leticia095 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Not feeling good after fat burner

Hi guys. I've recently bought the prosupps dnpx fat burner (tastes yum) and I took it for the first time in the morning before eating. I had a workout after I took it and then ate food once I got home and had a shake.

2 hours on and I feel nauseous, and super dizzy especially when I close my eyes. I usually take pre but have stopped since getting the burner. I don't drink coffee but the pre has caffeine so my body, I thought, might have been somewhat use to it.

Has anyone experience similar symptoms after taking this fat burner? If so, how do you help ease them?

(Taking half a scoop next time!)

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    probably the yohimbine if you've never used it before
    My secret? Texting between sets.

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by leticia095 View Post
    Hi guys. I've recently bought the prosupps dnpx fat burner (tastes yum) and I took it for the first time in the morning before eating. I had a workout after I took it and then ate food once I got home and had a shake.

2 hours on and I feel nauseous, and super dizzy especially when I close my eyes. I usually take pre but have stopped since getting the burner. I don't drink coffee but the pre has caffeine so my body, I thought, might have been somewhat use to it.

Has anyone experience similar symptoms after taking this fat burner? If so, how do you help ease them?

(Taking half a scoop next time!)
    First lesson: Never take a full serving of a new-to-you product that contains stimulants for your first use. Most labels will tell you this.

And, am I looking at the right label...a full serving is 400 mg of caffeine? You said you don't drink coffee...why would you have some caffeine tolerance? 400mg at once is a lot.

It also appears to have Yohimbine which a fair amount of people respond badly too, sometimes symptoms as you describe, it could (mostly or entirely) be the Y

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    First lesson: Never take a full serving of a new-to-you product that contains stimulants for your first use. Most labels will tell you this.

And, am I looking at the right label...a full serving is 400 mg of caffeine? You said you don't drink coffee...why would you have some caffeine tolerance? 400mg at once is a lot.

It also appears to have Yohimbine which a fair amount of people respond badly too, sometimes symptoms as you describe, it could (mostly or entirely) be the Y
    ^This

At least you learned from your experience OP
    Drink plenty of water and stay safe!

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are a number of ingredients you could be reacting to but in most cases, it's people overestimating their tolerance to caffeine.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000) KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000) KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000) KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000) KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000) KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000) KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000) KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000) KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000) KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000) KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000)
    All fat burners are garbage, you don't need them.