Nicodemus must happen for anyone to see the kingdom of God (John 3). Specifically, God caused us to be born again into a living hope, through the resurrection of Jesus from the dead.

It's one thing to hope we will be saved, to yearn for life after death. Jesus proved that this hope is not a fantasy. He died, then showed Himself alive to many witnesses. Our faith is not a wish for a better world. The reason for our hope in an eternity with the Father is that our Lord is alive. Because He lives, those who believe in Him will also be resurrected.

Bless God for His great mercy!

Context Summary
    1 Peter 1:3–12 is one of the most loved passages in all of Scripture. It begins as a blessing to God, but also describes how incredibly He has blessed us in Christ. Because Jesus has risen from the dead, our hope is not a wish—it is as alive as He is. Our inheritance as God’s children is eternal, full of glory, and secured forever. Even in our suffering, we have every reason to rejoice. The mystery of God’s plan has been revealed to us in Christ. We are being saved!

DAY 18 August 7th 2020 -

Post challenge session meal - Organic corn Grits with Organic maple syrUK p, Grassfed buttetdd, 6 Organic Pasture reaised Eggs - 5 whites, 1 whole scrambled with Organic green onion jalapenos and Garlic topped with organic Salsa verde

Now my AFTERNOON Training session

Back with some additional leg work
    Belt squat 1plate+25psx6, 6
    inside for Barbell Rows 4 sets 8
    outside for
    Wide Grip behind neck pulldowns 105x12, 10, 10, 8
    then
    higher rep Leg Press wide stance 2 sets 2ppsx25, 23

Are you a MAN or a Sheep, are you REAL or all TALK

post afternoon sesdion meal
    2 sauteed chicken tenders, Organic Corn
    2 Air fried organic yukon potatoes

Dinner Spaghetti and Hot italian sausage

Weight / 185.6

Day 19 ....starting week 3 with an easy 227.5x10 reps

DAY 19 August 9th 2020 - "A 62 yr old's 30 DAY REAL MAN'S BENCH CHALLENGE"

Starting my day with coffee and morning worship

then

i

Weight / 185.6

Well good morning Everyone its

DAY 20 August 10th 2020 - A 62 yr old's 30 DAY REAL MAN'S BENCH CHALLENGE

Weight / 185.6

DAY 21 August 11th 2020- A 62 yr old's 30 DAY BENCH CHALLENGE

Okay heres todays video of my work, 10,455

Weight / 185.6

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I repped you in the OHP thread. Wish I hadn't!
    Because that means I now can't rep you for this thread (you're "on spread"). I'll get you another time!

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    I repped you in the OHP thread. Wish I hadn't!
    Because that means I now can't rep you for this thread (you're "on spread"). I'll get you another time!
    Its all good Tom I appreciate either way . I found the OHP thread to late to be a good contributor but now I'll keep up and help .. Thx again for checking out my thread, as you can see I dont get any visitors lol

Weight / 185.6

DAY 22 August 12th 2020- A 62 yr old's 30 DAY BENCH CHALLENGE

#ToGodBeAllTheGlory

DAY 22 WEDNESDAY August 12th 2020 -
    62 yr old's 30 DAY BENCH CHALLENGE..

Bench press -227.5x9 / 2047.5 lbs

Bench press - 230x7 / 1610 lbs

I'm Just a Tired Old man trying to hold on in a disgusting world full of Self Absorbed hate filled Judgmental people

"DO THE WORK" LIFE WITHOUT PAIN IS LIFE WITHOUT PURPOSE

#ethicsaremorethantalk

Weight / 185.6

DAY 23 August 13th 2020- A 62 yr old's 30 DAY BENCH CHALLENGE

DAY 23 THURSDAY August 13th 2020 -
    62 yr old's 30 DAY BENCH CHALLENGE.

GOING AFTER THE ELLUSIVE 275 TODAY

Headline this morning Joe Biden’s choice of Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) as his running mate makes the 2020 Democrat ticket the “most pro-abortion presidential ticket in history,” American pro-life leaders say.

Creepy Joe and the Ho pure Evil

WHAT KIND OF EVIL MONSTER EXECUTES A CHILD OF 5
    National Media Silent After Black Man Executes 5-Year-Old White Boy In Front Of His House
    August 11, 2020 at 4:42pm

Where is the national media outrage, the chants, the marches, the sympathy after a 5-year-old white child was shot and killed by a black man for no apparent reason?
    These are among the questions we are asking after 5-year-old Cannon Hinnant was shot and killed as he was playing on his bike outside of his house on Sunday, WTVD reported.

Then started my lifts

Total today 4505
    Last edited by charlievanriper; 08-13-2020 at 07:40 PM.

Weight / 185.6

Thumbs up DAY 24 August 14th 2020- A NEW OVR 60 PB 282.5 62 Yr old's 30 DAY BENCH CHALLENGE

Weight / 185.6

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hell Yeah, you are kicking azz young buck! Excellent Pressing there sir!!!

I just started another journal over in the other side of the world in Over35, it's not too much different except about 80# more on the Deadz and the new journal is based on objectives in the Dead Lift on a quarterly basis.

Have a nice rest of the weekend.

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Hell Yeah, you are kicking azz young buck! Excellent Pressing there sir!!!

I just started another journal over in the other side of the world in Over35, it's not too much different except about 80# more on the Deadz and the new journal is based on objectives in the Dead Lift on a quarterly basis.

Have a nice rest of the weekend.
    Well decided to add saturday to my challenge for the last 6 days
    UNDENIIABLE WORK ETHIC

vIdeo coming but hers todays pressing totals
    3295 lbs pressed
    HERES THE VID FOR SATURDAY
    Last edited by charlievanriper; 08-16-2020 at 07:23 PM.

Weight / 185.6

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I haven't checked in for quite a while, but you are doing some excellent daily work. Getting very strong on those pressing movements!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stupid irrelevant questions because I'm nosy... Why did you bench inside and press outside, is the bench a pain in the rear to drag to the outside rack? Why the missing ceiling panel working on the Aircon, or is that to let heat rise up?

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Stupid irrelevant questions because I'm nosy... Why did you bench inside and press outside, is the bench a pain in the rear to drag to the outside rack? Why the missing ceiling panel working on the Aircon, or is that to let heat rise up?
    Okay The bench is better inside with the rack inside for me and its to hot outside, My military presses I hit a set and go inside to cool off (m dont want to be in the sun to long do to skin cancer tags

and no not being nosy I love the conversation

I am working on the videos and totals for the last 2 days and will post when done. Broke my last PR twice

The ceiling drywall damage was do to rain a couple yrs ago and honestly it hasnt been an issue to get me to fix it, low on my list of repair priorities.. lol

Weight / 185.6

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    I haven't checked in for quite a while, but you are doing some excellent daily work. Getting very strong on those pressing movements!
    Thank you John, Good to see you you online Brother. I would tell ya I hit 285 today but I know you already heard and seen the vid.
    Everything we have talked about, worked on, Experimented with is Coming Finally making loud statements. We have always believed the body would adapt and that muscle and strength were not a product of volume but intense Stress against the muscle. Remember Muscle grows to the adaptation of stress Not intensity. Constant tension making the muscle adapt

Weight / 185.6

DAY 26 SUNDAY August 16th 2020- A 62 yr old's 30 DAY BENCH CHALLENGE

This Morning I worked thru this

total Morning lbs Lifted 9269
    Then Post session meal

Later this afternoon I hit Low Incline Presses with Seated Rear laterals

TOTALS FOR THE DAY 13,014 LBS PRESSED

Tomorrow is more bench but with some leg work

Weight / 185.6

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thank you John, Good to see you you online Brother. I would tell ya I hit 285 today but I know you already heard and seen the vid.
    Everything we have talked about, worked on, Experimented with is Coming Finally making loud statements. We have always believed the body would adapt and that muscle and strength were not a product of volume but intense Stress against the muscle. Remember Muscle grows to the adaptation of stress Not intensity. Constant tension making the muscle adapt
    Love it! The PR's keep rolling in daily. That is awesome! When most at age 62 are watching a lawn sprinkler hydrate their grass, or for the spirited types, playing a round of golf, you are gaining strength better than the "youts"---Joe Pesci reference.
    Workout Log:

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Love it! The PR's keep rolling in daily. That is awesome! When most at age 62 are watching a lawn sprinkler hydrate their grass, or for the spirited types, playing a round of golf, you are gaining strength better than the "youts"---Joe Pesci reference.
    im enjoying brother, I failed at 290 today but my 1st set was an awesome 230x10, then finished woth 262.5x3x2 sets ..Pretty cooked, I will post the vid tomorrow

Weight / 185.6

HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Congratulations on the excellent new records!!!
    At age 64, I've exceeded all my prior PRs. Not “over the hill” yet. :)

My workout journal is here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176385621

HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Congratulations on the excellent new records!!! (Reps still on spread.)
    At age 64, I've exceeded all my prior PRs. Not “over the hill” yet. :)

My workout journal is here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176385621

Originally Posted by HomeGymChains View Post
    Congratulations on the excellent new records!!!
    Thank you bro, yesterdays highlight vid will be up in another hour then I have today's vid to work on.
    Dam this video log takes a ton of time lol

Weight / 185.6

DAY 27 August 17th 2020- A 62 yr old's 30 DAY BENCH CHALLENGE

GOOD MORNING HERE IS MONDAY'S DAY 27 HIGHLIGHT VIDEO
    27 DAYS IN AND ITS WEARING ON ME BUT I'M STILL GROWING STRONGER

Bench & Military Press Plus any additions I feel up to After Primaries are done

Weight / 185.6

DAY 28 TUESDAY Fasted No stim's 1 cup of coffee, 1 greens shake and a watermelon cooler while training "NOTHING ELSE

August 18th 2020 -
    62 yr old's 30 DAY BENCH CHALLENGE..

I AM A MACHINE AN UNSTOPPABLE MACHINE......

Bench
    Set 1-235x6, Set 2- 255x1, Set 3-275x1,
    Set 4-286x1, Next Set 5- New PR attempt 291 failed dropped 289 failed dropped to 286 failed okay bench is Done.
    Mid high DB incline press 2 sets 65lbx8
    Now

CGBP Set 1-205x5, Set 2-CGBP-215x6, Set 3- 227x2, Set 4-236x1, Set 5-248,
    Set 6-DAM NEW Over 60 PB Lift -253

Highlight video will be done and posted tonight (if your on instagram, videos are already posted)
    Anyway Solid work today max bench 286, max CGBP New PR 253... Time to eat for the time today ...

Weight / 185.6

Great, great work! I'm thinking you are closing in on a #300. It is crazy hot in AZ. We had a couple months of high humidity, 90* days, but it seems like things are starting to trend to more fall like.

I have been experimenting with a nutritional plan that is basically the polar opposite, and then some approach that I have been doing for the past 10 years or so. It's only been about a week or so, but the early returns are encouraging.
    Workout Log:

HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ommmggg that is insane! Keep up the incredible work!
    My Daily Vlog - Hey guys, my name is HALK! I have been natural bodybuilding for 3.5 years! I love this sport and make unique daily fitness vlogs with advice and information! MY vlogs are short, sweet, funny and to the point! All I am asking for is a chance, this is my dream! God be with you all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZh2xyIdf9o