Thread: What’s wrong?

Marusyamanya is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb What’s wrong?

Hey everyone!
    Trying to become leaner and kinda stuck for 3-4 mo, going nowhere.
    I’m about 5”2 and 57 kilos (ideally wanna be around 50)
    Rn eating little carbs around 50g a day
    Protein stays the same all the time around 90g day sometimes 100
    Fat I raised up a while ago and its 80g a day
    But no matter how i play with carbs or fat I’m going no where
    I eat really clean , no cheats , lift 3 times a week
    Work at the dealership a lot of hours and very active during the day.
    Any ideas what can be wrong?
    Thank you all in advance!

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eat less.

Make sure you're tracking cals accurately. Regardless of how accurately you're tracking them, reduce your current cal intake by a few hundred more, then adjust accordingly based on results. Throw in some cardio on rest days.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you've been maintaining your weight for 3-4 months it's because you're eating at maintenance. When you don't have much to lose there's very little room for error. Get a food scale to weigh, measure and track everything going into your mouth. If you're staying in your deficit there will be steady loss.

Good luck.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Marusyamanya is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Eat less.

Make sure you're tracking cals accurately. Regardless of how accurately you're tracking them, reduce your current cal intake by a few hundred more, then adjust accordingly based on results. Throw in some cardio on rest days.
    Thank you for your reply.
    I do track my kcal intake in MyFitnessPal everyday
    It’s around 1300 kcal a day
    And it seems to me very low if I go like 1100-1000 working 12 hours a day on my feet =)
    And than when I reached my goal should I stay in the same kcal intake?

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Marusyamanya View Post
    Thank you for your reply.
    I do track my kcal intake in MyFitnessPal everyday
    It’s around 1300 kcal a day
    And it seems to me very low if I go like 1100-1000 working 12 hours a day on my feet =)
    And than when I reached my goal should I stay in the same kcal intake?
    Our own estimates of cal intake often isn't as precise as we think it is, but the point is, if you're not losing weight then you should reduce it further.

Once you reach your fat loss goal you'll likely need to increase your cals a bit to keep from losing more weight, but you'll have to play with that to see what your maintenance cals is. And you'll likely need to increase it a bit further if you want to start putting on lean muscle.