Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm going to play devil's advocate today.

Take it from her point of view. Not knowing what the past relationships were like for her, or what happened with the father of her child. But one thing I can assure you, he, and they are no longer in the picture as they used to be. The one consistency she has in her life, the one duty and responsibility she has is to her child - not the relationship she's in now that can possibly end, or to a guy that may simply walk out tomorrow.

Now, that may not manifest in the healthiest way with her giving the child too much attention, but it may be a reason.

If you talked with her, and attempted to resolve the issue, and it still is a problem, then that's a hot dog nestled nicely inside a toasty bun fuking life, son. If this conversation didn't happen, and this issue wasn't communicated...well, sometimes people do stupid things.

Negged for lack of pics.
    2014 Misc Resolution: Negging no pics (screen captures of text don't count as pics)

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Doesn't sound like she was the perfect girl for you. When the 3 of you are together the daughter shouldn't be getting 90% of the attention. This is something that mom needs to work on and shut down.

Good luck.
    This.

Originally Posted by jordanair45 View Post
    Tripping.

My kids would always come before anyone else.

Glad you broke it off OP because obviously you were not the right person for her needs. Poor kid would have had a **** life with you in the picture. Getting jealous of a kid getting more attention than you, strong wtf.
    I think you're misunderstanding OP's point and attacking his character is a little much. The kid itself wasn't the problem, but rather the mother wasn't balanced with how the attention was distributed. If she's out to spend time with OP, then she should be spending time with OP and giving him enough attention so he doesn't feel like a third wheel to a kid. OP showed maturity breaking it off because he knew he wasn't okay with the situation. If he's already coming in 2nd place this early on, imagine how bad it will be in the future.

Any other parent would probably say "hang on one moment honey I'm talking" rather than cutting the other person off every moment their child wants to get in a word.

It's also possible the mother neglected her child in favor for her mate in her first relationship and is now compensating for that now. If so, she's going about it all wrong and should just focus on her kid before bringing another man in the picture.

wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by johnnyboi123 View Post
    OP did well walking away. If he let this anger build up, he might have done something bad to the kid eventually. walked away, no harm, no foul, just find a roastie with no kids.
    Only a psychopath would hurt a child.

This post made me feel uneasy.
    worse things happen at sea

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tripping.

Glad you broke it off OP because obviously you were not the right person for her needs. Poor kid would have had a **** life with you in the picture. Getting jealous of a kid getting more attention than you, strong wtf.
    No I'm not tripping. It's called balance where you learn to take care of everyone's needs so no one is left out.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Nutrition Coach/Trainer:
    http://www.iron-kim.com

IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000) IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000) IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000) IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000) IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000) IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000) IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000) IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000) IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000) IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000) IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    This.

I think you're misunderstanding OP's point and attacking his character is a little much. The kid itself wasn't the problem, but rather the mother wasn't balanced with how the attention was distributed. If she's out to spend time with OP, then she should be spending time with OP and giving him enough attention so he doesn't feel like a third wheel to a kid. OP showed maturity breaking it off because he knew he wasn't okay with the situation. If he's already coming in 2nd place this early on, imagine how bad it will be in the future.

Any other parent would probably say "hang on one moment honey I'm talking" rather than cutting the other person off every moment their child wants to get in a word.

It's also possible the mother neglected her child in favor for her mate in her first relationship and is now compensating for that now. If so, she's going about it all wrong and should just focus on her kid before bringing another man in the picture.
    I've given out too much rep to rep this. But rep.

Registered User BuckNakedinBama's Avatar
    BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Really appreciating all the support in this thread. I did communicate with her that I didn't like being so overlooked when the three of us are together and she basically said, "well, this is my kid, and I don't have her all the time, so whenever I'm with her I'm going to give her 90% of my attention, even if you're there." It was at that point I told her I wasn't cool with that dynamic and it wasn't fair to me to give her my time and 100% of my attention when we're together for her to reciprocate so little and that I have other things going on in my life like goals hobbies etc and if all I'm going to get from her is 10% attention then I'd rather use my limited time to focus on those things instead. She did profusely apologize for essentially neglecting me last night and has acknowledged she did so and could tell I wasn't having a good time, but at this point it's not really reparable since she basically told me it would be the same moving forward.
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------LIBERTY------------------------
    --or-----------------------------------
    ------DEATH-------------------------

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    Not gonna lie, I lold at the thought of an angry miscer walking ahead of his date and her kid.
    Me too. Huffing off like that isn't really a mature move, no matter how upset you are.

OP, did you communicate to your date about what was upsetting you so you could get through the evening amicably?
    Unapproved sig line

Registered User BuckNakedinBama's Avatar
    BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    Not gonna lie, I lold at the thought of an angry miscer walking ahead of his date and her kid.
    Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    Me too. Huffing off like that isn't really a mature move, no matter how upset you are.

OP, did you communicate to your date about what was upsetting you so you could get through the evening amicably?
    I wasn't walking around angry in front of them. At one point I did wander off a bit. But basically after about 45 minutes of realizing I was the third wheel I just started walking around like 10-15 feet away looking at things by myself. I was there to enjoy the lights with my gf, not drown her child in adulation and attention, so if they were gonna be stupid and take pictures every 10 feet I was going to find a way to enjoy myself anyway. She told me today she had a great time last night but could tell I didn't. That's what prompted this whole convo.
    ------LIBERTY------------------------
    --or-----------------------------------
    ------DEATH-------------------------

bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BuckNakedinBama View Post
    Really appreciating all the support in this thread. I did communicate with her that I didn't like being so overlooked when the three of us are together and she basically said, "well, this is my kid, and I don't have her all the time, so whenever I'm with her I'm going to give her 90% of my attention, even if you're there." It was at that point I told her I wasn't cool with that dynamic and it wasn't fair to me to give her my time and 100% of my attention when we're together for her to reciprocate so little and that I have other things going on in my life like goals hobbies etc and if all I'm going to get from her is 10% attention then I'd rather use my limited time to focus on those things instead. She did profusely apologize for essentially neglecting me last night and has acknowledged she did so and could tell I wasn't having a good time, but at this point it's not really reparable since she basically told me it would be the same moving forward.
    If she isn't going to change the dynamic, then it is what it is and you did what you had to do. You just weren't a good match.

That said, strong username to avi

TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I’m wondering if anyone said “did you talk to her about it? How you would like to go just with her a couple times?”

Based on her answer and subsequent actions take the next steps

* read your other post. You did yourself a favour bro. Keep fishing and one of the fishes will catch you.
    **^^ Work hard AND more importantly, work smart ^^**

MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That sucks OP, but you deserve someone that will support you and put as a priority even IF you/they have kids.

Kids come second to the relationship imo.

doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jesus, the only way for a beta who dates a single mother to get everything on an even keel is to give her another kid.

Raw dog that pussy, give her another kid and bail....

Semi/srs about the bail bit

Be the alpha, spread your seed, dominate and annihilate that pussy. Give her the alpha kid she deserves instead of running away like a beta.

Own that pussy, be the fucin man, you'll always look back at this as the time you were cucked by a child, do not be that man.

You need to change your mindset mane, your either are the cuck like you were last night or the dude who leaves a trail of kids and betas dating their mothers.

Pound that pussy, leave her with a manlet child and bail.

Be the lion, son.

Be the lion.
    Last edited by doughnutking; 12-14-2019 at 06:56 PM.

aka cheeseburger walrus MustardTiger17's Avatar
    MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It hurts now, but you did the right thing. Single moms, when will they learn?
    Oči pičo

Las Vegas Crew
    Cologne Crew

Gold flakes on my steaks, vodka in my Perrier

TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MustardTiger17 View Post
    It hurts now, but you did the right thing. Single moms, when will they learn?
    It’s too late already if you’re talking about a “single mom”.
    **^^ Work hard AND more importantly, work smart ^^**

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL do you think it would be any different if she didn't have a kid? Once you both have kids, the kid will become the entire point of your fuking pathetic excuse for a life. You know that, right? Doesn't matter what girl you choose lmao. It's the law of the jungle boyo. The old must provide and die for the next iteration.

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Be honest, do you really think most single women with a kid would take a discussion like that well? I'm not saying you're suggestion is wrong, but just based off of the replies ITT hating on OP, I'd bet OP's ex gf would react the same way. "It's my KID and they come FIRST!!1!1"
    Last edited by Voidgaze; 12-14-2019 at 07:52 PM.

HairyWBush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HairyWBush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HairyWBush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HairyWBush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HairyWBush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HairyWBush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HairyWBush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HairyWBush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HairyWBush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HairyWBush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HairyWBush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Tripping.

you call that jealous you butt munch? you would match perfect with a single mom. you're just as spaced out as the bich int he op.
    R 135
    L├┼┤

Anti polo shirt crew

Train57 is a name known to all. (+5000) Train57 is a name known to all. (+5000) Train57 is a name known to all. (+5000) Train57 is a name known to all. (+5000) Train57 is a name known to all. (+5000) Train57 is a name known to all. (+5000) Train57 is a name known to all. (+5000) Train57 is a name known to all. (+5000) Train57 is a name known to all. (+5000) Train57 is a name known to all. (+5000) Train57 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    should have stuck around so u can smash the daughter when she grows up
    Do you know da wae?

umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadbroski is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    never date single moms, mostly if the dad is still around.

You gonna get cucked sooner or later by chadad.
    vegan bodybuilder crew
    software engineers crew
    mexican manmore crew
    L.A. Rams crew

whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Then that's life, son.

You now know you can't be with a dedicate single mother.

Also, Who gives a fuk if you put "nopics" in the title, you phaggot ass cry-baby. You have the audacity to make a thread about your ex, you put her mother fuking pics in the thread. misc house rules

2014 Misc Resolution: Negging no pics (screen captures of text don't count as pics)

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wasn't walking around angry in front of them. At one point I did wander off a bit. But basically after about 45 minutes of realizing I was the third wheel I just started walking around like 10-15 feet away looking at things by myself. I was there to enjoy the lights with my gf, not drown her child in adulation and attention, so if they were gonna be stupid and take pictures every 10 feet I was going to find a way to enjoy myself anyway. She told me today she had a great time last night but could tell I didn't. That's what prompted this whole convo.
    i wouldn’t expect single moms to put you before their kids, best bet is to date a girl without kids
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 26 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Be honest, do you really think most single women with a kid would take a discussion like that well? I'm not saying you're suggestion is wrong, but just based off of the replies ITT hating on OP, I'd bet OP's ex gf would react the same way. "It's my KID and they come FIRST!!1!1"
    The kid is 5 years old, it's not an infant. She can wait a minute while another person is speaking. It's called manners. So no, I don't think every mother would react the way you think.
    Unapproved sig line

The kid is 5 years old, it's not an infant. She can wait a minute while another person is speaking. It's called manners. So no, I don't think every mother would react the way you think.
    Fair enough.

I really hope you're right.

Fair enough.

I really hope you're right.
    Well Kimm and I are both moms and we've both said similar things. Soooooo.......
    Unapproved sig line

Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by samsbolton View Post
    Lol the kid played you. The 5 year old knew exactly what they were doing, you were a threat to their relationship she outwitted you.

Another one for the clueless miscer highlight reel
    This^
    Gal Gadot Crew
    JLo Crew
    Katheryn Winnick Crew

MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ain't nobody got time for that.jpg

Good job running away

Only a few dudes need to put up with that chit. That's dudes 5.5/10 and below considering everything. Are you above? You've done the right thing. Below? You may have phucked up
    *Hole is Life Crew*
    *Meditation Crew*

Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not your kid?
    yikes.

I could never take a single mother seriously. Just cant
    Bubble Butt Brahs Crew (BBBC) [as a brah, got a bubble butt & I can't deny it]
    Bidet Crew
    https://www.instagram.com/myshttylife/

AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No way would I go on a date with someone that brings a kid that isn’t mine to it.
    I would not get into a relationship with a single mom.

Went on one date with one; told me she had a kid while going to her place. Kid was there with grandma do couldn’t go up. Then the flaked at the last minute for our second date because she was running around with the kid all day.

Never was able to reschedule the second date so I moved on.

In OP’s case, the mom isn’t ready to date. If she sees her child only a few days and wants to spend time with the kid, she shouldn’t be taking dates with her.

Mom needs to spend time with the kid and find time to date.

Also, OP never should have went on dates if the kid is there too. Just my opinion.
    Last edited by AlexNYC7; 12-14-2019 at 08:58 PM.

KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000) KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000) KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000) KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000) KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000) KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000) KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000) KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000) KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000) KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000) KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    Cliffs: OP is jealous of a 5 year old

Why date a single mom if you detest children?
    Not wanting to raise and deal with another man's offspring is now detesting children?

LMAO

Well Kimm and I are both moms and we've both said similar things. Soooooo.......
    You both belong to a completely different generation of women.
    Last edited by Voidgaze; 12-14-2019 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Keep it simple.