dicelegs is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Weight loss/ Macro calculation

Hey all, so Im having a hard time trying to find a right answer, a lot fo confusing sources.

Im 270lbs and trying to lose weight/cut and get to around 200lbs, I use myfitnesspal and when I put the calculations in it said I need to consume 3,490 calories a day, (436g of carbs/ 175g of protein/ 116g of fat, which is crazy) to lose weight.

I saw the method of calculating macros (carbsX4/ ProteinX4/ carbs+protein= divide by 9 for fat), and I just need help to actually get the right calories for weight loss and the forumla to use it adjust down the road.

here is what I put in if I did 1,800 calories per day, and tell me if this is wrong.

1,800 calories/day

56g/ carbs

169g/ protien

80g/ fat

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    The reason MFP is so far off is because it makes assumptions about people's BF% - so at 270lbs it thinks you have the lean muscle mass of Arnie. Of course your TDEE is nothing like that, probably more like any other average male - around 2500.

1800 sounds quite aggressive but you can be at 270 - so I would try it out and see if you can sustain it.

dicelegs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So how do I do the calculation for the right amount of calories to consume so then I can adjust my macros?