vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000)

Screen jumping while I type

Seems like the advertising refreshes every few minutes the typing window loses focus, then all my key banging turns into some shortcuts for scrolling the screen?
    Trying to create this post, it happened 3 times. The previous post I tried to make (and had to abandon), it only happened twice, but it completely took me out of the thread, back into the sub forum view.

Any suggestions?
    Jason
    First USAPL meet Feb 17th, 2017. Results S/B/D - 350/303/419
    Building a garage gym...

My advice is from personal experience only, use at your own risk, lol

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I haven't experienced this. Try an adblocker?