Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i think u guys are hyping urselves way too much, obviously conor looked way better than he was in the last fight, but 40 second is too quick to judge it based on that. u dont know if he is gonna gas again after round 3 again, i get it u guys are happy conor won, but im not buying this thinking he can take anyone and beat by 40seconds which should have ended after 20 sec, Cerrone already folded.

Conor should go for MAsvidal , he likes to bang careless , people looks at masvidal like he is top tier(i think he is not that good) this would make a better case for the super fight with Khabib or Ferguson.
    235pounds to 168 in 4 months. 35% BF to 19% and counting lower every day. it is doable as long as you put your mind and soul into it and discipline. We all are going to make it.

BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    I didn’t say he would beat all those guys.

The sad thing is, fight fans are almost never interested in the nuance of fights.

Beating Cerrone isn’t something to shout too much about, but look at how he did it, look at how he was moving, look at his physical condition, look at his mentality during the build up. It was another person compared to the guy who fought Khabib.

We have never even seen Conor vs Khabib. We saw an injured, drugged out, sloppy, borderline alcoholic vs Khabib.

I’m not saying he would beat Khabib, before the <80 IQ resident retards jump on me.

He would get mauled by the monsters at 170, but Masvidal is a blown up lightweight like Conor. And Conor is far more skilled.

Ferguson gets hit too much to fight someone like Conor.

[bb]I can’t believe so many people still can’t recognize how good of a striker Conor is. He is SEVERAL LEVELS above almost everyone. I’d say definitely everyone on that list.[/b]

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BalkanPrince View Post

Congrats on wasting several minutes of your life brah

BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    Congrats on wasting several minutes of your life brah
    Actually, it took precisely 1 min and 11 seconds. Thank you very much.

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    Going in, I wasn't worried if Connor lost, I was worried that the washed up drunk we saw last time was going to show up just to milk a payday with his name. When he walked in, looking solid AF, and you can just tell from the way he carries himself and the skin that he wasn't the same as the drunk we saw last time. If that first shot landed, poor Cowboy would still be knocked out. After it, the way he came back and gave Cowboy a hug and seemed to geniunly care that he was okay was the kind of sportsmanship I think everyone wants to see. I was at Twin Peaks watching in and everyone cheered when he did that. I really hope we see more of this Connor. I honestly think he would pluk the feathers off the Eagle. I think that shoulder punch thing is something he's working on because that would crack the code on Khabib. They may not look like much but when it's being pushed in from the gournd it's like a headbutt.
    Twin Peaks? The bar with all the stupidly hot chicks?
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ispy View Post
    outcome of the main event was pretty much what everyone expected: cerrone losing. he always seems to fold under pressure when in high profile fights, and it has been happening more and more in the recent years. the guy just likes to fight, and probably uses it as his main source of income, which is why he's constantly taking short notice fights.

[img]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PhysicalThirdBream-size_restricted.gif[/]

[img]http://mmafury.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cerrone-vs-till-fight-finish.gif[]

[img]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HappyEsteemedCuttlefish-size_restricted.gif[]

[img]https://giant.gfycat.com/AntiqueUntriedGerenuk.gif[]

the guy has plenty of fight left in him, but i don't expect him to be favored over higher ranked opponents, and also don't feel that he should be fighting anywhere near top 5 ranked guys. maybe stick him in the same pile as stephens, sanchez, lauzon, saunders, guida, brown, etc.; fighters that can just knock each other senseless for pure entertainment.
    Clearly all of those fights were rigged. Didn’t even take that much damage in most cases and then he just covered up. The fact that you found gifs showing four more examples of Cerrone taking similar losses only proves that he took a dive here.
    Everything depends upon execution; having just a vision is no solution.

Performance and performance alone dictates the predator in any food chain.

Democrats are terrorists HairyWBush's Avatar
    HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mtor91 View Post
    Of all fighters to take a dive, Cerrone would be the last one to, maybe after Gamebred. Just LOL at some of you fukwads in here
    '
    he took a dive as soon as the match started and conor swung. you didn't see it?
    R 135
    L├┼┤

"Slide down your throat?? We chew them, savor them, suck up the little juice left behind in the shell then swallow them. Only amateurs try to swallow them whole."
    -Kingfabian: BBC loads: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181634953&p=1666337753&viewfull=1#post1666337753
    "America lost pretty much every war in history lol" -pandaboy89
    as seen here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180019913&p=1636230303&viewfull=1#post1636230303

Real talk, peace. BobLoblawBrah's Avatar
    BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fk that compilation is bad. You can't put that **** on film.

Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Preface: these mfers put their lives on the line every fight. I'm just a pussy posting on a forum.

What's odd about how Cowboy reacts to adversity in the octagon is that he has so much experience. Big fight experience at that. When you hear him in interviews he sounds very smart. His Rogan podcast appearance was fascinating. Specifically, he talked about his near death experience scuba diving in caves. He had to remain calm in an extremely dangerous situation and figure out how to get out. I bring that up to say that you would think that someone so well thought out in other aspects of his life would by now have a better game plan to deal with situations where he gets hurt.

A veteran of the octagon like Cowboy should have better reactions to getting dazed. Again, I realize I'm a keyboard warrioring here and MMA fighters have all my respek. A 'good' MMA fighter with a decent amount of experience will instinctually respond to getting hurt (talking dazed to the point of slowed movements, not completely rocked) by performing maneuvers to buy time...clinch, create distance, pull guard, etc. Maybe that's why Cowboy has never showed up in big fights. You're going to inevitably be hurt at some point when you're fighting main event caliber opponents.

MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mogambo View Post
    LOL @ how dismissive some of you are about the match being fixed. I don't believe it was. But I'm not 100%. Also, I would say that there is at least one fight per card where the fighters have some type of agreement about certain things.

You can't be that naive as to believe there is not plenty of match fixing going on.
    This. I won't say it was fixed, but Cowboy did agree to keep it standing.

andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ispy View Post
    outcome of the main event was pretty much what everyone expected: cerrone losing. he always seems to fold under pressure when in high profile fights, and it has been happening more and more in the recent years. the guy just likes to fight, and probably uses it as his main source of income, which is why he's constantly taking short notice fights.

the guy has plenty of fight left in him, but i don't expect him to be favored over higher ranked opponents, and also don't feel that he should be fighting anywhere near top 5 ranked guys. maybe stick him in the same pile as stephens, sanchez, lauzon, saunders, guida, brown, etc.; fighters that can just knock each other senseless for pure entertainment.
    I remember Cerrone saying he didn’t even watch tape of Darren Till before fighting him lol.

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HairyWBush View Post
    '
    he took a dive as soon as the match started and conor swung. you didn't see it?
    i saw it brah and i remembered from his last fight how slow he was and that all he did was cover up (someone should send cowboy the gifs)

perfect for someone like conor or anyone else that likes to throw and get stuck in

smh
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

The opposite of courage, in our society, is not cowardice but conformity

Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MMAMatty View Post
    This. I won't say it was fixed, but Cowboy did agree to keep it standing.
    Lmao yeah he was trying to sell the fight he sure as hell "agreed" to it. How gullible can you be.

imisci will become famous soon enough. (+50) imisci will become famous soon enough. (+50) imisci will become famous soon enough. (+50) imisci will become famous soon enough. (+50) imisci will become famous soon enough. (+50) imisci will become famous soon enough. (+50) imisci will become famous soon enough. (+50) imisci will become famous soon enough. (+50) imisci will become famous soon enough. (+50) imisci will become famous soon enough. (+50) imisci will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyone who even had the thought of "this is fixed" run through their head is a fookin retarded