NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

RIVALUS Combined Review

This will be a combined review of a few RIVALUS supplements I purchased on Cyber Monday. Here’s what I got on my order:

Rival Whey Mint Chocolate Chip
    Rival Whey Fruity Cereal
    Iso-Clean Decadent Chocolate
    Steam BCAA Orange
    Post-RX Pink Lemonade
    RIVALUS Orange Shaker
    RIVALUS Limited Edition Duffle Bag – FREE GIFT

The website Cyber Monday special was 50% off everything, with free shipping, and a free duffle bag for the first 25 orders. I think I was the first to place the order at midnight, right when the sale went on.

My total was $164.54 before taxes, and after the 50% discount my total ended up being $83.71 with free shipping, and the free duffle bag. Very happy with the price.

I have to say that I was a bit disappointed with the shipping process. The RIVALUS warehouse is literally 90 minutes from my house, and it took them a week to ship this out. I did receive a couple shipping notifications right away, but the tracking number was not yet active. I would have done better to just drive up and pick up my order, but I didn’t know if that was even possible. Anyhow, no big deal in the end, since everything arrived safe and sound. Eventually.

I never used RIVALUS products before, except for a few samples I got at a FitExpo event a couple years back. It’s kind of fun to try a new brand, and I am looking forward to share my thoughts in here, for anybody who cares to take a look.

I will write separate reviews for each item. It might take me a while since I probably won’t open all the tubs at once. Thanks for reading.

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

RIVALUS Orange Shaker

This shaker cup is very sturdy and has a good grip. The lid screws in very easily and there is no leak anywhere. I like the size and I like the quantity markers on the side, in oz and ml. It looks great and it is easy to wash.

DISLIKES:
    There is no sifter, or whatever it's called ... you know, the thing at the top of the shaker with small holes in it that helps pulverize the powder better? I don't know what to call it For a $10 shaker, I think there should be a sifter there.

Overall, I am happy with this shaker.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post

This will be a combined review of a few RIVALUS supplements I purchased on Cyber Monday. Here’s what I got on my order:

Rival Whey Mint Chocolate Chip
    Rival Whey Fruity Cereal
    Iso-Clean Decadent Chocolate
    Steam BCAA Orange
    Post-RX Pink Lemonade
    RIVALUS Orange Shaker
    RIVALUS Limited Edition Duffle Bag – FREE GIFT

The website Cyber Monday special was 50% off everything, with free shipping, and a free duffle bag for the first 25 orders. I think I was the first to place the order at midnight, right when the sale went on.

My total was $164.54 before taxes, and after the 50% discount my total ended up being $83.71 with free shipping, and the free duffle bag. Very happy with the price.

I have to say that I was a bit disappointed with the shipping process. The RIVALUS warehouse is literally 90 minutes from my house, and it took them a week to ship this out. I did receive a couple shipping notifications right away, but the tracking number was not yet active. I would have done better to just drive up and pick up my order, but I didn’t know if that was even possible. Anyhow, no big deal in the end, since everything arrived safe and sound. Eventually.

I never used RIVALUS products before, except for a few samples I got at a FitExpo event a couple years back. It’s kind of fun to try a new brand, and I am looking forward to share my thoughts in here, for anybody who cares to take a look.

I will write separate reviews for each item. It might take me a while since I probably won’t open all the tubs at once. Thanks for reading.

Nice Rivalus haul and I've gone through a big tub of the choc chip mint flavor and the flavor
    was pretty good but not as good as Animal Whey in that flavor but didn't understand why they
    called it choc chip cause I didn't taste any choc chips in it just a choc mint flavor.
    I've also had their doughnut flavor and for me it really didn't taste like a doughnut and to me
    their flavors remind me of ON flavoring which isn't very strong and if I'm not mistaken the owner
    of the co.was the previous owner of ON many years back.

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Nice Rivalus haul and I've gone through a big tub of the choc chip mint flavor and the flavor
    was pretty good but not as good as Animal Whey in that flavor but didn't understand why they
    called it choc chip cause I didn't taste any choc chips in it just a choc mint flavor.
    I've also had their doughnut flavor and for me it really didn't taste like a doughnut and to me
    their flavors remind me of ON flavoring which isn't very strong and if I'm not mistaken the owner
    of the co.was the previous owner of ON many years back.
    I think you are right about the ON ownership, at least at the startup of the company. I think I read about it somewhere.

I am very busy finishing up with school before Christmas break, so I don’t have a lot of time to get in here. I think I am almost ready to write the BCAA review in a couple days.

Thanks for checking this out.

Steam BCAA - Orange

This product is designed to provide BCAA supplementation and also to offer a little steam during your workout. The former is (and should be) an almost unnecessary requirement for most athletes since their diet should already include sufficient Protein. The latter could be a desired benefit, especially during and after longer workout sessions, for some extra energy, hydration, and good recovery.

TASTE
    My first serving was mixed as per label directions: 1 scoop with 10oz water. This tasted very strong, somewhat unpleasant, and very much on the chemical side. It reminded me of the bitter tea we used to make as children, by boiling orange peels. The taste improved considerably when I increased the water to 16 oz. I ended up with 20 oz of water per serving, and even though the flavor was somewhat washed off in that much water, it was my favorite mixture and is now my go to as I finish this tub. Mixing ½ scoop of this in a NutriBullet with 1 cup of water and 1 cup of crushed ice made for a decent-tasting slurpee. Not too bad at all.

MIXABILITY
    No real mixability issues ... if you use lots of water. When using 10oz of water, there was quite a bit of undissolved powder at the bottom of the glass (see picture below). Not too much of a big deal really, but it will be an issue if you don't like that kind of thing. I ended up using twice the amount of suggested water, so there were no issues that way.

Each scoop provides 6g BCAA at a 2:1:1 ratio of L:I:V, as well as 1g L-Glutamine, 500mg L-Citrulline, 500 mg Citrulline Malate, and also some Vitamin B6. There are no banned substances. You also get 5 Calories, 1g Carbs, 100mg Sodium, and 75mg Potassium. Pretty straight-forward profile I thought. I was trying to figure out why they called this “Steam BCAA” … at first I assumed it had Caffeine in there, but it does not. My guess is that’s a reference to the Citrulline in there. I did wish they’d have some Caffeine in there for some added energy, but it is what it is. Quite happy with this profile for a BCAA drink. I would just take out the term “Steam” if I had a choice.

PRICE
    The store here sells a tub of 30 servings for $34. The Rivalus website currently sells it for $20. On Cyber Monday, the website price was at $29.99 and with a 50% discount I paid $15. Not too bad. I guess they upped the price though ... and then they applied a 50% discount ... LOL ... Anyhow, I paid $15 for 30 servings with free shipping, so I am happy with the price. At $34/tub, this would be too costly in my opinion. I believe BCAA products need to come down in price if anyone's going to buy them moving forward.

OVERALL
    I am happy with this product. I like anything citrus flavored, so Orange sounded delicious. The taste is not that great though, especially when using the suggested amount of water, but it did improve when doubling the amount. If I was allowed to rename this flavor I would probably go with "Orange Peel". I think that would be more accurate according to my own taste. I would also remove the term "Steam" from it, because I believe most supplement users would automatically assume that this is a caffeinated product. It is not.

I would give this a 8/10 overall score.

Would I buy again?
    Full price No, 50%off Yes.

Would I recommend to a friend?
    Yes, with lots of water and a 50% discount

Thanks for reading my review.
    I tried leaving a store review, but it's broken.
    Will they EVER fix this in the store?

Here are some photos.

~~~~~~~~~ Nutrition Label ~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~ Out Of The Tub ~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~ 10oz Water ~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~ Too Much Undissolved Powder ~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~ 20oz Water ~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~ Orange Slurpie ~~~~~~~~~

Post-RX
    PINK LEMONADE

TASTE:
    Mixed in the suggested water amount (10oz/scoop) this was a bit too sweet for me. It seems that with most Intra & Post powders that is the case for me. I ended up with about 14oz water per scoop for a decent taste. The Pink Lemonade flavor is strong but a bit chemical. Almost artificial. It tasted to me like an overpowering Kool-Aid that needed more water into the mix. I used this during a few workouts at home, some with resistance bands and some were body-weight sessions. Happy enough with the taste.

MIXABILITY:
    There were no real issues with the powder mixing in the water. Especially if you use a shaker and drink straight from there, you should not have any problems. I thought the powder dissolved well.

PROFILE:
    This is basically a BCAA product with some added ingredients to aid recovery: Trimethylglycine, Turmeric, Quercetin, and Boswellia serrata. The recovery ingredients are actually part of a complex (750mg) and the individual quantities are not revealed. A proprietary blend actually, but not too much of a big deal. Happy enough with the profile.

PRICE:
    The full price is $30. I paid $15 at 50% off. I am ok with $15 for a powder like this. I feel that $30 is a bit steep for an Intra or Post, and I think companies will eventually have to bring the prices down, or people won’t pay for them anymore. Just my opinion.

OVERALL
    I am generally satisfied with this product. I paid for it, so I would have no problem saying if I felt otherwise. I think the taste could be improved a bit and the price could be a bit lower when not on sale.

Would I recommend this to a friend?
    Yes.

Would I buy this again?
    At 50% off, Yes.
    At full price, No.

Thank you for reading this part of the review.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great review and pics and I like your take on the orange flavor and renaming orange peel sounds accurate
    from your flavor description.

Building 'Dem Bane Traps! bbowsh54's Avatar
    bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post

Post-RX
    PINK LEMONADE

TASTE:
    Mixed in the suggested water amount (10oz/scoop) this was a bit too sweet for me. It seems that with most Intra & Post powders that is the case for me. I ended up with about 14oz water per scoop for a decent taste. The Pink Lemonade flavor is strong but a bit chemical. Almost artificial. It tasted to me like an overpowering Kool-Aid that needed more water into the mix. I used this during a few workouts at home, some with resistance bands and some were body-weight sessions. Happy enough with the taste.

MIXABILITY:
    There were no real issues with the powder mixing in the water. Especially if you use a shaker and drink straight from there, you should not have any problems. I thought the powder dissolved well.

PROFILE:
    This is basically a BCAA product with some added ingredients to aid recovery: Trimethylglycine, Turmeric, Quercetin, and Boswellia serrata. The recovery ingredients are actually part of a complex (750mg) and the individual quantities are not revealed. A proprietary blend actually, but not too much of a big deal. Happy enough with the profile.

PRICE:
    The full price is $30. I paid $15 at 50% off. I am ok with $15 for a powder like this. I feel that $30 is a bit steep for an Intra or Post, and I think companies will eventually have to bring the prices down, or people won’t pay for them anymore. Just my opinion.

OVERALL
    I am generally satisfied with this product. I paid for it, so I would have no problem saying if I felt otherwise. I think the taste could be improved a bit and the price could be a bit lower when not on sale.

Would I recommend this to a friend?
    Yes.

Would I buy this again?
    At 50% off, Yes.
    At full price, No.

Thank you for reading this part of the review.
    Love your reviews, and your honesty, Flo!!!

Hope all is going well with you, bud!!!
    Bowser
    Free Agent

Training Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159564721&page=45 [ACTIVE]

Misc Horse Head Crew
    Misc Fisherman Crew