caesyC1572 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face I really need some advice on what to do

Okay so basically I started gym at the start of this year because I love strength, fitness exercise etc and I was also really depressed cause I had/have a really big gut, so I started weightlifting and gained some muscle and I was happy with that but as summer came around and I started wearing short tops, I noticed my big fat gut is still there and now I don’t know what to do. Because to lose fat you need to be a deficit and to gain muscle you need to be in a surplus but I don’t want to lose all my progress I’ve made with my muscle but I really want to lose my belly and love handles. I don’t know what to do because some articles say to cut calories and some others say to add more calories and I’m just so confused. please help, I’m a women btw

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    One thread should be enough. This section is also very quiet FYI

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1593400151