jarroddodod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jarroddodod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jarroddodod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jarroddodod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jarroddodod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jarroddodod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jarroddodod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jarroddodod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jarroddodod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jarroddodod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jarroddodod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Help! Nutrition question!

To start off I’m 200lb and I try to eat like a power lifter. Mostly sea food and veggies always trying to digest something at all times. The thing is on my off days sometimes I’ll lose my appetite for the whole day at most or eat just a small meal or two. Can anyone tell me how this is effecting my gains? Why I feel this way? What can I do? And in general should I be making a decent rate of progress if most the time my diet is on point and this only happens 1-2 times a week?

Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you can't commit to your diet 7 days a week, then this might not be for you. Yes, you will make progress. You would still make progress if you only trained 2x per week. But you will never be very good at powerlifting. And when you come back to ask why your bench or squat is stalled out, you will already know the answer.
    I'm not DrewDarden

Best Meet lifts: S:805 B:705 D:560 Total:2070 (220, equipped, drug free)
    Best Raw (gym lifts): S:540 B:380 D:515

Want to bench more? Click here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178958341
    ~ Molon Labe ~

HanleyTucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) HanleyTucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) HanleyTucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) HanleyTucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) HanleyTucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) HanleyTucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) HanleyTucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) HanleyTucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) HanleyTucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) HanleyTucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) HanleyTucks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you just don't show up to work when you don't feel like it, how often would you go to work? Let's say half. And showing up to a random 2-3 days out of 5 each week, how do you think your career would go?

If you showed up to a random 2-3 out of 5 dates, what do you think your relationship with that person would be like, would they be keen to settle down with you for life?

How about a kid who went to school half their school days, would they do well at school?

Success requires that you show up. Success in physical training requires that you show up to your meals, and show up to your training.

jburchill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If your making gains keep doing it. If not try adding another meal. Just try to get your macros in.

What your doing is kind of like a recomp diet. Calorie surplus on lifting days and deficit on off days.