Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jay283 View Post
    K. I used yours. She wants to snap chat add. Not sure how to proceed from here. I'm thinking of delaying exchanging numbers etc with her for a short while.

I didn't expect her too move so quickly.
    It's a bot.

You need to upload pics of these interactions. I can spot bots from a mile just based off of their profile and texting style.
    HTC livin' rent FREE

Still on the path to redemption...

"I see the absolute worst in people and accept that they'll never change." -Low Expectations for others will minimize disappointment.

billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Even though you're red, I did agree with what you said in the other thread. However, you're doing this social experiment with an application that IS dependent on looks alone. I'd respect this experiment more if you were a male approaching women in real life because most of them would have no choice, but listen to what you have to say and if you have charisma, you have a way better chance IRL than on Tinder.

Discipline&Determination DstryEvrytng's Avatar
    DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In
    Just to see how much ass Void can pull on Tinder.
    Distal Biceps Tendon tear crew. (07/15/19)

FUK YOU SHORSEY!

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DstryEvrytng View Post
    In
    Just to see how much ass Void can pull on Tinder.
    Expect to be disappointed.
    HTC livin' rent FREE

"I see the absolute worst in people and accept that they'll never change." -Low Expectations for others will minimize disappointment.

jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by billclintonnn View Post
    Even though you're red, I did agree with what you said in the other thread. However, you're doing this social experiment with an application that IS dependent on looks alone. I'd respect this experiment more if you were a male approaching women in real life because most of them would have no choice, but listen to what you have to say and if you have charisma, you have a way better chance IRL than on Tinder.
    So what other dating apps do you recommend? I'm female so I can't exactly go around chatting up women.

I do wish that I could tackle the in real life approaching but I'd get found out quickly.
    “With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world."

billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So what other dating apps do you recommend? I'm female so I can't exactly go around chatting up women.

I do wish that I could tackle the in real life approaching but I'd get found out quickly.
    I'm not sure I personally think they are all wonky. Over the summer I jumped back on Tinder and actually did pretty well. I swipe extremely selectively and matched with about 25 HBB that were 8+. And I'm talking actually 8s not the 3s the phaggots on this forum post thinking they are 8s. When Tinder first came out I got well over 1,000 matches srs.

But now I barely get over two. I feel like Tinder has my IP address or something and as soon as a restart they just put me at the bottom. There was this girl in my local area that I was on it for about a week, I swiped right probably within the first day and nothing. I deleted it, restarted and then by the end of the night I matched with her. Logic would dictate that if she saw me the first week she would have swiped right so why didn't I and then I restarted and matched almost immediately? So it's definitely gone downhill in the past years.

The problem with Tinder is that you have retards like EOD that base everything off of Tinder and assume every girl is already on Tinder. I've only been with two girls in my life, but I've never put myself in scenarios where I can meet women. That is where everyone on this website fails. I don't want to meet women in my area and where I'm moving to soon is where I'm going to take it more seriously. But phaggots on this forum never go out and then say dating is impossible without even trying.

jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by billclintonnn View Post
    I'm not sure I personally think they are all wonky. Over the summer I jumped back on Tinder and actually did pretty well. I swipe extremely selectively and matched with about 25 HBB that were 8+. And I'm talking actually 8s not the 3s the phaggots on this forum post thinking they are 8s. When Tinder first came out I got well over 1,000 matches srs.

But now I barely get over two. I feel like Tinder has my IP address or something and as soon as a restart they just put me at the bottom. There was this girl in my local area that I was on it for about a week, I swiped right probably within the first day and nothing. I deleted it, restarted and then by the end of the night I matched with her. Logic would dictate that if she saw me the first week she would have swiped right so why didn't I and then I restarted and matched almost immediately? So it's definitely gone downhill in the past years.

The problem with Tinder is that you have retards like EOD that base everything off of Tinder and assume every girl is already on Tinder. I've only been with two girls in my life, but I've never put myself in scenarios where I can meet women. That is where everyone on this website fails. I don't want to meet women in my area and where I'm moving to soon is where I'm going to take it more seriously. But phaggots on this forum never go out and then say dating is impossible without even trying.
    I agree real life chatting up is better. It stings more but it's less hassle to an extent. Because you already know the woman is interested and you probably know what she is looking for by the time you get her number.

Online dating requires a lot more more work.
    “With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world."

Discipline&Determination DstryEvrytng's Avatar
    DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    Expect to be disappointed.
    Ye hath no faith tinderbrah.
    Distal Biceps Tendon tear crew. (07/15/19)

FUK YOU SHORSEY!

potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hoganrulz View Post
    That's a man baby
    That’s Kiop
    Dachshund Crew 4 life
    Austrian
    Poverty Chair
    Impeach RichStrong

It's a bot.

You need to upload pics of these interactions. I can spot bots from a mile just based off of their profile and texting style.
    Nah doesn't seem to be a bot. I posted a link to a picture of the chat with her.

Nah doesn't seem to be a bot. I posted a link to a picture of the chat with her.
    Where? Are you embedding correctly?
    Last edited by Voidgaze; 12-14-2019 at 10:54 AM.
    HTC livin' rent FREE

Where? Are you embedding correctly?

Probably not. On mobile so it's a bit more tricky to embed.

https://pasteboard.co/ILeDil7.png

Probably not. On mobile so it's a bit more tricky to embed.

https://pasteboard.co/ILeDil7.png
    I'm reading it. "Royal" is a goddamned bot. I've been through enough of them to know this. None of these sloots would be that quick to give out their SC unless their uggo, desperate, super interested (they're not) or a GODDAMNED BOT.

Your text game is as trash as mine. It might as well be me running this thread.
    HTC livin' rent FREE

leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

A she is a whale.

B she has no sexual interest in you.

Fail
    I call my cawk Baby Yoda. Cause the whole world loves it.

#Still Natty

USAF Vet

Old

Follow Leoslayer's journey to G4P

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176540791

Originally Posted by leoslayer1 View Post
    A she is a whale.

B she has no sexual interest in you.

Fail
    Oh come on. Have a little faith. I'm new to chatting up women.

I think she has a nice shape. Shrug.

GenLebronski is just really nice. (+1000) GenLebronski is just really nice. (+1000) GenLebronski is just really nice. (+1000) GenLebronski is just really nice. (+1000) GenLebronski is just really nice. (+1000) GenLebronski is just really nice. (+1000) GenLebronski is just really nice. (+1000) GenLebronski is just really nice. (+1000) GenLebronski is just really nice. (+1000) GenLebronski is just really nice. (+1000) GenLebronski is just really nice. (+1000)
    eh, i'll only be impressed by your count if you ask for sucky sucky.

I'm reading it. "Royal" is a goddamned bot. I've been through enough of them to know this. None of these sloots would be that quick to give out their SC unless their uggo, desperate, super interested (they're not) or a GODDAMNED BOT.

Your text game is as trash as mine. It might as well be me running this thread.
    Well it's a good thing I sound like you at least. .

I'm not getting a bot vibe.

leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Oh come on. Have a little faith. I'm new to chatting up women.

I think she has a nice shape. Shrug.

She is fat AF!!!!

Only swipe right on good looking in shape women if you want this to be a valid experiment.

#Still Natty

USAF Vet

Old

KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So to challenge some guys saying the dating game is based mainly on looks I will ask out 50 women. I am a woman myself so will have to use online dating as I will be pretending to be male.

I will also not use any pictures of myself on the dating profiles (I can't anyway, don't want to use a guy's picture without permission).

I have set up a tinder account. Did so last night and this morning saw that I have two matches. Got a message as well.

Will keep you guys updated.
    What is in your description? Are you claiming to be 6'3 and athletic?

Originally Posted by KirkMcquest View Post
    What is in your description? Are you claiming to be 6'3 and athletic?
    Nope I just talk about respecting women and stuff like that in my bio.

She is fat AF!!!!

Only swipe right on good looking in shape women if you want this to be a valid experiment.
    But that would be biased. I mean in the real world women come in all shapes and sizes. I did match will a slim black chick but she hasn't messaged back.

Nope I just talk about respecting women and stuff like that in my bio.
    It's over.
    HTC livin' rent FREE

bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ThisIsMyAlias View Post
    This is stupid, ask the same women out 50 times instead
    49 No"s and a yes means yes

But that would be biased. I mean in the real world women come in all shapes and sizes. I did match will a slim black chick but she hasn't messaged back.

It's not biased.

When guys complain about being incels they aren't sitting there wishing they could date and bang a hog.

They are still wanting 6+ in shape women.

Any cretin on the planet can bang a whale.

#Still Natty

USAF Vet

Old

New Match!

New Match!

You are very bad at this.

New matches need to be posted with their profile pic embedded No more links.

#Still Natty

USAF Vet

Old

It's not biased.

When guys complain about being incels they aren't sitting there wishing they could date and bang a hog.

They are still wanting 6+ in shape women.

Any cretin on the planet can bang a whale.
    Jeez. Some guys are into big women. Women get a lot of attention on tinder so big women can be picky.

I'm just not comfortable with only swiping right on women who can pass for models. Average women don't fit that category.

You are very bad at this.

New matches need to be posted with their profile pic embedded No more links.
    On mobile so it's a bit more difficult. Will embed future pictures however.

On mobile so it's a bit more difficult. Will embed future pictures however.
    All you have to do is type [img] and [/img] at the beginning and end of the link.

Secondly expecting a woman to be height weight proportionate isn't models.

5' 100 then 5 lbs for every inch. So 5'7 would weigh 135

5'4 should weigh 120.

These are the correct weights for the average non lifting cardio bunnies.

#Still Natty

USAF Vet

Old

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All you have to do is type [img] and [/img] at the beginning and end of the link.

Secondly expecting a woman to be height weight proportionate isn't models.

5' 100 then 5 lbs for every inch. So 5'7 would weigh 135

5'4 should weigh 120.

These are the correct weights for the average non lifting cardio bunnies
    lol I remember when you used to insist those weights/height for all women.
    Unapproved sig line