bigfalcon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigfalcon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigfalcon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigfalcon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigfalcon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigfalcon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigfalcon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigfalcon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigfalcon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigfalcon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigfalcon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Do you hate tailgaters while driving?

Anyone get really pissed off with tailgaters while driving? I am in the furthest right lane, going above the speed limit by like 5mph or 10mph and still get tailgated. There are two other lanes to use to pass.
    How I made money writing a articles for Spiceplum ($53.50 CAD):
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177834631

Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes. Drench them with your windshield wiper fluid until they are blind. They love it
    Talk Chit Get Kissed <3

**Monster Truck Rally Crew**
    **Traveler Crew**
    **Actually Lifts Crew**
    **Metalcore/Deathcore Crew**
    **Taco Bell Gives Me Chits But Still Eat It Weekly Crew**

zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Standard fare for audi/bmw/range rovers is to do this not realising that whatever the speed is is just the speed of the traffic, undertake in rage and force their way back in 1 car ahead.

*Trap the brakes with my left foot to light up the brake lights and make them chit themselves crew*
    *trying to be a zoomer but still a doomer crew*

imbored205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imbored205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imbored205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imbored205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imbored205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imbored205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imbored205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imbored205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imbored205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imbored205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imbored205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    drive a beater and brake check them.

The are automatically at fault so sue them for neck/back pain to get ez money.
    What comes around comes around
    I want to believe

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I ride a motorcycle 25 miles each way to work. I live in San Diego so its usually nice weather but it does rain.

Its a night mare when it does. The first drops mean you must change lanes really quick for no reason, the hit your brakes.

Continue this all the way to work but never turn on your wipers and wonder how to clear the rain off your windshield.

if you see an old guy who looks like me riding a motorcycle who seems fully miserable and freezing to death and soaking wet just trying to survive, be sure to tailgate as close as humanly possible. The harder its raining, the closer you should follow.

This is why i hate tail gaiters.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

bigfalcon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigfalcon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigfalcon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigfalcon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigfalcon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigfalcon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigfalcon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigfalcon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigfalcon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigfalcon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigfalcon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    I ride a motorcycle 25 miles each way to work. I live in San Diego so its usually nice weather but it does rain.

Its a night mare when it does. The first drops mean you must change lanes really quick for no reason, the hit your brakes.

Continue this all the way to work but never turn on your wipers and wonder how to clear the rain off your windshield.

if you see an old guy who looks like me riding a motorcycle who seems fully miserable and freezing to death and soaking wet just trying to survive, be sure to tailgate as close as humanly possible. The harder its raining, the closer you should follow.

This is why i hate tail gaiters.

That sucks, don't people realize that a bike can stop faster than a car? They are putting people in danger by tailing a motorcycle so closely.
    How I made money writing a articles for Spiceplum ($53.50 CAD):
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177834631

One of Our Best Posters KCBadBoy's Avatar
    KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The only thing i'm irritated by is people who don't vroom vroom in the vroom vroom lane.

move outta the way.
    <Kansas Misc. Crew>
    <KC Chiefs>
    <KC Royals>
    <Sporting KC>
    <Kansas Jayhawks>
    <Alex Morgan Fan Club>