Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000)

Do I call her out, NC, or continue talking? (Tinder)

Trying to delete Tinder since it's balls, but I've been casually chatting with this girl since last Sunday and in the beginning subtly let her know I'm not there to make friends. Joked around, talked interests, got semi-personal, the whole shabam.

This is probably my 2nd or 3rd attempt at setting a day to meet up. At first it was a movie (her), but I changed it to a coffee shop because 2 hrs is a long time, we don't know each other, and if things don't go well it's only awkward for like 15 minutes.

I don't even know her real fking name. She's from South Korea.

We decided to meet on the weekend, it's the fking weekend, yesterday she had to "check her schedule ''''tho''''' " (wtf)

Told her I'm free tomorrow and for her to let me know( I know, I know, be more blunt, direct, decisive) but I'm trying not to come off mean and I feel I have to set something straight because I don't like this texting back and forth chit, I hate texting. She ignores the meetup comment and replies to something unrelated I mentioned along with it.

Why exactly is she talking to me if she's afraid of meeting? Validation? Looks like an awkward foreign girl, but you never know someone truly I guess.

TL;DR-
    OP matches foreign student
    OP & student joke around
    OP tries closing the deal
    Student ignores request, comments something else (I let her do this chit way too much)

wat do?
    ♥Photography CREW▼NYC CREW▼Mixed CREW▼PCMR CREW▼We all gonna make it CREW♥
    ♥College CREW▼Raspberry Pi CREW▼Snapple Apple CREW▼Meaningless CREWs CREW♥
    ♥Seahawks CREW▼Mob Psycho 100 CREW▼if it's on the clock pick up a mop ???? CREW♥
    ♥OFFICIAL MISC - Let's Learn Japanese, Korean, and Mandarin CREW♥
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166711001

HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Op wouldnt you find this post very cringey if someone else posted this? Stop wasting your time with her.

PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just reading this i know you have no idea how to interact with women

it's a numbers game just message heaps of bitches ask them out if they **** around who gives a **** don't talk to them again or maybe hit them up again and that's it

over thinking this way too much. Seems like she just wants validation. Just leave it in her court if she is playing games. and move on to the next one

Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She can sniff the beta in you

Number one is changing venues...2 not asking her name/number...3 not being assertive

Shes has hella options if shes korean and is in white mans territory...just pray she never matched with tyrone on a horse orelse all is lost

Murchyman is not very well liked. (-100) Murchyman is not very well liked. (-100) Murchyman is not very well liked. (-100) Murchyman is not very well liked. (-100) Murchyman is not very well liked. (-100) Murchyman is not very well liked. (-100) Murchyman is not very well liked. (-100) Murchyman is not very well liked. (-100) Murchyman is not very well liked. (-100) Murchyman is not very well liked. (-100) Murchyman is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by naaboo View Post
    Trying to delete Tinder since it's balls, but I've been casually chatting with this girl since last Sunday and in the beginning subtly let her know I'm not there to make friends. Joked around, talked interests, got semi-personal, the whole shabam.

This is probably my 2nd or 3rd attempt at setting a day to meet up. At first it was a movie (her), but I changed it to a coffee shop because 2 hrs is a long time, we don't know each other, and if things don't go well it's only awkward for like 15 minutes.

I don't even know her real fking name. She's from South Korea.

We decided to meet on the weekend, it's the fking weekend, yesterday she had to "check her schedule ''''tho''''' " (wtf)

Told her I'm free tomorrow and for her to let me know( I know, I know, be more blunt, direct, decisive) but I'm trying not to come off mean and I feel I have to set something straight because I don't like this texting back and forth chit, I hate texting. She ignores the meetup comment and replies to something unrelated I mentioned along with it.

Why exactly is she talking to me if she's afraid of meeting? Validation? Looks like an awkward foreign girl, but you never know someone truly I guess.

TL;DR-
    OP matches foreign student
    OP & student joke around
    OP tries closing the deal
    Student ignores request, comments something else (I let her do this chit way too much)

wat do?
    loads of biches are just on tinder for ego as soon as u match ask to meetup first 5 messages if not less so many bitches just come on to stroke their egos however if you be direct they might just say why not and if they say no just block that thot bro

naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HomerJThompson View Post
    Op wouldnt you find this post very cringey if someone else posted this? Stop wasting your time with her.
    Probably

Originally Posted by PrepaidExpress View Post
    Just reading this i know you have no idea how to interact with women

it's a numbers game just message heaps of bitches ask them out if they **** around who gives a **** don't talk to them again or maybe hit them up again and that's it

over thinking this way too much. Seems like she just wants validation. Just leave it in her court if she is playing games. and move on to the next one
    Yeah I must be an autisc o however do i survive. Was on the verge of deleting the app (still am) when I matched with her. Thought I'd give it a final shot. I've unmatched a lot of obv time wasters/p2p/clowns. The one person I gave my time to is acting strange. I thought I chose them right but it seems I'm bad at choosing women. It's obv a numbers game but the women I pick never seem to work out.

Originally Posted by Shysty021 View Post

Number one is changing venues...2 not asking her name/number...3 not being assertive

Shes has hella options if shes korean and is in white mans territory...just pray she never matched with tyrone on a horse orelse all is lost
    i'd say i'm more of a dark knight/grim reaper/thanos, but sure dude

only reason i changed venues was because she was "stressed from finals". guess I should have been more assertive. oh well fk it. online dating is not my thing i guess.
    ♥Photography CREW▼NYC CREW▼Mixed CREW▼PCMR CREW▼We all gonna make it CREW♥
    ♥College CREW▼Raspberry Pi CREW▼Snapple Apple CREW▼Meaningless CREWs CREW♥
    ♥Seahawks CREW▼Mob Psycho 100 CREW▼if it's on the clock pick up a mop ???? CREW♥
    ♥OFFICIAL MISC - Let's Learn Japanese, Korean, and Mandarin CREW♥
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166711001

Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Probably

Yeah I must be an autisc o however do i survive. Was on the verge of deleting the app (still am) when I matched with her. Thought I'd give it a final shot. I've unmatched a lot of obv time wasters/p2p/clowns. The one person I gave my time to is acting strange. I thought I chose them right but it seems I'm bad at choosing women. It's obv a numbers game but the women I pick never seem to work out.
    Bro

You live in NYC, go outside and mak on some btiches phaggot

Bro

You live in NYC, go outside and mak on some btiches phaggot
    i've always done well in person. just been cold lately but that's just excuses

gotta start pulling up on these bxtches

ikepen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ikepen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ikepen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ikepen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ikepen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ikepen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ikepen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ikepen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ikepen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ikepen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ikepen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    maybe with pics we could help you
    *I posted in the Trey Songz thread Crew*

Originally Posted by ikepen View Post
    maybe with pics we could help you
    don't think she's 10/10 because I said Korean. that's partially why I'm aghast we haven't met yet. she's prob a 4-5-(6?)/10 in S. Korea (srs) I'm acquainted with some fine ass Koreans and she doesn't quite hit the mark.

GordonXXX is a complete loser! (-2000) GordonXXX is a complete loser! (-2000) GordonXXX is a complete loser! (-2000) GordonXXX is a complete loser! (-2000) GordonXXX is a complete loser! (-2000) GordonXXX is a complete loser! (-2000) GordonXXX is a complete loser! (-2000) GordonXXX is a complete loser! (-2000) GordonXXX is a complete loser! (-2000) GordonXXX is a complete loser! (-2000) GordonXXX is a complete loser! (-2000)
    don't think she's 10/10 because I said Korean. that's partially why I'm aghast we haven't met yet. she's prob a 4-5-(6?)/10 in S. Korea (srs) I'm acquainted with some fine ass Koreans and she doesn't quite hit the mark.
    most Koreans i've met look like they've been hit in the face with a frying pan. and they're crazy. move on.

LooksMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) LooksMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) LooksMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) LooksMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) LooksMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) LooksMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) LooksMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) LooksMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) LooksMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) LooksMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) LooksMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP this is how it should look:

imgur.c0m/a/x0UmlqV (change "com" to "c0m" can't post links yet)

If you have to put in any more effort than that then she thinks she's better than you. Move on to the next and never stop looksmaxxing.

Originally Posted by GordonXXX View Post
    most Koreans i've met look like they've been hit in the face with a frying pan. and they're crazy. move on.
    will do. thanks broyo. glad you didn't get stabbed by one of these crazy hoes.

Originally Posted by LooksMaximus View Post
    OP this is how it should look:

imgur.c0m/a/x0UmlqV (change "com" to "c0m" can't post links yet)

If you have to put in any more effort than that then she thinks she's better than you. Move on to the next and never stop looksmaxxing.
    honestly man fuk all that. I'm going back to making this money. Gained 2 clients this week and have 2 extra websites to make by 2020!

always sleeps with fan on suprabum's Avatar
    suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    a series of short tasks over a relatively longer period of time is life. altruistic light moves under the cover of your own darkness.. find this inner torch bearer and accompany them to the end. we all walk together, but we all walk alone. there is no understanding or purpose beyond that

-Be optimistic and believe in everything you do-

LooksMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) LooksMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) LooksMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) LooksMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) LooksMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) LooksMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) LooksMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) LooksMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) LooksMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) LooksMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) LooksMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    will do. thanks broyo. glad you didn't get stabbed by one of these crazy hoes.

honestly man fuk all that. I'm going back to making this money. Gained 2 clients this week and have 2 extra websites to make by 2020!
    If you think you can make serious coin then go for it. From 30+, serious coin > looks every time.

I'm a 36-year-old pleb who tried hard to make serious coin back in his 20s and failed. After that I just accepted my financial status, cut my hours down to 25 a week (freelancer) and started focusing 100% on looksmaxxing to squeeze as much pussy juice out of life as possible before I'm old and repulsive.

PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LooksMaximus View Post
    If you think you can make serious coin then go for it. From 30+, serious coin > looks every time.

I'm a 36-year-old pleb who tried hard to make serious coin back in his 20s and failed. After that I just accepted my financial status, cut my hours down to 25 a week (freelancer) and started focusing 100% on looksmaxxing to squeeze as much pussy juice out of life as possible before I'm old and repulsive.
    strong life goals

Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000) Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000) Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000) Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000) Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000) Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000) Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000) Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000) Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000) Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000) Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000)

Inb4 Tyrone on a horse. You know he's a savage on Tinder too.
    HTC

Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cant stand girls like that.

they seem to have no problem responding and talking about anything that isnt about meeting up or getting close
    Bubble Butt Brahs Crew (BBBC) [as a brah, got a bubble butt & I can't deny it]
    Bidet Crew
    https://www.instagram.com/myshttylife/

umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    brah.

Just by being willing to change dates just to meet her already puts you in a beta cuck status and she can smell that.
    Make your time valuable.

Phuck that bitch, she is just not that interested in you, srs.
    vegan bodybuilder crew
    software engineers crew
    mexican manmore crew
    L.A. Rams crew

umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post
    cant stand girls like that.

they seem to have no problem responding and talking about anything that isnt about meeting up or getting close

they are just attention seeking and waiting for some chad that actually makes her pussy tingle by looking at his pics.
    vegan bodybuilder crew
    software engineers crew
    mexican manmore crew
    L.A. Rams crew

Originally Posted by umadbroski View Post
    brah.

Just by being willing to change dates just to meet her already puts you in a beta cuck status and she can smell that.
    Make your time valuable.

Phuck that bitch, she is just not that interested in you, srs.
    honestly this is such bull****

if you're aesthetic they wouldn't give a ****
    this entire acting beta and **** is not true

if you're a good looking guy she's interested she wouldn't care if you're acting "beta" by changing dates and ****

nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The vast majority of women on dating sites actually have no intention of going on a date or going out to meet people. They just use it for validation or entertainment when they're bored. It's like a game for women.
    So, tinder is just a waste of time for the vast majority of guys

nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nnodcvcker View Post
    The vast majority of women on dating sites actually have no intention of going on a date or going out to meet people. They just use it for validation or entertainment when they're bored. It's like a game for women.
    So, tinder is just a waste of time for the vast majority of guys
    Google the data on this. It's crazy

Originally Posted by PrepaidExpress View Post
    honestly this is such bull****

if you're aesthetic they wouldn't give a ****
    this entire acting beta and **** is not true

if you're a good looking guy she's interested she wouldn't care if you're acting "beta" by changing dates and ****
    it is true and i agree at some extent with you.

but not everyone is good looking and/or aesthetic, so you either get aesthetic or die mirin.
    vegan bodybuilder crew
    software engineers crew
    mexican manmore crew
    L.A. Rams crew

it is true and i agree at some extent with you.

but not everyone is good looking and/or aesthetic, so you either get aesthetic or die mirin.
    Lol
    You can't change your face or your height.
    Keep coping

Make your time valuable.
    I'm the one who changed the date. I don't want to spend 2 hours with someone I may not like. It was her idea to go watch a movie. When I did try setting up the movie's date, she said needed to check her schedule. I then figured since she's dealing with her finals (projects) that she may not want to commit to a 2hr meetup (let's be honest, she has time, but w/e) so I changed it to something more casual.

But yes, she's not as interested.

GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You've already sunk way more time into it than you should have. Time to move on, boyo. You thought you were a shoo-in because she wasn't that pretty but that only means she was loving the validation and self-esteem boost even more.
    Physics crew

Originally Posted by nnodcvcker View Post
    Lol
    You can't change your face or your height.
    Keep coping
    lol
    choose:
    ugly and short, but jacked manlet or just fat and short manlet?

who would you think would get the more ass?
    vegan bodybuilder crew
    software engineers crew
    mexican manmore crew
    L.A. Rams crew

GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol
    choose:
    ugly and short, but jacked manlet or just fat and short manlet?

who would you think would get the more ass?
    trick question

neither are getting any ass
    Physics crew

I ghosted her since making this thread & got a message from her 30 mins ago asking if I'm down for a movie tonight (wtf) when I changed it to coffee.

& apparently she's "finally done with finals lol"

I don't even feel like going outside today, misc

do I break NC or continue playing Call of Duty?