buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Am I clean bulking right?

So I’ve been dieting or I guess just eating healthier for a few months now. I’m not an expert on nutrition I know I’m supposed to trust the process. I started at 140 pounds now I’m up to 151 since August-September. I’m 5”10

Basically this is my diet I wake up and have a weight gainer shake or two out of three scoops so it’s about 500 calories, 30 grams protein. Two hours later I eat a bowl of oatmeal and 3 whole eggs and 3 egg whites.

About two hours later I have a protein shake with some fruit usually in a smoothie I’m making with just pineapple, strawberries and raspberries.

Lunch is usually Philly steak mix, black beans, and a green pepper. Or chicken, garbanzo beans, and a green pepper. Or tuna, almonds and some fruit.

I eat a quest protein bar two hours later maybe with a Gatorade for extra calories or another smoothie without protein powder or fruit.

I go to the gym I try to lift heavy usually doing sets of 10 then 8 then 6 or 4 on the final set. I’m usually doing be sets per exercise. Immediately after gym I make a protein shake and have a protein bar if I didn’t have one before the gym.

Dinner is my weak spot I don’t have a consist meal at the moment my family doesn’t eat as clean as me so sometimes I indulge in spaghetti or whatever we are having. I tend to try to eat clean at dinner so I’ve been throwing in salads with cottage cheese and eating primarily a meat and vegetables, otherwise I’ll make an egg white omelette with two whole eggs.

I’ll have two triple zero Greek yogurt cups as a late snack usually.
    Again I’m no expert and nutrition I feel like I’m making decent progress. I thought I would have my abs more visible I feel great got lots of energy, but I was hoping for some constructive criticism. No alcohol in my diet no sodas, I take fish oil and bcaas for recovery. I’m pretty consistent with this diet so I need to add more food or remove some food?

All in all I’m getting close to 200 grams of protein and I think close to 3000 calories maybe more. Sorry I’m still learn the macros.
    Last edited by buccaneers41; 12-11-2019 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Post note

rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100)
    first of all if all you want is abs know that it will take longer than just a few months especially for someone whos is relatively small like you. also read the stickies they will cover a lot of basic information that you need to know. you don't need 200g of protein for 150bw (it wont hurt) you need to read the stickies. also bcaas are not really needed assuming you get your protein from a variety of sources.
    Donald Trump Jr. and Tucker Carlson 2024

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're gaining weight too fast. You should only gain 1-2 pounds per month.

Read the stickies about calories and macros.
    Recommended science based fitness & nutrition information:
    Alan Aragon https://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    James Krieger https://weightology.net/
    Jorn Trommelen http://www.nutritiontactics.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ https://3dmusclejourney.com/

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the weight gain is a bit too fast like he said ^

also, what do you mean "abs more visible"? you're bulking which is the exact opposite of getting visible abs. keep bulking but do it more slowly, maybe cut and reveal your abs in a year or so. i didn't count the calories in your diet at all, but it's likely you're eating more than 3000 calories

buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I mean ideally I would like to be about 165 pounds and have visible abs like a shredded look. I’m trying to do it as clean as possible for the most part because if I don’t eat healthy I feel like crap. I mostly eat clean for energy levels otherwise I crash. I only take bcaas mostly for recovery.

Thank you to everyone who responded. Today I’m going to consult the sticky’s I’m relatively new here and posted before doing so. I’m also going to try to break down the macros of my diet and see what I can do from there. I’ll probably respond again lately with a more accurate macro count and after I consult the stickies.

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by buccaneers41 View Post
    I only take bcaas mostly for recovery.
    They don't work. Complete protein is always better.

You’re already eating enough protein so skip the bcaas.
    Last edited by Mrpb; 12-12-2019 at 04:20 AM.

Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    They don't work. Complete protein is always better.

You’re already eating enough protein so skip the bcaas.
    Alright will cut the bcaas out. I started monitoring my macros for breakfast this morning.

I’m going to post my full diet macros after I get them finalized. Ball park what should my my calories fat grams and carb grams look like? I should aim for 150 grams of protein.

Originally Posted by buccaneers41 View Post
    Alright will cut the bcaas out. I started monitoring my macros for breakfast this morning.

I’m going to post my full diet macros after I get them finalized. Ball park what should my my calories fat grams and carb grams look like? I should aim for 150 grams of protein.
    Read this: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...3439001&page=1

Thank you very much. I’m gonna read more of the sticky’s this is definitely a step in the right direction. I got some of my workout cut out for me just got to crunch some numbers and find out how much I’m off.