Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cutting Question

Hey guys so I've been dieting for about three months now and lost about 18 lbs. I'm 5'10 at 160, my goal is to get to about 135-140. I had about 3000 calories for the first month and now i'm eating about 2400-2600 calories. That number seems high for a body size like mine. I do push/pull/leg 6 day split and cardio three times a week 15 mins each. Guys that are over 200 are eating as much as I am to cut. Each month i seem to be losing more weight than the previous.So my question how am i cutting on calories that high? Also do you guys think its safe to go that low o fa body weight?

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A lot of people are bad at counting calories. I tend to think that people who claim they need to cut calories to poverty levels in order to lose fall in that group. You may be better at calorie counting or you may over count calories or you may just be more active.

I don't see the point of going that low in terms of body weight but yours is the third post of the day from a guy who wants to do so. Apparently that's this weekend's theme.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by spradish View Post

I don't see the point of going that low in terms of body weight but yours is the third post of the day from a guy who wants to do so. Apparently that's this weekend's theme.
    It's the theme of guys that think they'll have abs automatically with low bodyweight even though the have no muscle to speak of or thinking it's necessary to go that low before reverse dieting to add mass.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB