BeMyBest2020 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeMyBest2020 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeMyBest2020 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeMyBest2020 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeMyBest2020 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeMyBest2020 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeMyBest2020 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeMyBest2020 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeMyBest2020 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeMyBest2020 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeMyBest2020 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is My Workout Plan Okay?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone, not trolling, can help me figure out if this plan has any issues.

I have been working out on and off for about 10 years, on for 2 years, off for months, back on for months, back off etc, quitting is too easy with rest days. So I have been doing this about a month now, following two a days 7 days a week which was too hard to recover to keep doing.

7 days split
    Day 1: Chest, Back, Traps
    Day 2: Deadlifts, Squats, Calves, Abs
    Day 3: Biceps, Triceps, Shoulders
    Repeat Day 1-3 No Rest Day

For each muscle on its day I do a reverse pyramid starting at my 95% max at the time, I do 2-3 exercises, 30-60s rest, and I do at least 100 reps.

I eat enough carbs to lift hard, protein to not get sore in this split and fat to fit a good growth macro, sleep 8+ hours. Every muscle group gets 48-72 hours of rest, So I don’t do a rest day, also because one rest day leads to two, then it leads to quitting for months.

Am I missing anything? I hear that I am overtraining, going to hard from friends, but I don’t know what overtraining feels like, I don’t get sore often just a bit tender when flexing.