DeathUponUs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathUponUs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathUponUs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathUponUs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathUponUs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathUponUs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathUponUs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathUponUs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathUponUs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathUponUs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathUponUs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Lamar Jackson can he?

Just contributing to all the Lamar Jackson threads. He seems to be a hot topic. What do you guys want to talk about? I know for a fact he'll lose in the afc championship game
    RTX 2070 Crew

JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DeathUponUs View Post
    Just contributing to all the Lamar Jackson threads. He seems to be a hot topic. What do you guys want to talk about? I know for a fact he'll lose in the afc championship game
    He's not losing the AFCCG.

He won't be there.
    I used to lift.