Closed Thread
    DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Most self hating group of people

Has to be Koreans and Filipinos. Asians in general are pretty self hating and worship white people, but koreans and filipinos take it to another level. Their culture reveres pale skin even more than miscers do with hair and height. I've heard so many filipina girls say they want to marry a white "so they can have more attractive kids with light skin and hair" lmaoooo. They try so hard to disassociate themselves from their culture and suck up to white people...

stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    worship the colonizer? what?

does that ever happen?

dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I personally know two older white men that married young Filipino women. They all seem very happy with their life choices. Maybe the key to happiness is a little self hate?
    Last edited by dbluevette; 12-12-2019 at 02:48 AM.
    Balloon knot connoisseur.
    I like pretty feet.
    After i go down on a girl my face looks like a glazed donut crew

irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They also have sideway vaginas
    It's time

BalognaNbeans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalognaNbeans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalognaNbeans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalognaNbeans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalognaNbeans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalognaNbeans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalognaNbeans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalognaNbeans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalognaNbeans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalognaNbeans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalognaNbeans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    White Liberals

Turtok is not very well liked. (-100) Turtok is not very well liked. (-100) Turtok is not very well liked. (-100) Turtok is not very well liked. (-100) Turtok is not very well liked. (-100) Turtok is not very well liked. (-100) Turtok is not very well liked. (-100) Turtok is not very well liked. (-100) Turtok is not very well liked. (-100) Turtok is not very well liked. (-100) Turtok is not very well liked. (-100)
    The whole "asians suck up to white people meme" really just stems from lots of people who arn't white and don't like white people that are just mad at the fact that asians are able to fit well into Western society, be successful, and even benefit the society rather than just being typical communist orcs that come to leech and rally behind anti-white rhetoric only worrying about what they can get for free and muh dik. What is there really to be mad about white people??? They have produced some of the civilizations with the highest living standards and are the world leaders in equal rights.. While in some parts of the world slavery is still a real thing.

your entire anecdote about some asian women being so selfhating and wanting to marry white(and in these cases its usually more about a green card than hating what race they are) can essentially be applied to any nonwhite group. this is an issue with lots of groups. it is probably even more prevalent about black men.

Originally Posted by BalognaNbeans View Post
    White Liberals
    This is clearly the answer. You won't find asians or any other group that openly advocates for things that would see the end of their own people.

aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL.

Filipinos are like Mexicans. Short and have a medium skin complexion. They have plenty of Chinese looking people there too. Not sure why they would care about height since they are mostly manlets.

Koreans all have short legs and giant heads. They are also pretty short.

As with most countries, the ladies in both prefer the white D. Absolute sloots LOL

Registered User Eggiesinabasket's Avatar
    Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know I won't convince anyone otherwise of what they believe/want to hear, but I'll still add my 2 cents being a part of the minority in question.

I think in terms of white worship with Filipinos... its split with some being superficial like that and half being more ethnocentric.

My parents are the type who are proud to be Filipino, and actually stated they prefer me dating within my culture.
    We still follow our traditions (socially with how we interact within the family/outside of it, religion, values/expectations, music, holidays, food). They made me go to Filipino school for a bit, taught me about Philippine's history and mythos, told me stories about their way of life.
    I was born in canada, yet I still identify as a Filipino and am proud of it. I carry over a lot of what my parents taught me and hope I can continue that with my own kids one day.

I have come across situations where my cultural/ethnic identity has been undermined, and I dont feel shamed/self hate, but a bit of anger/confusion.
    -grade school my teacher forbade my parents from teaching me tagalog (our language)
    -asked if I would marry white to have cute halfers multiple times
    -constantly told I "dont look Filipino" and more "half something" (I like they think I'm pretty but hate they dont think Filipinos can look that way)
    Etc.

The idea of people willingly giving up their culture and their pride/sense of belonging associated with that is ridiculous to me. Really, generations of structure/history thrown away with no consequences? No, in north America, cultural genocide of the aboriginal peoples is shown to have negative outcomes (one of the main factors in fact) while those who maintained their cultural Integrity had better outcomes.

Adding on to maintaining cultural integrity, there is benefit to having cultural diversity against the homogenization of culture seen with globalization; glocalization where each culture can maintain its unique identity while adapting the best of a shared culture is ideal. Different perspectives offer a counterbalance to the mainstream--which I think is a positive.

Anyways, rant over. This was my break from studying nonstop and I needed to think about something else other than ...structures and formulas...night

Also; yeah--happy I'm Filipino, no issues with it. Hard hearing the hate from "others", not from myself. But that's people for you.
    Go Jets Go
    Lurk Alert: If you've seen me post once, I've watched your posts 20 times more
    Final Form Goal: 2 Door Fridge Mode
    All paths set, final destination: Entropy

r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LTC

Rentcels

Incomecels

White liberals
    watch paul hogan movies and eat kangaroo and koala bears and play digiriedoos and throw boomerangs and drive outbacks. So whatever.

GordonXXX is a complete loser! (-2000) GordonXXX is a complete loser! (-2000) GordonXXX is a complete loser! (-2000) GordonXXX is a complete loser! (-2000) GordonXXX is a complete loser! (-2000) GordonXXX is a complete loser! (-2000) GordonXXX is a complete loser! (-2000) GordonXXX is a complete loser! (-2000) GordonXXX is a complete loser! (-2000) GordonXXX is a complete loser! (-2000) GordonXXX is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Curb Your Enthusiasm - Are You Jewish?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ1u9Fno3jU

Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in my experience a ton of chinese and filipinas do respond way better to me and seem to strictly date white guys.
    Actually, even the last paki girl I dated and Guyanese girl said they only date white guys.
    At the same time I strangely cant attract a white girl to save my life =(.

But in the toronto area there are a lot of filipinas that are into rap and stuff and dress like black girls and I guess date black and mixed guys too apparently. Its just whats popular here especially after drake came along
    Bubble Butt Brahs Crew (BBBC) [as a brah, got a bubble butt & I can't deny it]
    Bidet Crew
    https://www.instagram.com/myshttylife/

JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kinda expected those Kpop girls to go after the Chang korean dudes, but strongly agree with the pinoy cope

1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was going to go with Democrats myself... The whole fkn gaggle of them get triggered if a cool breeze hits them wrong..
    6'2" @ 247lbs

Astros > Dodgers...**Stro's before Hoe's**

rjthegreat10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rjthegreat10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rjthegreat10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rjthegreat10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rjthegreat10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rjthegreat10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rjthegreat10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rjthegreat10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rjthegreat10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rjthegreat10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rjthegreat10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    apparently in India there's huge industry for skin lightening products. In asia some people avoid the sun as people with darker skin are stereotyped to be working in the rice fields like a peasant. They often use an umbrella to avoid the sun when they are out.

tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nobody wants to be white bruh.
    *Asian manlet MasterRace*
    *TUNA2020*

"It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God"