Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by samsbolton View Post
    There’s literally no order I can put those words in that makes them comprehensible
    I sang song when killed wife that was body of our cat

Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Originally Posted by Archangel_Lost View Post
    wife sang song that to body of our cat when I was killed.

*Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Rawdog Crew* *Vasectomy Crew*
    *From Fat to Dad Bod, still trying to improve Crew*

FrankCostanza is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankCostanza is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankCostanza is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankCostanza is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankCostanza is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankCostanza is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankCostanza is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankCostanza is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankCostanza is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankCostanza is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankCostanza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Archangel_Lost View Post
    Ain’t watching that chit, wife sang song that to body of our cat when I was killed. Got that cat together almost right after we first met, had her for 10 years.
    how did she die? Too soon!!!!
    Retired
    Screw the haters
    Don’t worry about things that aren’t within your control.

In before fuqdatass

PowerPal is just really nice. (+1000) PowerPal is just really nice. (+1000) PowerPal is just really nice. (+1000) PowerPal is just really nice. (+1000) PowerPal is just really nice. (+1000) PowerPal is just really nice. (+1000) PowerPal is just really nice. (+1000) PowerPal is just really nice. (+1000) PowerPal is just really nice. (+1000) PowerPal is just really nice. (+1000) PowerPal is just really nice. (+1000)
    put me out of my misery face on the cat tho.

This moment would of been so much more beautiful if the parent didn't awkwardly record it and put it on the internet

Originally Posted by blistex View Post
    I really had no business opening this thread.

Pretty heartbreaking, but tbh I feel like the mom filming and posting it for clout is messed up. I guess I could understand wanting to share a significant moment, but idk seems kind of like the parent is exploiting the sadness for likes. I would ask my mom to take that **** down asap
    true. I hate how people have to take pictures /record everything. It's nice just to have memories in your brain, and in a few years you just think about it and smile (or cry)
    Last edited by PowerPal; 12-12-2019 at 04:25 AM.
    not a phaggot

Raylan is a name known to all. (+5000) Raylan is a name known to all. (+5000) Raylan is a name known to all. (+5000) Raylan is a name known to all. (+5000) Raylan is a name known to all. (+5000) Raylan is a name known to all. (+5000) Raylan is a name known to all. (+5000) Raylan is a name known to all. (+5000) Raylan is a name known to all. (+5000) Raylan is a name known to all. (+5000) Raylan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by blistex View Post
    I really had no business opening this thread.

Pretty heartbreaking, but tbh I feel like the mom filming and posting it for clout is messed up. I guess I could understand wanting to share a significant moment, but idk seems kind of like the parent is exploiting the sadness for likes. I would ask my mom to take that **** down asap
    my thoughts 100%