ksha98 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post How do I fix this on my physique

Age-21
    Weight- 72.3kg
    Height 5’9
    I went through a journey from weighing 96kg to 72.3 kg
    But I can’t get the rid of those lower back fat
    I have uploaded the pics on bodyspace
    I am afraid if I cutt more I’ll get too skinny
    Any suggestions ??

sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ksha98 View Post
    Age-21
    Weight- 72.3kg
    Height 5’9
    I went through a journey from weighing 96kg to 72.3 kg
    But I can’t get the rid of those lower back fat
    I have uploaded the pics on bodyspace
    I am afraid if I cutt more I’ll get too skinny
    Any suggestions ??
    Congrats on the weight loss - but to lose the remaining fat the only thing to do is keep cutting and eating a deficit. Lower back/love handle fat is usually the last to go for men.

At around 5'9 and 160lb and fairly lean you could also switch (especially after a long cut) and focus on muscle gain, if you do this eat around maintenance to start and increase calories slowly.

ksha98 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sunsean View Post
    Congrats on the weight loss - but to lose the remaining fat the only thing to do is keep cutting and eating a deficit. Lower back/love handle fat is usually the last to go for men.

At around 5'9 and 160lb and fairly lean you could also switch (especially after a long cut) and focus on muscle gain, if you do this eat around maintenance to start and increase calories slowly.

Thanks mate!
    But those love handles I have been trying to lose them since a year I can’t get rid of them and that’s what stopping me from bulking

sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ksha98 View Post
    Thanks mate!
    But those love handles I have been trying to lose them since a year I can’t get rid of them and that’s what stopping me from bulking
    Then keep cutting until they're gone and/or you're happy with what you see in the mirror.

My advice is to pick a lane, cut or bulk, and stick with it, when people get all wishy washy and jump from one plan to another is when no progress is made...