Massi111 is not very well liked. (-100) Massi111 is not very well liked. (-100) Massi111 is not very well liked. (-100) Massi111 is not very well liked. (-100) Massi111 is not very well liked. (-100) Massi111 is not very well liked. (-100) Massi111 is not very well liked. (-100) Massi111 is not very well liked. (-100) Massi111 is not very well liked. (-100) Massi111 is not very well liked. (-100) Massi111 is not very well liked. (-100)

Will I progress?

Hello
    I'm only free 3 days per week (because of school) , I do this 3 days split : Biceps&Triceps/Shoulders and abs/Legs/Pecs/Lats (8 days split)
    will this make me progress because I really want to train my full body and get big lol

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All I see is a list of body parts.
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

binlogic is a name known to all. (+5000) binlogic is a name known to all. (+5000) binlogic is a name known to all. (+5000) binlogic is a name known to all. (+5000) binlogic is a name known to all. (+5000) binlogic is a name known to all. (+5000) binlogic is a name known to all. (+5000) binlogic is a name known to all. (+5000) binlogic is a name known to all. (+5000) binlogic is a name known to all. (+5000) binlogic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BigChuungus View Post
    3 days=3 compound lifts.
    they'll get you bigger since you don't have much time apparently
    try it out
    What BigChuungus said. Since you are crunched for time, focus on the big three: Squats, Deadlifts, Bench press. On Squat day, train legs with other movements after squatting, like leg press, lunges, hack squat, front squat, leg extensions, leg curls, etc. Also do abs the same day.

On Deadlift day, work your back with biceps. Remember how big of a muscle group your back actually is and hit all the angles. Do deadlifts of course, then move into some rows (barbell, dumbbell, t-bar, or seated), lat pulls, and chins (pull ups). Hit up the traps this day too since they are part of the upper-most region of your back. Do shrugs with a barbell and dumbbells. Work biceps lastly but don't do too much, biceps are a teeny tiny muscle group and almost always get overtrained by everybody. Choose three different types of curls (dumbbell, barbell, hammer, ez-bar, machine, etc.).

On Bench day, work your chest by hitting it from varying angles: incline, flat, decline. Mix it up often and make sure your feel the movements, don't get stuck on the literal weight your moving all the time. Too many people in the beginning think they have to always be increasing the weight they can move when in reality, form is of higher precedence. Do triceps after chest, and finish out the workout with shoulder exercises. Again, you have to hit all the angles with shoulders: front delts, side delts, and rear delts. Front dumbbell or barbell raises, lateral raises, and reverse pec-deck flyes are a great combo for balanced shoulders.

Another key focus of yours as a beginner should be on nutrition, make sure you're eating enough! Take advantage of your young age and reap all the gains you can at this point. Hope this helps.