Gkym28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bench for Leg Developer

can anyone help me with seperate bench with leg developer?

since bodybuilding forum expert are saying that there is no all in one FID bench with leg developer attachment.
    i decided to go with 2 benchs first the primary bench Rep AB-3100v3 for incline and flat bench press and second bench for leg developer bench with decline function if possible (under 200$) any recomend bench?

iron master super bench pro is expensive once you add all attachment leg holder for decline and leg developer total come 600$
    Last edited by Gkym28; 12-18-2019 at 12:47 AM.

cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gkym28 View Post
    can anyone help me with seperate bench with leg developer?

since bodybuilding forum expert are saying that there is no all in one FID bench with leg developer attachment.
    i decided to go with 2 benchs first the primary bench Rep AB-3100v3 for incline and flat bench press and second bench for leg developer bench with decline function if possible (under 200$) any recomend bench?

iron master super bench pro is expensive once you add all attachment leg holder for decline and leg developer total come 600$
    I think the IM pro would be fine for an everyday and all around bench. Since they lowerered the height to 17" I would have no issues using it as my regular and incline bench as well. Pad is nice although a little narrow for me for flat bench (but I use a wider pad).
    {5'7" and under #1}
    ▪█───█▪ Equipment Crew #77 ▪█───█▪
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew - Can't recall number [M]===[6]

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do you really need a leg developer? If you're a competitive bodybuilder then you probably do, but there are a lot of movements to develop your legs with a barbell and plates.